🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Officer Casebolt resigns the force amid receiving death threats

Casebolt is the "barrel roll officer", he ran by and then came back.

I know.

But to say they were being "polite" is dishonest. The way all of you are treating this situation is dishonest. Seriously, the guy fucked up, but not to the point where you feel compelled to twist this situation out of proportion, screaming "racism!" Now the man is receiving death threats.

None of whom were acting threatening in any way towards the police until this one cop began cursing and then assaulted a 14 year old bikini-clad black girl.

Actually, as soon as he slammed her to the ground, a whole group of teenagers suddenly ran towards and surrounded the officer. You want a prescription for glasses, my friend?

I know.

But to say they were being "polite" is dishonest. The way all of you are treating this situation is dishonest. Seriously, the guy fucked up, but not to the point where you feel compelled to twist this situation out of proportion, screaming "racism!"

Really? Why were none of the white teens treated in this manner?

Now he'll spend the rest of the thread finding every way imaginable to marginalize his actions and complain about any consequences he may or may not face.

Yeah? He did. Should he have been forced out of his job because of it. No. That takedown pales in comparison to oh, the examples I posted in that link. You know, the cops actually kicking and beating the life out of people?

So you agree that his actions were wrong but then complain about him having to face any consequences for his actions!? Quite a tap dance you have going on there mate.

Are we not supposed to care about this case b/c she wasn't kicked or beaten to death? Not hardly.

Thanks for making my point. Given that the majority of the participants were black, it is quite improbable that there was any racism involved. You sir, have made my argument crystal clear, along with the entire narrative. Cops are racist because oh, they want to be.

Dishonesty, all of it.

Thanks for making my point. Given that the majority of the participants were black, it is quite improbable that there was any racism involved. You sir, have made my argument crystal clear, along with the entire narrative. Cops are racist because oh, they want to be.

Dishonesty, all of it.

"The majority of the participants were black"?

Link?

Are we not supposed to care about this case b/c she wasn't kicked or beaten to death? Not hardly.

Is she dead? Was she visibly injured? No.

You only care when the person in question is black, and the officer is white. This is the whole damned, pattern. You only express concern for what the officer does when he is doing it only to a black person.

Let me ask you this.

Would you have said anything if the girl was white? Answer me honestly.

It's sadly funny to watch NaziCons rush to the defense of Gestapo police thugs.

None of whom were acting threatening in any way towards the police until this one cop began cursing and then assaulted a 14 year old bikini-clad black girl.

Actually, as soon as he slammed her to the ground, a whole group of teenagers suddenly ran towards and surrounded the officer. You want a prescription for glasses, my friend?

That's what human beings do when they see an unprovoked ASSAULT happening in front of them. They step in to try to stop it.

DUH.

It's sadly funny to watch NaziCons rush to the defense of Gestapo police thugs.

It's gotta feel kind of weird when the police chief, the other police, and the whole damned world agrees that this guy went off his nut, and the only corners the police fetishists can find are anonymous internet message board posters.

Dishonesty, all of it.

Link?

How many white people do you see in the video? Other than the cops?

Just as I said. What part of what I said did you not understand?

If it had been my daughter who had been slammed to the ground in this aggressive manner, whether by the police or someone else, I'd have been all over him as well. And as you state, the group didn't not run towards the cop until he assaulted the girl. WTF would you expect them to do?

NaziCons can't even recognize and/or admit police brutality when it's on video. That's pretty fucked up.

I know.

But to say they were being "polite" is dishonest. The way all of you are treating this situation is dishonest. Seriously, the guy fucked up, but not to the point where you feel compelled to twist this situation out of proportion, screaming "racism!" Now the man is receiving death threats.

This article by a former cop sums up my thoughts on the video pretty well.

A Former Cop On What Went Wrong In McKinney

Is she dead? Was she visibly injured? No.

You only care when the person in question is black, and the officer is white. This is the whole damned, pattern. You only express concern for what the officer does when he is doing it only to a black person.

Let me ask you this.

Would you have said anything if the girl was white? Answer me honestly.

Absolutely. No one should be treated as this young girl was treated. Period.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
If it had been my daughter who had been slammed to the ground in this aggressive manner, whether by the police or someone else, I'd have been all over him as well.

And you would be held criminally culpable for assaulting a police officer. Instant crime.

And as you state, the group didn't not run towards the cop until he assaulted the girl. WTF would you expect them to do?

Not put themselves in the same position. What do you think happens when you suddenly surround a police officer in a overtly aggressive manner?

Casebolt resigned because his bosses sat him down with Internal Affairs and showed all the possible charges that he could face, should he choose not to resign.
Yep... his bosses threw him under the bus... something that the rest of the department is likely to remember and begrudge.

Those bosses should probably stay behind their desks now.

Never can tell when you're gonna get into a tight spot and need to count on your troops for your own life.

"Yeah, Mister Internal Affairs Investigator, I did all I could, to save the Chief, but the Bad Guys got to him first. Dear me. What a tragedy. Tsk, tsk, tsk."

I know.

This article by a former cop sums up my thoughts on the video pretty well.

A Former Cop On What Went Wrong In McKinney

Cool. Now that someone has posted expert analysis...

Dishonesty, all of it.

Link?

How many white people do you see in the video? Other than the cops?

I see a lot of white people in the video.

They're not being thrown on the ground, but they're there. You have no reason to think that the "majority" of kids involved in the pool party were black.

Forum List

Back