🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Officer Casebolt resigns the force amid receiving death threats

Officer David Eric Casebolt has resigned the McKinney Police Department after 10 years of service. His resignation is due in part because of his actions at a pool party, showing him using excessive force against a 14 year old bikini clad black girl, and due to high amounts of death threats that are being issued against him, according to his attorney.

What cop wants to remain on the force when he has to fear for his life each time he goes on patrol? Who knows, there might be people out there looking for him, singling him out for death.Yes, what he did was excessive, but it didn't kill anyone.

Now remember, each time this happens, it only makes it harder on cops all across America to do their job. One day, they may just stop altogether.

The police officer whose video-recorded actions at a North Texas pool party have drawn national attention and comment has resigned from the police force.

Officer David Eric Casebolt resigned Tuesday from the McKinney Police Department after almost 10 years on the force. His resignation was confirmed by his attorney, Jane Bishkin of Dallas.

A viral video showed him pushing a bikini-clad girl to the ground on Friday and brandishing his gun at other black teens after he and other officers responded to complaints about the pool party at a community-owned McKinney swimming pool.

McKinney Police Chief Greg Conley had placed the 41-year-old former Texas state trooper on administrative leave after the incident.

Bishkin declined to say where Casebolt is now and said he had received death threats. The attorney said she would release more information at a news conference Wednesday.

Texas police officer seen pushing teen to ground in controversial video resigns Fox News
this is a preview of things to come now that scrule is out. actually i am looking forward to when the cops are fighting giant man eating killer tomato's, man eating lobsters, and those 8 foot hairy creatures that look like a cross between bigfoot and hillary clinton.

Calling for officers following appropriate protocol is neither left nor right but American.

When he pulled his weapon, he was lucky he was not immediately shot the head.

The officers who appeared told him to "holster" his weapon. I am glad they were there so quickly, or some dead folks could have been the result.

You have no reason to think that the "majority" of kids involved in the pool party were black.

I do.

I watched the video too, and I see one or two white people for at least fice other black people.

According to a number of reports, there were more than a hundred people at the party.

Do you think that a sample of 7 people is representative of the party as a whole - particularly when various people have reported that the cops basically ignored the white kids there are only hassled the black ones?
Just a minute... Are implying the people who were getting the attention of the police were just standing there minding their own business?

Calling for officers following appropriate protocol is neither left nor right but American.

When he pulled his weapon, he was lucky he was not immediately shot the head.

The officers who appeared told him to "holster" his weapon. I am glad they were there so quickly, or some dead folks could have been the result.
We're not talking about that....
The issue here is the alleged take down and foul language lecturing by that officer.

Casebolt resigned because his bosses sat him down with Internal Affairs and showed all the possible charges that he could face, should he choose not to resign.
And you know this how?...
Hey genius......Is it your contention that the cops should simply ignore these calls for service and let the citizens handle it themselves?
Every time the police try do quell these disturbances, you lefties have a category 5 freak out.
How long do you believe its going to be before the cops just stop responding to these things?
Suppose this happens in your front yard? And the cops just don't come because they don't want the liability and bullshit that may come along with it?.....
Better be careful what you wish for.
You are going to push people into doing their own street justice. Then your side will be in a world of shit.

There was a link in the other thread about it, and it's consistent with what the police department has said about it. That's how I "know" it.

The rest of your post is just nonsense.

Casebolt resigned because his bosses sat him down with Internal Affairs and showed all the possible charges that he could face, should he choose not to resign.
And you know this how?...
Hey genius......Is it your contention that the cops should simply ignore these calls for service and let the citizens handle it themselves?
Every time the police try do quell these disturbances, you lefties have a category 5 freak out.
How long do you believe its going to be before the cops just stop responding to these things?
Suppose this happens in your front yard? And the cops just don't come because they don't want the liability and bullshit that may come along with it?.....
Better be careful what you wish for.
You are going to push people into doing their own street justice. Then your side will be in a world of shit.

The cop was literally acting like he was on crack, can someone please explain the barrel roll he did to me?

And wtf was the point of restraining the 90-some pound teenage girl in a two piece? Was he thinking she had a gun under that thing or something? Why not restrain the other 50-some kids in the area?

You know...just giving universal, unconditional support to any group of people probably isn't a good idea....police are people too, they do dumb stuff sometimes. Maybe this is one of those times where you need to step back and ask "Really?"

You have no reason to think that the "majority" of kids involved in the pool party were black.

I do.

I watched the video too, and I see one or two white people for at least fice other black people.

According to a number of reports, there were more than a hundred people at the party.

Do you think that a sample of 7 people is representative of the party as a whole - particularly when various people have reported that the cops basically ignored the white kids there are only hassled the black ones?
Just a minute... Are implying the people who were getting the attention of the police were just standing there minding their own business?

I'm not implying anything.

I'm stating what I've heard in various reports.

One by one the thug culture will bait and taunt the police to being ineffective.

The police should stop responding. The citizens should take care of it themselves. Then bikini mouth could tell it to someone applying a shovel to her head. The police can take a report.

If it had been my daughter who had been slammed to the ground in this aggressive manner, whether by the police or someone else, I'd have been all over him as well.

And you would be held criminally culpable for assaulting a police officer. Instant crime.

And as you state, the group didn't not run towards the cop until he assaulted the girl. WTF would you expect them to do?

Not put themselves in the same position. What do you think happens when you suddenly surround a police officer in a overtly aggressive manner?

And I would still have defended my child. What parent would not?

Absolutely. No one should be treated as this young girl was treated. Period.

Right, and all I have to go off of is your word. Notice how all of the rhetoric, and all of the anger is focused on white cops doing bad things to black people. The news media would not have paid one iota of attention if the girl was white, and neither would any of us. It wouldn't be on the news. At all.

Not only a poor speculation fallacy but an insane one.

Check that video I linked back in post 9. Seems like all of them are on the news. At all. And that compilation isn't about "race" at all.

Your attempt to make this a "boo hoo, they're playing the race card" issue is a pathetic attempt at deflection.

Grow up.
Oh?......The doctor is in stated clearly that the cops ignored the white kids and hassled only the black kids.
That makes it a race card issue.
Deal with it.

Now, those who organized the event were black, and, none of the 70 people who crashed the party were supposed to be there according to a ton of witnesses in the area.

Zahid Arab

✔@ZahidArabFox4

The pool party was advertised on social media. Homeowners say none of the nearly 70 people were allowed to be there

12:21 PM - 7 Jun 2015

That trashes both doc's and oro's arguments. This party was supposed to be limited to Tatyana Rhodes her friends and her mother Lashawna. That means, as I said earlier, the majority of the participants were black. This was supposed to be a highly localized event. The biggest mistake was openly advertising this party on social media without admission details.

One by one the thug culture will bait and taunt the police to being ineffective.

The police should stop responding. The citizens should take care of it themselves. Then bikini mouth could tell it to someone applying a shovel to her head. The police can take a report.
yep.....If she got her fucking teeth knocked out by a pissed off citizen, then what?
Here it is...."Why weren't the cops there!!!!?.....If this were a white neighborhood".......blah blah blah....

Right, and all I have to go off of is your word. Notice how all of the rhetoric, and all of the anger is focused on white cops doing bad things to black people. The news media would not have paid one iota of attention if the girl was white, and neither would any of us. It wouldn't be on the news. At all.

Check that video I linked back in post 9. Seems like all of them are on the news. At all. And that compilation isn't about "race" at all.

Your attempt to make this a "boo hoo, they're playing the race card" issue is a pathetic attempt at deflection.

Grow up.
Oh?......The doctor is in stated clearly that the cops ignored the white kids and hassled only the black kids.
Deal with it.

I didn't "state" that, I "stated" that that's what the people who were there have said.

Now, those who organized the event were black, and, none of the 70 people who crashed the party were supposed to be there according to a ton of witnesses in the area.

Zahid Arab

✔@ZahidArabFox4

The pool party was advertised on social media. Homeowners say none of the nearly 70 people were allowed to be there

12:21 PM - 7 Jun 2015

That trashes both doc's and oro's arguments. This party was supposed to be limited to Tatyana Rhodes her friends and her mother Lashawna. That means, as I said earlier, the majority of the participants were black. This was supposed to be a highly localized event. The biggest mistake was openly advertising this party on social media without admission details.

:lol:

How exactly do you think that that "trashes" my argument, in any way?

Grow up.
Deal with it.

The only white kid detained was Grace Stone (also 14) who approached the police to explain to them what the situation was about. She got handcuffed. They wouldn't tell her why and they wouldn't tell her father why.

Guess who ordered her handcuffed.

Eric Casebolt.

Everybody else detained or handcuffed was black.
Make what you will of that.

And I would still have defended my child. What parent would not?

Ones who want to have a criminal record. That's who.

In this instant, the child wasn't harmed or visibly injured. Knowing that, you could just as easily defend your child in court. Even if he is being overly physical with my child, I know the cop is trained in hand to hand combat. I would A, lose the fight, and B be charged with felony assault on a law enforcement officer. This issue is best handled in court, in the justice system. Violence shouldn't always be met with violence. It's not worth being put in jail for.

Erm, are you saying that you believe that this girl should have received this rough treatment?
Was she repeatedly ordered to disengage and to leave the area?

And as can be seen in the video, that is exactly what she was doing when he assaulted her. She was walking away with friends.

Did she repeated refuse to do so?

I neither saw or heard her refuse to do as ordered, and neither did you.

Did her refusals and collateral taunting of the police officers constitute an escalation to the point of Detention?

What taunting, where?

Did she resist Detention?

How could she resist someone more than twice her weight who threw her to the ground?

Are police officers authorized to subdue by force, those who resist detention?

They are not allowed to assault ANYONE WITHOUT DUE CAUSE. Period.

Forum List

Back