BREAKING: One of the Witnesses at the Trump Bedminster meeting testified they had no memory of Trump displaying Classified Documents to interviewers

I'm sure such a list exists but I have no reason to believe that Biden has engaged in any part of it.

It is an active DoJ investigation, after all. Garland appointed Robert Hur as special counsel to look into it.
I agree, xiden likely took no part in any inventory of what documents he sent to the NARA after he left the office of the VP.

Yes. He hid them in his garage, office, and homes.

Explain how a Senator or VP legally possesses classified documents in such places.
Not to mention some were found hidden in his personal office closet, in a file he labeled "personal" obviously the intent was to hide them

Quote the EXACT words that his lawyers used. They never said "he only had 30 documents". They conveniently never used the word "documents" at all. They were describing a number of BOXES OF DOCUMENTS. That was also just one location.
You have to add up the statements over the few weeks that all the properties were searched.

They use the term pages and documents. I don't know where you're getting this "boxes" information from.

Why wouldn't someone get a security clearance if they're a registered foreign agent?

Is that a serious question?
Yeah. Someone can be a private lawyer, and need the clearance or for that matter already have it, and also work for a foreign client. This isn't hard to understand.

Not just lawyers either, folks working for multi-national corps, like Boeing, or Microsoft etc.

I'm sure such a list exists but I have no reason to believe that Biden has engaged in any part of it.

It is an active DoJ investigation, after all. Garland appointed Robert Hur as special counsel to look into it.
If you dont think he enganged in any part of it, then the claims that "Joe takes classified documents seriously" is obvious completely false. Youre saying he didnt even care to look into what they found? I find that impossible to believe and it says a lot about your defense of him. Your defense is unreasonable.

You dont think he has an inventory list of what they sent to NARA?
Probably not.
And it's clear that the NARA was out to get Trump because the director refused to allow Trump any more time (in May of 2022) to turn over the documents.

That's when they started bringing Evan Corcoran in front of the Grand Jury....and the FBI started going thru Trump's stuff instead of somebody from the national archives. And it's clear that the FBI was out to set Trump up because they'd already done so before with Russian Collusion.

You have to add up the statements over the few weeks that all the properties were searched.

They use the term pages and documents. I don't know where you're getting this "boxes" information from.

“By stumbling and bumbling around, by not getting their timeline right … we just showed a graphic that says an unknown number of documents found in Biden’s garage,” said co-host Joe Scarborough, a former Republican congressman. “No more unknown. No more unknown.

“At this stage, we’re two months in. They need to clean this up … amateur hour is over, they need complete transparency and they just mishandled it from day one,” he added.

Because BOXES were found in his garage in DE

Biden aides find another batch of classified documents at different location: report​

“My lawyers have not suggested I ask what documents they were. I’ve turned over the boxes, they’ve turned over the boxes to the [National ]Archives" - Joey Xiden

If you think im going to accept the word of his defense lawyers, youre fucking crazy. Ive already seen how they slyly described what they found, quantity wise.

Explain how a Senator or VP legally possesses classified documents in such places.
Documents, even classified documents, become misplaced on occasion. It's well known to happen in government.

Probably not.
And it's clear that the NARA was out to get Trump because the director refused to allow Trump any more time (in May of 2022) to turn over the documents.

That's when they started bringing Evan Corcoran in front of the Grand Jury....and the FBI started going thru Trump's stuff instead of somebody from the national archives. And it's clear that the FBI was out to set Trump up because they'd already done so before with Russian Collusion.
We were talking about Biden. He knows EXACTLY what they found in his garage and elsewhere.

If you dont think he enganged in any part of it, then the claims that "Joe takes classified documents seriously" is obvious completely false. Youre saying he didnt even care to look into what they found? I find that impossible to believe and it says a lot about your defense of him. Your defense is unreasonable.
Again, you're making some pretty wild assumptions in order to reach your desired conclusion.

Taking it seriously means letting the DoJ do their work without him sticking his nose into it. Biden is smart enough to know that you keep your distance from these things. Any involvement could easily be portrayed or perceived as interference into an investigation. That's extremely reasonable.

You are full of shit.

Show me in the relevant statute where is says “I didn’t know I stole them” is a get out of jail free card.
Look at the charges for Trump, 18 USC 793(e)

(e)
Whoever having unauthorized possession of, access to, or control over any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note relating to the national defense, or information relating to the national defense which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted, or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it

Willfully means you have to prove that the person knew they were doing the thing you're accusing them of doing.

No, that doesnt happen.
Of course it happens. I already quoted two articles to you that show it happens from time to time.

With the quantity of classified information swarming around the government, are you surprised?

Good lawyers don't engage in criminal conspiracies with their clients.
The only criminal conspiracy I see in this instance is the DOJ trying to set up a former president.
Evan Corcoran was put on his defense team by a Trump adviser, and all he did was make all of this possible.
I read the Wiki write up on this case, and it's chock full of irregularities and possible false assumptions.
I'm sure that the person that did the entry was either a NeverTrumper or a Biden Supporter.

Links

Last edited:
Bed wetter's just repeat stupid shit like the parrots they are. Regardless of the issue, their entire political philosophy is based on regressive Marxist hatred and envy. They're a lawless, Godless, senseless horde of mindless drones.

The truly funny part is that the bed wetter's REACT to being called "bed wetters" now. Of course the rest of us know damn well these vermin are an INCONTINENT, lawless, Godless, senseless, horde of mindless drones, they resent the fact that they're perceived as the absolute nuisance in some of the best cases. Otherwise they're parasites that reduce the quality of life for others even when it does nothing to increase the quality of their own lives.

That's the God's Honest Truth right there and they know it, but in whatever sphincter functions in place of their atrophied frontal lobes they're JUSTIFIED in their hate and envy.

Last edited:
Of course it happens. I already quoted two articles to you that show it happens from time to time.

With the quantity of classified information swarming around the government, are you surprised?
It goes missing because someone disappeared it intentionally. Also, that doesnt explain Bidens situation where has has boxes of classified documents all over the place.

The only criminal conspiracy I see in this instance is the DOJ trying to set up a former president.
Evan Corcoran was put on his defense team by a Trump adviser, and all he did was make all of this possible.
I read the Wiki write up on this case, and it's chock full of irregularities and possible false assumptions.
I'm sure that the person that did the entries was either a NeverTrumper or a Biden Supporter.

Links

If a lawyer isn't engaging in a criminal conspiracy, then those notes cannot be subpoenaed and there is nothing to fear.

If you are worried about putting things down on paper, it's a sign you shouldn't be having the conversation.

Corrupt lawyers don't take notes.

Look at the charges for Trump, 18 USC 793(e)

(e)
Whoever having unauthorized possession of, access to, or control over any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note relating to the national defense, or information relating to the national defense which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted, or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it

Willfully means you have to prove that the person knew they were doing the thing you're accusing them of doing.
Show us your evidence someone forced Biden to steal and store classified documents over several years and in several places.

Forum List

Back