BREAKING: One of the Witnesses at the Trump Bedminster meeting testified they had no memory of Trump displaying Classified Documents to interviewers

Yes, I agree...The V.P. is treated equally as the President....with govt records!

But I was talking about classified clearances and powers.... President Obama gave the V.P. same clearances and powers as himself with classified documents.

Regardless, e an mistakes like being boxed with personal stuff, is unacceptable, though often happens! This means to me, stricter reforms need put in to this alleged classified system that seems loose as a goose, right now!
Having a clearance doesn't automatically give you access to documents. You have to have a NTK or a Need To Know.
And the president cannot give the VP the same powers as himself. That goes against the Constitution.

And whoever is calling the shots behind Biden's back right now is breaking the law. They held a meeting in the Oval Office with Gavin Newsome when Biden went overseas, and that was extremely suspicious.

Truth be told, Biden didn't have any right to have those classified documents when he was a Senator. He should have returned them to the archives, or the SCIF he got them from.

His son Hunter ran the office that many of those docs were stored. Purhaps he's the guy selling state secrets to our enemies on "The Big Guy's" behalf.

Last edited:
Trump has to put up, or shut up!

Trumpers claim trump has Mara Lago security video showing the FBI planted the classified documents.

Now is the time to put forward this evidence to the prosecutors.
I have not heard Trump or his lawyers claim that...link?

Trump's team will have to comply with the Discovery Order...like the US Govt will...which they haven't yet...one of the many reasons the Xiden DOJ is asking for a continuance

I don't care what you think you recall, you aren't smart enough to understand any of it.
I dind't say I think I recall it....I recall it.

Here's a link to it if you want to refresh your memory: Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System — FBI

"Separately, it is important to say something about the marking of classified information. Only a very small number of the e-mails containing classified information bore markings indicating the presence of classified information. But even if information is not marked “classified” in an e-mail, participants who know or should know that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it."

So, no they are not always marked.

All classified documents have classified headers on them, even the less sensitive documents that aren't handled so strictly.
That could possibly be true. The orginal notes wouldnt have it, but the copies probably would.

FzoIliRXwAQECuk
Claims and contentions which contradict your narrative aren’t necessarily fiction. You slow minded libturds simply forget to consider that maybe it’s your narrative which is fiction.

I dind't say I think I recall it....I recall it.

Here's a link to it if you want to refresh your memory: Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System — FBI

"Separately, it is important to say something about the marking of classified information. Only a very small number of the e-mails containing classified information bore markings indicating the presence of classified information. But even if information is not marked “classified” in an e-mail, participants who know or should know that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it."

So, no they are not always marked.
But but but Marener insisted that you’re not mentally able to understand it.

How do you nonetheless run circles around Marener?

No, they're not. They're just waiting for Trump's defense team to get security clearances.
They can grant conditional TS clearances in short order before they complete background checks.
I had to have one when I was going to my MOS and COMSEC School in the Army.
I was handling TS-SCI keys at the time. It took them 6 months to do a TS-SCI background check.

But my guess is that very little of the material they would be looking at needs a clearance.
That includes their witness list.

What's going on is just another example of these folks taking advantage of the Trump team, mainly because nobody ever had to deal with this issue before. They even assigned Evan Corcoran to his defense team, a guy Trump never met. He's the dipshit that was taking notes when he was conducting private conversations on the documents. It's pretty much a certainty that he was a plant by the government, because they're using his notes as evidence against Trump, abusing Trump's attorney-client privileges. What kind of a lawyer takes notes when he's discussing private confidential discussions with his client?

That could possibly be true. The orginal notes wouldnt have it, but the copies probably would.
We aren't talking about notes, we are talking about documents which are clearly marked classified with proper headers.

We aren't talking about notes, we are talking about documents which are clearly marked classified with proper headers.
Thats what they found with Biden, correct. Those headers immediately spooked his lawyers who found them.

They can grant conditional TS clearances in short order before they complete background checks.
I had to have one when I was going to COMSEC School in the Army.
I was handling TS-SCI keys at the time. It took them 6 months to do a TS-SCI background check.

But my guess is that very little of the material they would be looking at needs a clearance.
That includes their witness list.

What's going on is just another example of these folks taking advantage of the Trump team, mainly because nobody ever had to deal with this issue before. They even assigned Evan Corcoran to his defense team, a guy Trump never met. He's the dipshit that was taking notes when he was conducting private conversations on the documents. It's pretty much a certainty that he was a plant by the government, because they're using his notes as evidence against Trump, abusing Trump's attorney-client privileges. What kind of a lawyer takes notes when he's discussing private confidential discussions with his client?
Given one of his lawyers (Chris Kise) is literally a registered foreign agent, it might not be so simple.

Good lawyers take notes. The ones that don't take notes are crooked as hell.

Thats what they found with Biden, correct. Those headers immediately spooked his lawyers who found them.
Yes, we are talking about the documents that were found in Biden's office. These are not necessarily the highly classified documents that they were talking about in your article.

My article explains that this level of security is not utilized for less sensitive documents and that they are occasionally misplaced.

Given one of his lawyers (Chris Kise) is literally a registered foreign agent, it might not be so simple.

Good lawyers take notes in court, or when they're talking to witnesses, or the opposing legal team.
They don't do it when they're discussing strategy with their clients.

Yes, we are talking about the documents that were found in Biden's office. These are not necessarily the highly classified documents that they were talking about in your article.

My article explains that this level of security is not utilized for less sensitive documents and that they are occasionally misplaced.
By all reports, documents on Ukraine were found, among others. If all they found were a few unimportant documents, Biden would have shown that on day 1. They wont even tell us how many there are. That is a VERY bad sign.

hahah why do you think it's an issue that he is a registered foreign agent? Folks are suppose to do that i they do work for other countries. Something for example, Hunter should of done when he was alledgedly doing "legal consulting" for China, Ukraine etc.

He's also the former Solicitor General of the State of Florida

Yes.....Biden's TS docs were less sensitive than a letter from Little Kim, Barack Obama, or newspapers Trump collected while POTUS. The above was listed in the indictment.

Yup. Yup.
What Biden stole from the SCIF and was selling to China was tons less important than anything Trump ever took with him to Mar-a-Lago.

Forum List

Back