BREAKING: One of the Witnesses at the Trump Bedminster meeting testified they had no memory of Trump displaying Classified Documents to interviewers

This is astonishing. The Special Counsel has just had their narrative obliterated. This is grounds for Judge Eileen Cannon to dismiss the case.

Read this feed and look at the date.

Sadly, we have come to a point in this country where this is believable. We have seen the Demafascist go to great lengths, including literally making up "evidence" to try and prosecute their political rivals, especially Trump.

Fyi

Biden had classified clearance as a Senator on the Foreign Affairs Committee.

Under Obama's executive order governing classified documents and handling, have V.P. Biden the same classification and declassification authority as himself, as President.

There were 17-20 classified documents in total found, in all places, for over 40 years as Senator and V.P. is what I have read....
First off, dont start throwing out fake numbers. We have no idea how many documents were taken because, they refuse to tell us or even Congress. If McCarthy doesnt know, you sure as hell dont. If the number was small, they probably would have told us so, dont ya think?

Second, him having clearance isnt the issue. The issue is how did he get those documents out of a SCIFF? Either that or someone stole them from the archives for him. Its one or the other. Which do you think happened? Let me guess, youll avoid answering THAT question. :laugh:

Last edited:
Again, you make a lot of claims and ask me to take your word for it. Where did you get this information?

You produced one link talking about the SCIF in the Capitol, but that doesn't mean that every classified document that a Senator engages with is treated with that super high level of security. As my link showed, there are many much less sensitive documents which aren't treated anything like that.

You're making a ton of assumptions.
Less sensitive documents dont have big red letters at the top that identify them as classified. Bidens lawyers found official documents with those headers, not notes taken in a classified meeting or something like that.

Fyi

Under Obama's executive order governing classified documents and handling, have V.P. Biden the same classification and declassification authority as himself, as President.

There were 17-20 classified documents in total found, in all places, for over 40 years as Senator and V.P. is what I have read....
No. The records act says that the V.P.s records were to be treated the same as the POTUS. It doesn't transfer authority over to the V.P.

Links

Fyi

what about the focus when took as senator?

we have no idea how many documents he had, but it was well more then 17. there might of been just 17 at one of the many locations he was hiding them

If you are thinking about it, I wouldn't hire Rebecca if she's telling you that you have to turn everything you have over to the government. Conversely, the government has to turn everything over to you, even if it's exculpatory.

Defense only has to turn over evidence they plan on using at trial.

From your link

(ii) Time to Disclose. The court, by order or local rule, must set a time for the defendant to make the defendant’s disclosures. The time must be sufficiently before trial to provide a fair opportunity for the government to meet the defendant’s evidence.

FzoIliRXwAQECuk
Lakhota, you rock!

From your link

(ii) Time to Disclose. The court, by order or local rule, must set a time for the defendant to make the defendant’s disclosures. The time must be sufficiently before trial to provide a fair opportunity for the government to meet the defendant’s evidence.
yes…and your point?

Problem with that is Jack Smith attempted to keep the Trump Defense team from seeing most of the evidence.
They're putting everything under the national security umbrella and think they can get away with hiding it from them.
The first thing they tried to hide was the witness list. They lost on that one this week.
No, they're not. They're just waiting for Trump's defense team to get security clearances.

Less sensitive documents dont have big red letters at the top that identify them as classified. Bidens lawyers found official documents with those headers, not notes taken in a classified meeting or something like that.
All classified documents have classified headers on them, even the less sensitive documents that aren't handled so strictly.

From your link

It literally doesn't say what you want it to say.

From your link

?? Yup. As I said, the defense has to turn over evidence they plan on using at trial, nothing else.

If you followed Rebecca's advice, she'd tell the prosecutors about the gun you used to kill your husband that you hid under the floorboard of your lover's cabin in the woods. You don't have to do that.

All classified documents have classified headers on them, even the less sensitive documents that aren't handled so strictly.
actually, they should, but some times they don’t…as we saw with some of the documents on clinton’s illegal server

No. The records act says that the V.P.s records were to be treated the same as the POTUS. It doesn't transfer authority over to the V.P.

Links

Yes, I agree...The V.P. is treated equally as the President....with govt records!

But I was talking about classified clearances and powers.... President Obama gave the V.P. same clearances and powers as himself with classified documents.

Regardless, e an mistakes like being boxed with personal stuff, is unacceptable, though often happens! This means to me, stricter reforms need put in to this alleged classified system that seems loose as a goose, right now!

?? Yup. As I said, the defense has to turn over evidence they plan on using at trial, nothing else.

If you followed Rebecca's advice, she'd tell the prosecutors about the gun you used to kill your husband that you hid under the floorboard of your lover's cabin in the woods. You don't have to do that.
Then we agree!

What I was saying, was that if Trump is going to use his home security tapes to prove the FBI planted classified documents in to Trump's storage boxes at Mara LAGO,

NOW, is the time that Trump's team would need to provide this evidence to the court, during the defense discovery presentation to the prosecutors!

Yes, I agree...The V.P. is treated equally as the President....with govt records!

But I was talking about classified clearances and powers.... President Obama gave the V.P. same clearances and powers as himself with classified documents.

Regardless, e a mistakes like being boxed with personal stuff, is unacceptable, though often happens! This means to me, stricter reforms need put in to this alleged classified system that seems loose as a goose, right now!
Nope.

VP Biden never had the authority to declassify documents.

yes…and your point?
Trump has to put up, or shut up!

Trumpers claim trump has Mara Lago security video showing the FBI planted the classified documents.

Now is the time to put forward this evidence to the prosecutors.

Forum List

Back