BREAKING: One of the Witnesses at the Trump Bedminster meeting testified they had no memory of Trump displaying Classified Documents to interviewers

This is astonishing. The Special Counsel has just had their narrative obliterated. This is grounds for Judge Eileen Cannon to dismiss the case.

Read this feed and look at the date.

Looking at your emoji list, it really looks like the left is butthurt over this revelation.
Imagine that. :auiqs.jpg:

Oh okay. You're right. Meadows picked Trump's political enemy to write his memoir where he glowingly praises everything Trump touhed.

Jesus, man. Use your brain.
Well...............................................might be an issue there.

FYI

The pictures of all those boxes stacked in bathrooms and on ballroom stages and in closets toppled and sprawled on floor,

Are PICTURES TAKEN BY TRUMP STAFF AT MARA LAGO BEFORE the search and seizure warrant by the FBI in August.
They have video evidence of the search.
If and when needed, they can produce whatever proof they need.

The pictures are being used to taint the jury pool.
There is no proof that those boxes contain TS documents.
No proof that they were Trump's boxes.
No proof that they were even on Trump's estate.

They're even trying to build their case by using alleged evidence that falls under attorney client privilege.
That alone could cause the entire case to be thrown out under the 4th, 5th, and 6th Amendments.

That's nice and I have no doubt there are circumstances that require such stringent security measures with very sensitive information.

What makes you think that's how they treat every classified document?
That is the protocol for taking all classified documents from the archives, regardless of their differing levels of secrecy. There are no exceptions for this procedure.

How do you think Biden pulled off stealing documents MANY times? Do you even care?

The president is the only person that decides which documents in his possession are classified.
Nobody else can overrule him.
If he wants to classify a receipt from dinner at Olive Garden, that's up to him.
This is false. The government works for the people and if the president tries to keep something hidden from the public, they have to have a justifiable reason to do so.

That is the protocol for taking all classified documents from the archives, regardless of their differing levels of secrecy. There are no exceptions for this procedure.

How do you think Biden pulled off stealing documents MANY times? Do you even care?
Again, where does this knowledge come from? You seem to be an expert on the matter, but I have my doubts given this is very esoteric information.

Also, it's contradicted by this source:
START HERE: John, I should point out you were acting under President Biden, you resigned last spring when Biden’s full-time pick was about to be confirmed…but you know this space very well. How do documents like this just keep popping up?
JOHN COHEN: I worked in the Clinton administration, the Bush administration, the Obama administration, and, as you pointed out, the Biden administration, and I had security clearances. I had broad access to classified information. In fact, during some of that time, I also was in charge of offices that conducted security investigations or worked to safeguard classified information. And unless you are working in an organization like the CIA or another intelligence community organization, where all you're working with is classified information, and these types of security violations are not really that uncommon when you are working with large quantities of documents and you are co-mingling classified reports with unclassified documents. It is not uncommon for there to be situations where, inadvertently, people will mix them together and walk out of a SCIF or secured facility with a document they shouldn't have. And when that happens, there is a very well-established process known as a security investigation.

START HERE: Well, customary seems like the weird word, though. You mentioned a SCIF, which are these like secure locations. So are those documents always supposed to be viewed in those secure locations, or is it allowable for a public official to take those home, maybe to an unsecured house or a garage or whatever and look them over there? What are the protocols with the classified stuff specifically?
COHEN: The short answer is, it depends. There are various grades of classified information. Some of it requiring much more stringent handling processes. And there's other classified information where you can lock it up in a desk. It is not uncommon for individuals with classified information, if they have the right storage in their homes, to be able to take classified information at home. Some people actually have SCIFs built into their homes if they have appropriate permission. So what we don't know from some of the breathless reporting that we've heard thus far is what were these documents that were discovered in the garage, in the Biden residence and in the office? Were they confidential, which really, from a national security perspective, really wouldn't be that significant.

Not all classified information is handled with such strict rules.

They have video evidence of the search.
If and when needed, they can produce whatever proof they need.

The pictures are being used to taint the jury pool.
There is no proof that those boxes contain TS documents.
No proof that they were Trump's boxes.
No proof that they were even on Trump's estate.

They're even trying to build their case by using alleged evidence that falls under attorney client privilege.
That alone could cause the entire case to be thrown out under the 4th, 5th, and 6th Amendments.
Actually in the DISCOVERY process, the defense has to also show all of their evidence to the Prosecutors.

So, if the defense is going to use the Mara Lago security tapes,they must do so NOW, while they are in the DISCOVERY pre trial legal process.

Trump and Trumper BLUFFS on this, are being called, as we speak....

It's put up or shut up, time.

Last edited:
Again, where does this knowledge come from? You seem to be an expert on the matter, but I have my doubts given this is very esoteric information.

Also, it's contradicted by this source:
START HERE: John, I should point out you were acting under President Biden, you resigned last spring when Biden’s full-time pick was about to be confirmed…but you know this space very well. How do documents like this just keep popping up?
JOHN COHEN: I worked in the Clinton administration, the Bush administration, the Obama administration, and, as you pointed out, the Biden administration, and I had security clearances. I had broad access to classified information. In fact, during some of that time, I also was in charge of offices that conducted security investigations or worked to safeguard classified information. And unless you are working in an organization like the CIA or another intelligence community organization, where all you're working with is classified information, and these types of security violations are not really that uncommon when you are working with large quantities of documents and you are co-mingling classified reports with unclassified documents. It is not uncommon for there to be situations where, inadvertently, people will mix them together and walk out of a SCIF or secured facility with a document they shouldn't have. And when that happens, there is a very well-established process known as a security investigation.

START HERE: Well, customary seems like the weird word, though. You mentioned a SCIF, which are these like secure locations. So are those documents always supposed to be viewed in those secure locations, or is it allowable for a public official to take those home, maybe to an unsecured house or a garage or whatever and look them over there? What are the protocols with the classified stuff specifically?
COHEN: The short answer is, it depends. There are various grades of classified information. Some of it requiring much more stringent handling processes. And there's other classified information where you can lock it up in a desk. It is not uncommon for individuals with classified information, if they have the right storage in their homes, to be able to take classified information at home. Some people actually have SCIFs built into their homes if they have appropriate permission. So what we don't know from some of the breathless reporting that we've heard thus far is what were these documents that were discovered in the garage, in the Biden residence and in the office? Were they confidential, which really, from a national security perspective, really wouldn't be that significant.

Not all classified information is handled with such strict rules.
Thats because certain "classified documents" never make it to the archives where this procedure is followed. For example, the daily itinerary for the White House is "classified", despite only showing that so and so is visiting today and we have a White House dinner in the evening, etc. It isnt state secrets, yet still classified.

This is false. The government works for the people and if the president tries to keep something hidden from the public, they have to have a justifiable reason to do so.
National Security is the justifiable reason.
And the president is the sole authority on what is a national security issue.
He is the Commander In Chief.
The public doesn't have any right to anything he decides is classified.
This went in front of the US District Court concerning the Clinton "Docks In Socks" issue.

Judge Jackson ruled that the tapes belonged to Mr. Clinton, even though the discussions included a broad range of presidential matters. The court ruled that the National Archives and Records Administration had no power to “seize control of them” because Mr. Clinton had used his authority under the Presidential Records Act to declare the recordings part of his personal records.

“Amy Berman Jackson, the judge presiding on that case, said a couple of very important things,” said Farrell. “That the president had an absolute, unreviewable right to take any records or documents that he wants when he leaves office. “

“No one can come back and second guess or double think or ask questions about what the president elects to take with him,” Farrell continued.
It's decided law. End of story.

Links

Thats because certain "classified documents" never make it to the archives where this procedure is followed. For example, the daily itinerary for the White House is "classified", despite only showing that so and so is visiting today and we have a White House dinner in the evening, etc. It isnt state secrets, yet still classified.
This doesn't have anything to do with the archives. It's about the day to day activity of high ranking government officials.

National Security is the justifiable reason.
And the president is the sole authority on what is a national security issue.
He is the Commander In Chief.
The public doesn't have any right to anything he decides is classified.
This went in front of the US District Court concerning the Clinton "Docks In Socks" issue.

It's decided law. End of story.

Links

No, the president can't declare something a state secret when it clearly isn't. That would attack the fundamental concepts of the republic.

Actually in the DISCOVERY process, the defense has to also show all of their evidence to the Prosecutors.

So, if the defense is going to use the Mara Lago security tapes,they must do so NOW, while they are in the DISCOVERY pre trial legal process.

Trump and Trumper BLUFFS on this, are being called, as we speak....

It's out up or shut up, time.
Nope. Not sure who fed you that nonsense.

Forum List

Back