BREAKING: One of the Witnesses at the Trump Bedminster meeting testified they had no memory of Trump displaying Classified Documents to interviewers

FzoIliRXwAQECuk

It's weird that everything that you believe has been found to be nonfactual.
Yet on you go - the good little Cult Member that you are.

This is astonishing. The Special Counsel has just had their narrative obliterated. This is grounds for Judge Eileen Cannon to dismiss the case.

Anything for The Savior. :)

They got the audio recording. It isn't fake.

No
It just doesn't mean what you want it to mean.

That has been the case for 7 years.

This doesn't have anything to do with the archives. It's about the day to day activity of high ranking government officials.
Yep, which is why these classified docs dont end up in the archives. Its benign information a day later.

Yep, which is why these classified docs dont end up in the archives.
I can't tell if your intentionally or unintentionally shifting gears here.

You were originally talking about Biden as a Senator. As a Senator, there is no involvement with NARA. The PRA covers presidents. There is no similar law that demands that Senators give their records to the government. They typically donate those records to libraries. As I showed earlier, those libraries often find classified documents in those records, which proves that it's not uncommon for these documents to be misplaced.

I don't really know what you mean by "they dont end up in the archives" unless you're shifting gears back to talking about Joe Biden as Vice President which is somewhat different.

I can't tell if your intentionally or unintentionally shifting gears here.

You were originally talking about Biden as a Senator. As a Senator, there is no involvement with NARA. The PRA covers presidents. There is no similar law that demands that Senators give their records to the government. They typically donate those records to libraries. As I showed earlier, those libraries often find classified documents in those records, which proves that it's not uncommon for these documents to be misplaced.

I don't really know what you mean by "they dont end up in the archives" unless you're shifting gears back to talking about Joe Biden as Vice President which is somewhat different.
Senators have to go to a SCIF and wait for the agent who checked out the document just like anyone else would. They are watched every second they have possession of said document, then the agent immediately takes it back in a locked brief case that he is handcuffed to, once the Senator is done reading it.

How the fuck did Biden skirt this strict protocol a single time, let alone MANY times? My theory... he didnt steal it from a SCIFF... someone stole it straight from the archives for him.

The purpose of the indictment is to spell out what they hope to prove in court.
It's not always factual.
Especially when you have a prosecutor like Jake Smith who has a reputation for charge stacking and having his convictions overturned because of prosecutorial misconduct.
This so-called audio recording might be grounds to have the case thrown out because it's fake.
Never mind all of the other reasons they have to get it thrown out.
  • Search warrant was too broad and improperly obtained
  • Leaks to the press
  • Constitutional issues that render the entire case moot

LINKS

The Government couldn't have found a more corrupt person if they tried.

Maybe Weissmann.

Show me the protocol for Senators.

Clearly they don't keep a close eye on secret documents because Trump carted off hundreds of them.

The archives has gotten tons of calls from people finding classified documents in their private papers

Here it is, the classic leftist pitch! Ask for proof. If you provide it, he just simply lies more.

Leftist ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb to keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/ Alex Jones/ Brietbart/ Infowars/ Stormfront/ Gateway/ Hannity/ Rush

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump!

20. Science denier! But men can menstruate and have babies.

Here it is, the classic leftist pitch! Ask for proof. If you provide it, he just simply lies more.

Leftist ROE

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

9. Play gay/lesbian card

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

17. Fox News/ Alex Jones/ Brietbart/ Infowars/ Stormfront/ Gateway/ Hannity/ Rush

18. You can’t read.

The facts are literally never on their side.

When you can't argue the facts -

Nope. Not sure who fed you that nonsense.
Nope! You are mistaken.

Discovery process is for BOTH the Prosecution and the defense team.

CRIMINAL LAW

Criminal Discovery: The Right to Evidence Disclosure​

The defense is entitled to know about the prosecution’s case before trial.

By Rebecca Pirius, Attorney
Updated: Sep 22nd, 2022

When formally facing criminal charges, defendants are entitled to certain information and evidence regarding the allegations against them. The prosecutor must turn over information relevant to the case through a process called “criminal discovery.”

The defense must, in turn, provide similar information to the prosecution.

Nope! You are mistaken.

CRIMINAL LAW

When formally facing criminal charges, defendants are entitled to certain information and evidence regarding the allegations against them. The prosecutor must turn over information relevant to the case through a process called “criminal discovery.”

Oh good.
Second shift of anti-American shills have logged it.
Right on time.

Nope! You are mistaken.

CRIMINAL LAW

If you are thinking about it, I wouldn't hire Rebecca if she's telling you that you have to turn everything you have over to the government. Conversely, the government has to turn everything over to you, even if it's exculpatory.

Defense only has to turn over evidence they plan on using at trial.

If you are thinking about it, I wouldn't hire Rebecca if she's telling you that you have to turn everything you have over to the government. Conversely, the government has to turn everything over to you, even if it's exculpatory.

Defense only has to turn over evidence they plan on using at trial.

You are not talking with a person that is friendly with reality.

The Government couldn't have found a more corrupt person if they tried.

Maybe Weissmann.
It's like a guy holding a lousy hand and just hoping that the other guy will fold.
They broke the law to get a grand jury to vote on this case because they used a grand jury in another venue to bring the indictment.
They also got some magistrate (Reinhart) with obvious bias to place a gag-order on Trump.

This case won't even make it to trial for so many reasons that it would take a hour to spell them all out.

Senators have to go to a SCIF and wait for the agent who checked out the document just like anyone else would. They are watched every second they have possession of said document, then the agent immediately takes it back in a locked brief case that he is handcuffed to, once the Senator is done reading it.

How the fuck did Biden skirt this strict protocol a single time, let alone MANY times? My theory... he didnt steal it from a SCIFF... someone stole it straight from the archives for him.

Fyi

Biden had classified clearance as a Senator on the Foreign Affairs Committee.

Under Obama's executive order governing classified documents and handling, have V.P. Biden the same classification and declassification authority as himself, as President.

There were 17-20 classified documents in total found, in all places, for over 40 years as Senator and V.P. is what I have read....

Leftist ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

9. Play gay/lesbian card

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

18. You can’t read.

Facts weren't presented. They just referred to some supposed "protocol" that is "easy to look up".

The protocol never made any appearance.

Again, you make a lot of claims and ask me to take your word for it. Where did you get this information?

You produced one link talking about the SCIF in the Capitol, but that doesn't mean that every classified document that a Senator engages with is treated with that super high level of security. As my link showed, there are many much less sensitive documents which aren't treated anything like that.

You're making a ton of assumptions.

Nope! You are mistaken.

CRIMINAL LAW

Problem with that is Jack Smith attempted to keep the Trump Defense team from seeing most of the evidence.
They're putting everything under the national security umbrella and think they can get away with hiding it from them.
The first thing they tried to hide was the witness list. They lost on that one this week.

Forum List

Back