BREAKING: One of the Witnesses at the Trump Bedminster meeting testified they had no memory of Trump displaying Classified Documents to interviewers

Libs will say anything to denounce President Trump.

They are good at just making shit up, their hatred for the man is that rabid.
Their hatred stems from 2016. Hillary was supposed to be the first woman President. They can never forgive such a terrible travesty, and you Trump supporters are responsible and must be punished.

It goes missing because someone disappeared it intentionally. Also, that doesnt explain Bidens situation where has has boxes of classified documents all over the place.
Are you trying to say that people aren't fallible and don't ever make any mistakes?

That's not very reasonable.

Are you trying to say that people aren't fallible and don't ever make any mistakes?

That's not very reasonable.
It used to happen, quite a bit more than it should have, but they put a stop to it by making it a felony. People dont take shit home anymore as a result, except presidents who arent subject to that law.

It used to happen, quite a bit more than it should have, but they put a stop to it by making it a felony. People dont take shit home anymore as a result, except presidents who arent subject to that law.
Making something a felony doesn't prevent accidental mishandling of classified documents, which is not a felony.

Making something a felony doesn't prevent accidental mishandling of classified documents, which is not a felony.
It was coupled with strict procedures, including the use of SCIFFS and agent document handling protocols.

It was coupled with strict procedures, including the use of SCIFFS and agent document handling protocols.
Uh huh. Another example of you purporting to be some expert with intimate knowledge of the handling of classified documents in the Senate. I'm sorry, but you're not being terribly convincing of your level of knowledge here. Truth be told, there aren't many people who would have that level of knowledge. I have no reason to believe you're one of them.

Given you're so hung up about some documents being from Biden's Senate career, I'll remind you that Biden hasn't been a Senator since 2008.

Uh huh. Another example of you purporting to be some expert with intimate knowledge of the handling of classified documents in the Senate. I'm sorry, but you're not being terribly convincing of your level of knowledge here. Truth be told, there aren't many people who would have that level of knowledge. I have no reason to believe you're one of them.

Given you're so hung up about some documents being from Biden's Senate career, I'll remind you that Biden hasn't been a Senator since 2008.
Have you not ever researched something? Youd be amazed by what you can learn if you look for it. A year ago i didnt know any of this. I do now.

Look at the charges for Trump, 18 USC 793(e)

(e)
Whoever having unauthorized possession of, access to, or control over any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note relating to the national defense, or information relating to the national defense which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted, or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it

Willfully means you have to prove that the person knew they were doing the thing you're accusing them of doing.
Oh, so you think the Special Council has the docs they claim were being moved to another location other than Mar-a-Lago?

Or.....are they just making an assumption?

Oh, so you think the Special Council has the docs they claim were being moved to another location other than Mar-a-Lago?

Or.....are they just making an assumption?
What are you talking about? The documents noted in the indictment were all recovered from Mar a Lago.

Have you not ever researched something? Youd be amazed by what you can learn if you look for it. A year ago i didnt know any of this. I do now.
Yes, I've been researching this a lot and have cited my sources.

I don't know where you're getting your information.

Documents, even classified documents, become misplaced on occasion. It's well known to happen in government.
This is true. The problem Joey Xiden is going to have is just how far back these documents go, dating back to his time as a US Senator....not to mention how he had them hidden in files he labeled personal...this tends to show that he was intending to hide them and convert them to his own.

If a lawyer isn't engaging in a criminal conspiracy, then those notes cannot be subpoenaed and there is nothing to fear.

If you are worried about putting things down on paper, it's a sign you shouldn't be having the conversation.

Corrupt lawyers don't take notes.
Sorry, but they had no probable-cause to say that Trump was committing illegal activity.
Only thing they had was their own malicious intent.

So, what they did was spring the raid to find the "evidence" they needed to prove their case, and to cover-up their own criminal acts with respect to Operation Crossfire-Hurricane.
As we speak the Christoper Wray FBI is trying to cover up for Joe and Hunter Biden crimes while they did everything in their power to set Trump up.
We aren't living in a vacuum, (like you are) out here in the real world. Most of us don't need someone leading us around by the nose. We can see what's going on for ourselves.

This is true. The problem Joey Xiden is going to have is just how far back these documents go, dating back to his time as a US Senator....not to mention how he had them hidden in files he labeled personal...this tends to show that he was intending to hide them and convert them to his own.
If all you have is an envelope, then you don't really have a case.

Sorry, but they had no probable-cause to say that Trump was committing illegal activity.
The court disagrees which is why the judge ruled in favor of the DoJ as able to penetrate attorney client privilege with the crime fraud exception. The notes are evidence of illegal activity.
So, what they did was spring the raid to find the "evidence" they needed to prove their case, and to cover-up their own criminal acts with respect to Operation Crossfire-Hurricane.
As we speak the Christoper Wray FBI is trying to cover up for Joe and Hunter Biden crimes while they did everything in their power to set Trump up.
We aren't living in a vacuum, (like you are) out here in the real world. Most of us don't need someone leading us around by the nose. We can see what's going on for ourselves.
The raid was because Trump didn't comply with the grand jury subpoena to turn over the required documents. That's it.

Forum List

Back