Breaking: Photo of Seth Rich with Imran Awani Night of Murder

any proof that is seth and awan in that picture?

any proof the picture was taken the night of seth's murder?

any proof that seth was a felon, a criminal, a thief?
Talk to the Private Investigator that the Rich family originally hired or the people who made the video in the OP. I'm just a lil' ole farmer taking a break from shelling peas and passing along what I find in my spare time. Howdy!

So I thought I'd look up some old articles on the Iwan brothers that give more specific information on what they were doing because I never followed the story when it broke months ago. This is what I found:
Did Democrats Aid and Abet Terrorists Seeking American Secrets?
As you can see the article is not recent. Now I find that sometimes the best information comes from the comment section and this time I found quite a gold mine. In fact, it led me to a you tube source named "CrowdSource" and these guys are the new Leonard and Bernstein who appear to be 10 steps ahead of everyone else. I've spent the entire evening watching their videos but it was the information gleaned by one commenter of this particular article and what he learned from CrowdSource that got my attention. Hang on. I'll go get it.

Got it. Here he writes:

You might be interested in the new info that the youtube channel crowdsource the truth is putting out
They say a company anthony weiner was involved in around 2000 or just before brought them in

This is a very complicated web
very high international intelligence intrigue
and just fyi it is way crazier than any tom clancy novel (movie)
we're talking awan family, seth rich (and his boss murdered on the same night), the clinton foundation moneylaudering, the qutar pipeline, ISIS clearing for the pipeline, 100 million dollar contract on trump, FBI, crowdstrike hits, ms13, SEIU, vote stealing, stealing campaign money from bernie sanders, biggest heroin trafficking ring in history, satellite technology theft, on and on!
insane!
If trump makes it through this and if america makes it through this without civil war it will be amazing.
______
Anyway, that's how I found crowdsource. Now what company did Weiner work for that brought the Iwan brothers in? I haven't found the video where these guys identify it but it is interesting that Wiener's name would come up as having been the same company that brought in the Iwan brothers. The rest of it is this guys word that he got it from crowdsource and I've yet to find it.

Last edited:
Here is a crowdsource video where these guys show evidence that the laptops (several) and about 20 Blackberry phones were turned in by Marine - unbroken- nothing was smashed until after the authorities - Capitol Police? came and picked it all up.

I found this story that confirms what they are saying so why is the media saying the Marine said they were smashed? Crowdsource interviewed the Marine and said none of it was damaged when he turned the equipment in to the police.
EXCLUSIVE: FBI Says ‘Awan Brothers’ Hard Drives Were Smashed After Confiscated As Law Enforcement Evidence
Reports of the FBI seizing computer hard drives form the home of the congressional IT director and aide of Florida Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz are accurate, according to FBI sources: with the exception of one major detail. The computer hard drives were not damaged when they were confiscated, FBI sources said.

The FBI, who is working in some capacity to assist with the Capitol Police on the Awan investigation, confirm the hard drives and other computer equipment have been damaged but are pointing the finger at the Capitol Police’s chain of custody with the evidence. The FBI, they said, would not damage evidence and stressed if someone went to the trouble of destroying evidence before a seizure they normally would discard of it as well, federal sources said.

Capitol Police officials would not respond to requests for comment.

Okay so this is a phone interview Crowdsource had with Andre Tagert who is the US Marine who turned in the equipment he found in the garage. Tagert was the Marine who rented a house from Imran Awan and found the laptops and blackberries - about 20 pieces of equipment including servers / high price toners, etc. It was a bunch of IT equipment some of it was used and some of it was used. He said there an internal hard drive that was damaged - but there were also laptops that were there - undamaged. Interesting that these Crowdsource guys can get the name of this US Marine and talk to him while the media has yet to mention his name. Strange.

Talk to the Private Investigator that the Rich family originally hired or the people who made the video in the OP. I'm just a lil' ole farmer taking a break from shelling peas and passing along what I find in my spare time. Howdy!

The Rich family didn't hire any private investigator. A Trump supporter hired Wheeler.

In addition, Wheeler is currently suing FOX News and the Trump supporter who hired him, for attributing false statements to him, and hiring him under false pretenses, respectively. He's not the source you want him to be anymore.

I guess its time for you guys to throw Wheeler under the bus.

Excuse me, but during this interview Rod Wheeler specifically states that Seth Rich's family are the ones who brought him on board for the investigation. He states again and again and again "when the family brought me on board" and the last time he says it, he says "When the family brought me on board (to investigate) in March.."
You might want to do a better job next time of fact checking? What are you saying? Rod Wheeler is right here in this interview with Crowdsource discussing how he became involved in this case!!!

The Rich family didn't hire any private investigator. A Trump supporter hired Wheeler.

In addition, Wheeler is currently suing FOX News and the Trump supporter who hired him, for attributing false statements to him, and hiring him under false pretenses, respectively. He's not the source you want him to be anymore.

I guess its time for you guys to throw Wheeler under the bus.

Wrong. During this interview Rod Wheeler specifically states that Seth Rich's family are the ones who brought him on board for the investigation. He states again and again and again "when the family brought me on board" and the last time he says it, he says "When the family brought me on board (to investigate) in March.."
You might want to do a better job next time of fact checking? Rod Wheeler is right here in this interview with Crowdsource discussing how he became involved in this case!!! The family brought him on board.

Last edited:

does this guy look like the guy in your photo with the red circle /arrow at him Jeremiah?

upload_2017-8-1_14-31-34.jpeg

upload_2017-8-1_14-35-40.jpeg

I can not make out any resemblance?

does this guy look like the guy in your photo with the red circle /arrow at him Jeremiah?

View attachment 141548

View attachment 141550

You're a day late and a dollar short. They already came out today confirming Imran Awan was partying with Seth Rich on the night Rich was murdered.

View attachment 141548

View attachment 141550

You're a day late and a dollar short. They already came out today confirming Imran Awan was partying with Seth Rich on the night Rich was murdered.
i must have missed the link? do you have it, the one that confirms he was partying with seth....

And who is the guy in the picture in your conspiracy video in your very first post that you claim is AWAN?

Cuz it is NOT Imran Awan....could your first video picture be another time the boys went out for a beer?

View attachment 141548

View attachment 141550

i must have missed the link? do you have it, the one that confirms he was partying with seth....

And who is the guy in the picture in your conspiracy video in your very first post that you claim is AWAN?

Cuz it is NOT Imran Awan....could your first video picture be another time the boys went out for a beer?
They merged multiple articles /threads including Mindwars's about Imran Awan partying with Seth Rich on the night of his death. Ask him to send you the link.

View attachment 141548

View attachment 141550

There are 3 or 4 Awan brothers. Which one is that?
upload_2017-8-1_15-19-36.png

Why do I see Awani "being suicided" ??

I mean, that's the Demrats way, isn't it? ;)
He's got a GPS monitoring system attached to him but he is free until his arraignment on August 21 - he is out on the streets right now and was told not to leave the country. Why wouldn't he be in protective custody at the very least considering what it looks like they are investigating?
How are they gonna make it look like an accident if he's in protective custody?

:lol:

Here's the photo, from Seth Rich's facebook page:

Seth Rich

Notice the date, fuckwits.
Personal attacks are not necessary. The fact remains that Imran and Seth Rich attended an IT party at a bar on the night that Seth Rich was murdered. With multiple news sources reporting the same information a photograph isn't necessary. That DC IT Party was on the night Seth Rich was murdered. Awan was a DC IT. Do you think you could manage an apology for stating that Wheeler wasn't brought on the investigation to Seth's murder by Seth's family when I gave you a video of him stating clearly that he was brought on by the family or is it too much for you to admit you were wrong? Wheeler stated it at least 3 or 4 times.

:lol:

Here's the photo, from Seth Rich's facebook page:

Seth Rich

Notice the date, fuckwits.
Personal attacks are not necessary. The fact remains that Imran and Seth Rich attended an IT party at a bar on the night that Seth Rich was murdered. With multiple news sources reporting the same information a photograph isn't necessary. That DC IT Party was on the night Seth Rich was murdered. Awan was a DC IT. Do you think you could manage an apology for stating that Wheeler wasn't brought on the investigation to Seth's murder by Seth's family when I gave you a video of him stating clearly that he was brought on by the family or is it too much for you to admit you were wrong? Wheeler stated it at least 3 or 4 times.

Nearly everything you've posted is false. Either you're lying, or you're too gullible to live.

There was no "IT party" the night that Seth Rich died.

Everything you've claimed is based on that photograph - which is a lie. The photograph is from a year before Rich died, and isn't of Imran.

Wheeler was hired by a man named Ed Butowsky, a Trump supporter and occasional FOX contributor - not by Seth Rich's family. He was working (nominally) for Rich's family - but Butowsky chose him, and paid him.

Forum List

Back