Breaking: Photo of Seth Rich with Imran Awani Night of Murder

Tucker and Steyn Expose the Awans and Dem Hypocrisy

Dang, that Wasserman-Schultz would look sexy in prison stripes. Am I a bad person? :biggrin:

Hope she gets a burly tattooed Puerto-Rican lesbian named "Bobby Jo" for a cellmate.
Galt I just found your thread about Imran subscribing to videos of little girls. Here: Awan's YouTube Channel Found - Has Pedophile Subscriptions There are two videos of Imran supposedly crawling through attics of empty homes and inspecting them - both videos have been shut down and are now being listed as "private"......Why would they be worried about two videos of a person inspecting an empty house or crawling through an attic?

OH my now he is a pedophile.

I posted the link I found on USMB and the story inside reports that Imran subscribed to those videos / channels. You'll have to draw your own conclusions about why a grown man would be watching videos of toddlers / little girls dancing, cleaning a living room in in shorts, etc.

Oh Good God, DC has a huge crime rate and he was out walking and barhopping in the late night hours. Jeremiah and Skye you are going into a zone of which there might not be any return. Let your imaginations run wild though. They were all staffers.

View attachment 141317

Heard about that. There were some kind of shenanigans going on in the hospital when he died. Sherlock Holmes would have a hard time figuring this mess out.

But yet the DNC sent in one of their P.R punks that deal with damage control/ crisis management to be the spokesperson for the Rich family after the D.C police notified them that a P.I was snooping around on behalf of the family
Wait a minute. Wasn't it Rich's parents that hired the P.I. to investigate ??

Oh Good God, DC has a huge crime rate and he was out walking and barhopping in the late night hours. Jeremiah and Skye you are going into a zone of which there might not be any return. Let your imaginations run wild though. They were all staffers.

Isn't it crowded for you right now ?

Dang, that Wasserman-Schultz would look sexy in prison stripes. Am I a bad person? :biggrin:

Hope she gets a burly tattooed Puerto-Rican lesbian named "Bobby Jo" for a cellmate.
Galt I just found your thread about Imran subscribing to videos of little girls. Here: Awan's YouTube Channel Found - Has Pedophile Subscriptions There are two videos of Imran supposedly crawling through attics of empty homes and inspecting them - both videos have been shut down and are now being listed as "private"......Why would they be worried about two videos of a person inspecting an empty house or crawling through an attic?

I posted the link I found on USMB and the story inside reports that Imran subscribed to those videos / channels. You'll have to draw your own conclusions about why a grown man would be watching videos of toddlers / little girls dancing, cleaning a living room in in shorts, etc.

I am not going to follow any of those links.

This is a video that shows a photograph of Seth Rich with Imran Awani on the night of he (Seth Rich) was murdered. There is a homicide investigator who said he has tied DWS & the Awani brothers to Seth Rich's murder. I wonder if this photograph of Seth Rich and Awani taken just before his murder might be part of the evidence they have discovered.

How do they prove in a court of law that the date alleged is actually and factually the correct date?

Aside from the fact that the photo is time stamped and dated - probably taken from a cellphone - you've got a bar full of witnesses including guys in photo who can testify that Imran was part of their group that night drinking with Seth Rich. They may even remember what time Imran left / what time Seth left. Then there are the security cameras that most businesses have and those on the street corners - follow the trail......

No one is asking you to follow anything but if you don't want to examine the evidence you have no right to claim it was a random mugging - sheer coincidence.

No one is asking you to follow anything but if you don't want to examine the evidence you have no right to claim it was a random mugging - sheer coincidence.

Fake evidence, is not evidence. I say the GOP killed him and now are trying to pin it on Dems.

Fake evidence, is not evidence. I say the GOP killed him and now are trying to pin it on Dems.
How do you know the evidence is fake if you refuse to even look at it?

She's a lefty....she already knows.

She's a lefty....she already knows.
I believe the left stays left by not knowing. They have turned it into an art form. "The art of knowing nothing."

any proof that is seth and awan in that picture?

any proof the picture was taken the night of seth's murder?

any proof that seth was a felon, a criminal, a thief?

Whaaa? Why would the GOP have him killed if he was leaking to them?

If you want to find out what the rabbit's up to, you have to go down the rabbit hole. That's ok, just take the blue pill and be blissfully ignorant.

:lmao:

If you want to find out what the rabbit's up to, you have to go down the rabbit hole. That's ok, just take the blue pill and be blissfully ignorant.

:lmao:

No I like reality too much.

to cover their tracks...of inserting a mole in to the DNC....

the DNC did not need him killed, they needed him ALIVE and arrested if he were the thief of the emails, so the DNC could find out WHO he was working with and for....the RNC? the GOP? Roger Stone? the Russians? the trump campaign? Peter Smith? etc etc etc

Why do I see Awani "being suicided" ??

I mean, that's the Demrats way, isn't it? ;)
He was high tailing it out of the country when they caught him. Nothing motivates like self preservation.
a year after murdering seth, that sure was high taling it! :lol:
In the midst of this investigation why haven't they frozen his assets??
EXCLUSIVE: Wasserman Schultz Aide In Pakistan Still Liquidating Assets In US

the DNC did not need him killed, they needed him ALIVE and arrested if he were the thief of the emails, so the DNC could find out WHO he was working with and for....the RNC? the GOP? Roger Stone? the Russians? the trump campaign? Peter Smith? etc etc etc
Ridiculous.

Ridiculous.
It's not ridiculous...it's logical.

Why would the DNC need him dead.....? NO REASON AT ALL! If they caught seth being the thief, they would have turned him over to the FBI investigators or Capital police, to find out who Seth was working with and who he was working for....

Peter A Smith and roger Stone modus of operandi...in other campaigns....planted moles as opposition campaign workers to steal information...

Forum List

Back