BREAKING: Pope & Russian Orthodox Church Publicly Denounce Gay Marriage: Goodbye Hispanic Votes

The Catholic church is all but dead now. Most of the members left are elderly. They had to keep the cameras away from the actual group that showed up to greet Jorge Begoglio (going by Francis now) when he arrived in the USA. There was a very small group. VERY SMALL. Looked like a Hillary campaign event. DEAD.

:lmao:What a damned liar you are..

Tell that to all the little Hispanic girls and boys who are all attending Mass & catechism regularly in churches across the nation. That group that showed up to greet the Pope was MASSIVE:

This is the crowd viewing the Pope at Philly. Look at all those "elderly" faces right up at the front of the crowd...

750x422

Pope%20Philly%20large_zpsfatozck3.jpg

That's a LOT of old people to gather in one spot, dontcha think?...

ever heard of photo shopped pictures? You're looking at one.
There was a poor turnout. They blamed it on the weather.
It rained almost the entire time he was here. God wasn't in his visit here.
That is plain to see.

Two actually...from two completely different sources...

Yes, this is how large of a liar you are...You're supposing that nobody was watching the LIVE BROADCAST of the GIGANTIC crowds on national TV right? I suppose they were real-time photoshopping each film cell frame on live TV, right?

Go bury your head in shame, liar.

Catholics are so devoted to the Pope, they would've turned out in freezing sleet and golfball sized hail if it martyred them in their visit to witness the Holy See.

Last edited:
Your own pope protects paedophile rapists - homosexual cardinals, bishops and priests. He's harboring one right now behind Vatican walls that should be in a secular prison right now. Tell him to stay out of our politics. He needs to stay out of America completely. He has no business here.
He's not my Pope. He's the hispanic Pope. Think of him like Donald Trump..his followers will not see the the flaws of some of the men of that Church. They will instead focus on the Divine Glow of the Pope's garments...the Larger Principle that the Pope stands for will shine through any mud slung upon it; even from within.

6-8-2015-11-25-48-AM.png

A majority of both Catholics and Hispanics (56%) support gay marriage as of May of last year.
Current Views of Same-Sex Marriage

Speaking of Ms. Davis, a majority of people felt she should have done her damn job and follow the law.

Post-ABC poll: Most say Kim Davis should issue marriage licenses to gay couples

YouGov poll: 56% support jailing Kim Davis, Republicans evenly split at 42 percent - Hot Air

Poll: Most Americans Want Kim Davis Jailed Over Gay Marriage Licenses, Don't Believe in Religious Freedom

Gay marriage isn't as much as an issue as Sil would have you believe. She feels her abject obsession should be the obsession of the rest of the electorate. It isn't. To quote political strategist and Voldemort impersonator, James Carville, "It's the economy, stupid."

Your own pope protects paedophile rapists - homosexual cardinals, bishops and priests. He's harboring one right now behind Vatican walls that should be in a secular prison right now. Tell him to stay out of our politics. He needs to stay out of America completely. He has no business here.
He's not my Pope. He's the hispanic Pope. Think of him like Donald Trump..his followers will not see the the flaws of some of the men of that Church. They will instead focus on the Divine Glow of the Pope's garments...the Larger Principle that the Pope stands for will shine through any mud slung upon it; even from within.

This is the Pope who told Catholics:
“Who am I to judge?” he stated, “If someone is gay and he searches for the Lord and has good will.”

I would also like to point out that Argentina- the home of Pope Francis- legalized same gender marriage 7 years ago.

Huge- huge issue for Latino voters......

6-8-2015-11-25-48-AM.png

A majority of both Catholics and Hispanics (56%) support gay marriage as of May of last year.
Current Views of Same-Sex Marriage

Speaking of Ms. Davis, a majority of people felt she should have done her damn job and follow the law.

Post-ABC poll: Most say Kim Davis should issue marriage licenses to gay couples

YouGov poll: 56% support jailing Kim Davis, Republicans evenly split at 42 percent - Hot Air

Poll: Most Americans Want Kim Davis Jailed Over Gay Marriage Licenses, Don't Believe in Religious Freedom

Gay marriage isn't as much as an issue as Sil would have you believe. She feels her abject obsession should be the obsession of the rest of the electorate. It isn't. To quote political strategist and Voldemort impersonator, James Carville, "It's the economy, stupid."

Remember when the rest of us hear hoof beats we think:
upload_2016-2-25_10-46-6.jpeg

But when Silhouette hears hoof beats- she hears

images

The Catholic church is all but dead now. Most of the members left are elderly. They had to keep the cameras away from the actual group that showed up to greet Jorge Begoglio (going by Francis now) when he arrived in the USA. There was a very small group. VERY SMALL. Looked like a Hillary campaign event. DEAD.

:lmao:What a damned liar you are..

Tell that to all the little Hispanic girls and boys who are all attending Mass & catechism regularly in churches across the nation. That group that showed up to greet the Pope was MASSIVE:

This is the crowd viewing the Pope at Philly. Look at all those "elderly" faces right up at the front of the crowd...

750x422

Pope%20Philly%20large_zpsfatozck3.jpg

That's a LOT of old people to gather in one spot, dontcha think?...

ever heard of photo shopped pictures? You're looking at one.
There was a poor turnout. They blamed it on the weather.
It rained almost the entire time he was here. God wasn't in his visit here.
That is plain to see.

Two actually...from two completely different sources...

Yes, this is how large of a liar you are...You're supposing that nobody was watching the LIVE BROADCAST of the GIGANTIC crowds on national TV right? I suppose they were real-time photoshopping each film cell frame on live TV, right?

Go bury your head in shame, liar.

Catholics are so devoted to the Pope, they would've turned out in freezing sleet and golfball sized hail if it martyred them in their visit to witness the Holy See.
No doubt. They can't think for themselves. Holy See? There is nothing holy about this communist pope. He's as blind as a bat. So are you.

He should stay out of our politics
Gay marriage isn't a politics, but obviously a spiritiual question. All who believe in God hate these "marriages"

Any god that "hates" is no god of mine. This is the reason I find it very difficult to believe in something that on one hand promotes love and peace, while at the same time condemning anyone who does not believe as supported by "The Church" to damnation.
God hates one thing, Auditor. God hates sin.
Get on board with God on that and you're on your way.

What is sin? A guy having sex with another guy is sin? Why? Because God said so? We all can understand why murder is sin, but is divorce sin? Really? You don't get along with your spouse so you divorce, and that's a terrible thing?

This is the Pope who told Catholics:
“Who am I to judge?” he stated, “If someone is gay and he searches for the Lord and has good will.”

I would also like to point out that Argentina- the home of Pope Francis- legalized same gender marriage 7 years ago.

Huge- huge issue for Latino voters......
He talks out of both sides of his mouth. He says the F word in Italian during a mass and then judges others for doing it.
He's got a wall around the Vatican that was built to keep Muslims out - then condemns the people of the US and their choice of candidate
for wanting a wall on the border.
He's playing both sides. He speaks very good English yet pretends he doesn't understand when it is convenient for him.
He plays stupid but would never had made it as a Jesuit if he was.
He's a criminal. An out and out criminal.

Gay marriage isn't a politics, but obviously a spiritiual question. All who believe in God hate these "marriages"

Any god that "hates" is no god of mine. This is the reason I find it very difficult to believe in something that on one hand promotes love and peace, while at the same time condemning anyone who does not believe as supported by "The Church" to damnation.

What is sin? A guy having sex with another guy is sin? Why? Because God said so? We all can understand why murder is sin, but is divorce sin? Really? You don't get along with your spouse so you divorce, and that's a terrible thing?
Yes. Because God said so. As for divorce? You can't unscramble an egg. If you got a divorce and have asked the LORD to forgive you - you are forgiven. You don't need a priest to confess your sins to. You go directly to God.

I am enjoying this little spat between Sil and Jeri. lol

image.gif

Yes. Because God said so. As for divorce? You can't unscramble an egg. If you got a divorce and have asked the LORD to forgive you - you are forgiven. You don't need a priest to confess your sins to. You go directly to God.

So if God said it is a sin to drink water, then we should not drink water? Here's my problem with the whole God hates gays thing. I know a lot of gays, and for the vast majority of them, I know they have always been gay. They didn't become gay because of their upbringing or anything else, so God made them gay, but God says it's a sin for them to be gay. God is fucked up in that case.

View attachment 64720
I have nothing against Silhouette. I just think she is brainwashed and conditioned not to rebel against anything this communist pope says or does. To me? That is no different than the Muslim who fears questioning what he's been taught by his religion.

Only, the trouble is, it might not be God. The trouble is the fucked up idiots that "wrote" the bible.
They are the trouble.
We still see that today with religious nuts.

So if God said it is a sin to drink water, then we should not drink water? Here's my problem with the whole God hates gays thing. I know a lot of gays, and for the vast majority of them, I know they have always been gay. They didn't become gay because of their upbringing or anything else, so God made them gay, but God says it's a sin for them to be gay. God is fucked up in that case.

It's nice of the anti-Catholics to take off their masks and reveal their true selves here. I'm sure that will convince Catholic Hispanics to vote GOP.

View attachment 64720
I have nothing against Silhouette. I just think she is brainwashed and conditioned not to rebel against anything this communist pope says or does. To me? That is no different than the Muslim who fears questioning what he's been taught by his religion.

Don't kid yourself. Both of you are brainwashed but only in different ways. You're brainwashed to smear Catholics and Sil is brainwashed to smear gays. You are like two peas in a horrible, horrible pod.

Last edited:
The Pope is mixing politics and religion. What does he care if the State recognizes gay marriages and bestows the same government gifts on them? That has nothing to do with God.

Forum List

Back