🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: President condemns AltLeft for Charlottesville!!

This is just great.........by weeks end, most of America will know what really happened down there instead of the bs that was reported on the weekend.

Can anybody imagine that coward Obama saying something like that????
Yes, so true a Sissy

ba7838b59a3d7c7d9281ed8894160baa.jpg

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I just want the DOJ to investigate the Democrat politicians who forced the police to stand down.

Gonna be a hoot of a weekend coming up!!!

Im thinking Trump polls just notched up about 5 points:2up::popcorn:

I watched the press conference. There was nothing wrong with what he said. Now watch the media frame it as trump was standing up for racists.

Last edited:
I like Obama but the guy was raised by being fed with so much crap. He surely is a smart guy but the people just instilled so much bullcrap into his head (just a theory) that it made him believe hes a strong pround gentleman while the reality is he is not that much better than Trump. Its just a theory. I love both guys. Im just sayin it with the public's logic and laxk of rationality in it.

Who's not winning???:bye1::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

News from The Associated Press

Gotta love this President!!! The balls!!:badgrin::badgrin:
Good, he is right,and he did condamn both side at first.

I know it's a some mental abnormality on my part but I love watching the Trex with minigun storming Normandy again and again and again
I like to Watch it sometimes too it's pretty cool :) my avatar is watching the T Rex it goes with it if i could say :badgrin:

That was awesome Mr Trump. Thank you for standing up for many, many Americans. NG needs to come in and start cracking heads

-Geaux

Forum List

Back