Breaking: President Trump Imposes Federal Hiring Freeze Except For The Military

Just another promise kept...can't wait til he takes a chainsaw to this govt.

Careful what you wish for . The gov does all kinds of stuff . Sure there's bloat, but it's narrow minded to think everything is bloated or not needed.

Take the border . That's one of trumps things . So how does he increase border security with a hiring freeze ?

Build the wall with money saved from the freeze

Comments on this patriotic action taken by our glorious leader?
Could be a silver lining.
The CIA, NSA, FBI civil servants cannot be replaced with Trump patsies, and can boldly spy on Trump's conversations with Putin to investigate possible treasonous activity.

And it's effective immediately! Our Trumpenfuhrer has just taken another step in making America great again. I feel so proud to be an American. Nationalism is great isn't it?

Trump freezes federal hiring
Not a good time to volunteer for the military, IMO.
Why?
Not fond of our flesh and blood being used as cannon fodder for oil.
You mean cannon fodder for Israel.

A huge number of career employees at the State Department are submitting resignations or requests for retirement.

A huge number of career employees at the State Department are submitting resignations or requests for retirement.
you have that cross to bear if you voted for chump

Government employees might actually be accountable for their results. How frightening for those people who have never been accountable previously.

I like the move...but am not a proud American and I was born here. the phrase is corny and childish.

How do you request retirement? You either retire or you don't. Want to resign? Go ahead. There are plenty of people waiting to take that job from you.

Comments on this patriotic action taken by our glorious leader?
Could be a silver lining.
The CIA, NSA, FBI civil servants cannot be replaced with Trump patsies, and can boldly spy on Trump's conversations with Putin to investigate possible treasonous activity.

Still on that, huh? God I'm so glad I wasn't born with such a weak mind that it can be manipulated by puppet masters.

Forum List

Back