Breaking. Prop 8.... struck down.

If they let them get married, will they finally shut the fuck up and stop the freaking half naked parades?

Nope.

That's not a point of complaint. If you don't like it don't go. More to the point is will they stop forcing straight men, husbands and fathers to get half naked and participate in a gay parade against their will. That's what happened to several firefighters in San Diego. They were threatened with disciplinary action if they refused to shake their booty for the pleasure of gay men.

I would like to see evidence these men were forced to get half naked and shake their booty.

Not that they were forced to march in the parade. Evidence they were forced to strip down and act sexually suggestive, please.

I suspect you are making shit up.

Last edited:
Yep, you were making shit up, Katzndogz.

Four San Diego firefighters who were ordered by their department to appear in the city’s 2007 homosexual “Pride Parade” have been awarded $5,000 each for emotional damages from the event, where they were forced to witness “simulated sex acts.”

Firefighters forced into ‘gay’ parade win case

And that's WND, a right wing whacko publication. Even they didn't dare make shit up about the firefighters being forced to strip and shake their booty.

The firefighters witnessed simulated sex. They weren't forced to do it themselves. Big difference.

It's bad enough they were made to march in the parade. Probably misguided envy since firemen always march in other parades.

But you had to go a little bit farther.

See, that's the problem with partisans. Integrity doesn't mean shit. Don't just stretch the truth, snap that bitch over your knee for The Cause.

Last edited:
ST. LOUIS MARDI GRAS PARADE - Parades - UPI.com
28s8qbc.jpg

The caption to this photo reads:
St. Louis firefighters yell for beads from a passing float as they sit atop their fire truck during the 2007 St. Louis Mardi Gras Parade in St. Louis on February 17, 2007.

(edited: I had a link to two men playing with a girl's naked breasts at the same St. Louis Mardi Gras, but have removed it for propriety's sake. But just google St Louis 2007 Mardi Gras nudity and you will see what I mean)

Last edited:
28s8qbc.jpg

St. Louis firefighters yell for beads from a passing float as they sit atop their fire truck during the 2007 St. Louis Mardi Gras Parade in St. Louis on February 17, 2007.

(edited: I had a link to two men playing with a girl's naked breasts at the same St. Louis Mardi Gras, but have removed it for propriety's sake. But just google St Louis 2007 Mardi Gras nudity and you will see what I mean)

Gee, I hope those firemen sue their city for FORCING them to participate.

Your joking right?

No he isn't.

ETA: i don't know bout the shake booty part, but participate was required.

The Fire department had a truck as part of the parade and they were tasked to march with it. As I remember the issue....there was no prior complaint...they wore their uniforms...and complained afterwards. There was NO shaking of booties....that part is a total lie (and it makes you wonder why someone would need to lie to make their point)

It pays to review before you post.

San Diego firefighters victorious in suit against forced participation in gay pride parade | LifeSiteNews.com

The four men, led by Fire Capt. John Ghiotto of the San Diego Fire-Rescue Department, filed the suit against the city of San Diego for sexual harassment a month after a battalion chief directly ordered them to ride a fire engine in a lewd parade through the city streets. The men endured verbal abuse and come-ons, as well as overtly sexual gestures from the crowd.

“You could not even look at the crowd without getting some type of sexual gesture,” stated the original complaint, which noted that Christian protesters reviled them for joining the parade. Had the men refused, Ghiotto noted, the men risked being immediately suspended and stripped of any chance of promotion.

San Diego firefighter gets emotional in gay parade lawsuit

SAN DIEGO — One of the firefighters suing San Diego over being forced to ride a fire engine in last year's gay pride parade nearly broke into tears while on the witness stand yesterday.

Alex Kane became so emotional that he asked for a break, which the judge granted.
“I felt confused, humiliated, abandoned by leadership, embarrassed, used, angry — everything,” he told the jury in San Diego Superior Court. “It affected my work life. It affected my family life. It was hell.”

In addition to Kane, Chad Allison, Capt. John Ghiotto and Capt. Jason Hewitt are suing the city. The men said they were sexually harassed during the parade and mistreated at work after filing complaints.

Firemen sue San Diego over Gay Pride parade | Spero News

Four respected San Diego firefighters were ordered, against their wishes, to participate in uniform on their city fire truck in the city’s 33rd annual “Gay Pride” parade held on July 20. During the course of the ensuing three hour long ordeal, the firefighters were subjected to vile sexual taunts from homosexuals lining the parade route.

This included the following statements: “show me your hose,” “you can put out my fire,” “you’re making me hot,” “give me mouth-to-mouth,” “you look hungry, why don’t you have a twinkie (from a man wearing a “Girth and Mirth” t-shirt),” and “blow my hose.” These firemen are devoted husbands and fathers. When they refused to respond to the crowd, some in the crowd turned hostile and started shouting, “F—k you firemen” and others began “flipping them off.”

No he isn't.

The Fire department had a truck as part of the parade and they were tasked to march with it. As I remember the issue....there was no prior complaint...they wore their uniforms...and complained afterwards. There was NO shaking of booties....that part is a total lie (and it makes you wonder why someone would need to lie to make their point)

San Diego firefighters victorious in suit against forced participation in gay pride parade | LifeSiteNews.com

The four men, led by Fire Capt. John Ghiotto of the San Diego Fire-Rescue Department, filed the suit against the city of San Diego for sexual harassment a month after a battalion chief directly ordered them to ride a fire engine in a lewd parade through the city streets. The men endured verbal abuse and come-ons, as well as overtly sexual gestures from the crowd.

“You could not even look at the crowd without getting some type of sexual gesture,” stated the original complaint, which noted that Christian protesters reviled them for joining the parade. Had the men refused, Ghiotto noted, the men risked being immediately suspended and stripped of any chance of promotion.

Where does it say they protested about going (with pay, btw) beforehand? They didn't.

SAN DIEGO — One of the firefighters suing San Diego over being forced to ride a fire engine in last year's gay pride parade nearly broke into tears while on the witness stand yesterday.

Alex Kane became so emotional that he asked for a break, which the judge granted.
“I felt confused, humiliated, abandoned by leadership, embarrassed, used, angry — everything,” he told the jury in San Diego Superior Court. “It affected my work life. It affected my family life. It was hell.”

It was a load of crap on his part.

In addition to Kane, Chad Allison, Capt. John Ghiotto and Capt. Jason Hewitt are suing the city. The men said they were sexually harassed during the parade and mistreated at work after filing complaints.

Cha-ching!!!!! $$$$$

Four respected San Diego firefighters were ordered, against their wishes, to participate in uniform on their city fire truck in the city’s 33rd annual “Gay Pride” parade held on July 20. During the course of the ensuing three hour long ordeal, the firefighters were subjected to vile sexual taunts from homosexuals lining the parade route.

Gee, you'd think they'd make their wishes known beforehand instead of afterwards, wouldn't you? :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

This included the following statements: “show me your hose,” “you can put out my fire,” “you’re making me hot,” “give me mouth-to-mouth,” “you look hungry, why don’t you have a twinkie (from a man wearing a “Girth and Mirth” t-shirt),” and “blow my hose.” These firemen are devoted husbands and fathers. When they refused to respond to the crowd, some in the crowd turned hostile and started shouting, “F—k you firemen” and others began “flipping them off.”
What horrible horrible things to say....you'd think they were women walking by a construction site.

BTW....I go to the San Diego Parade....it is mostly sports groups, social clubs, businesses, politicians, and churches that march in this parade. People come with their children to watch the parade and cheer the floats. My parents even drove the Red Cross van at one such parade. The only riske floats are for the bars and there are not many of them anymore.

THis year, the biggest applause was for the military vets/members contingent marching together.

How many San Diego Gay Pride Parades have you been to?

No he isn't.

I still miss the part where the firemen were ordered to strip half naked and shake their booties for gay men

You must have made that up

28s8qbc.jpg

Gee, I hope those firemen sue their city for FORCING them to participate.

I am just pre-empting any hypocritical attempts at preaching about the sexual nature of gay parades.

You missed the part where the firefighters were threatened when they refused to attend and ALL the reports where they make their wishes known that they didn't want to particpate.

I expect that from you.

Hey I know gays take their kids to gay pride parades. Gays take their kids to the Folsom street event in San Francisco too. It's part of raising a truly depraved kid!

Yes I've seen gay pride events and left very soon. You have to like looking at naked dick with glitter on it.

Here you go. What gays think is fun for the kiddies.

FOLSOM STREET FAIR

I still miss the part where the firemen were ordered to strip half naked and shake their booties for gay men

You must have made that up

The firemen should be eternally grateful that they were allowed to keep their clothing on.

Well, as I have said, it is part of the degredation of our culture. A celebration of depravity. Not that they shouldn't do it, but this is what they want us to consider normal and acceptable as just a regular fun time, a day at Disneyland if it were .

No he isn't.

It pays to reveiw before you lie.

Nope. Nothing in there about being forced to strip half naked and shake their booties. Strike one.

Nope. Nothing in there about being forced to strip half naked and shake their booties. Strike two.

Nope. Nothing in there about being forced to strip half naked and shake their booties. Strike three!

I understand how emotionally traumatizing it would be for a firefighter to be forced to go to a parade and everything, but there is no need to toss our salads and make shit up about having to strip and dance.

What their boss did was wrong. Completely wrong. But you had to make it into a whole new level of terrorizing out of whole cloth. Destroys your credibility.

If they let them get married, will they finally shut the fuck up and stop the freaking half naked parades?

Nope.

Not a snowball's chance in hell. It's the best party of the year.

Yeah. Gays want to take it city wide not just in that closed off area.

Too bad the religious right in the SF city council passed that nasty and ugly discrininatory ordinance about forcing nude gays to use a towel when they use restaurant seating. A little shit never hurt anyone.

Nope.

Not a snowball's chance in hell. It's the best party of the year.

Yeah. Gays want to take it city wide not just in that closed off area.

Too bad the religious right in the SF city council passed that nasty and ugly discrininatory ordinance about forcing nude gays to use a towel when they use restaurant seating. A little shit never hurt anyone.

I take it you have never been to Mardi Gras in New Orleans.

City-wide full frontal nudity. For weeks.

I have no idea what public nudity has to do with marraige though.

Last edited:

It pays to reveiw before you lie.

Nope. Nothing in there about being forced to strip half naked and shake their booties. Strike one.

Nope. Nothing in there about being forced to strip half naked and shake their booties. Strike two.

Nope. Nothing in there about being forced to strip half naked and shake their booties. Strike three!

I understand how emotionally traumatizing it would be for a firefighter to be forced to go to a parade and everything, but there is no need to toss our salads and make shit up about having to strip and dance.

What their boss did was wrong. Completely wrong. But you had to make it into a whole new level of terrorizing out of whole cloth. Destroys your credibility.

They got $34,300 each from the city for that little exercise. San Diego wanted to play, then they had to pay. And aplogize. Not so bad. Although it woudn't happen today because we are MUCH more further along the way to decay.

They got $34,300 each from the city for that little exercise. San Diego wanted to play, then they had to pay. And aplogize. Not so bad. Although it woudn't happen today because we are MUCH more further along the way to decay.

Yeah, bigots often synonomize equality under the law with "decay".

Orders are orders. I get ordered by my clients to do many things that I may not like.
I can quit and they can quit.
No one forced the fire fighters. They could have quit.
I would not have liked it either. Weird but there was probably something else with it. Had to be some gay firefighters wanting to do it.

No he isn't.

Good for them then. Went to court over a gay pride parade and won.

Nope.

That's not a point of complaint. If you don't like it don't go. More to the point is will they stop forcing straight men, husbands and fathers to get half naked and participate in a gay parade against their will. That's what happened to several firefighters in San Diego. They were threatened with disciplinary action if they refused to shake their booty for the pleasure of gay men.

could you be any more full of shit?

that's a rhetorical question, fuckwhistle. :rofl:

Forum List

Back