Breaking. Prop 8.... struck down.

If they let them get married, will they finally shut the fuck up and stop the freaking half naked parades?

Nope.

That's not a point of complaint. If you don't like it don't go. More to the point is will they stop forcing straight men, husbands and fathers to get half naked and participate in a gay parade against their will. That's what happened to several firefighters in San Diego. They were threatened with disciplinary action if they refused to shake their booty for the pleasure of gay men.

Your joking right?

If they let them get married, will they finally shut the fuck up and stop the freaking half naked parades?

Nope.

That's not a point of complaint. If you don't like it don't go. More to the point is will they stop forcing straight men, husbands and fathers to get half naked and participate in a gay parade against their will. That's what happened to several firefighters in San Diego. They were threatened with disciplinary action if they refused to shake their booty for the pleasure of gay men.

Your joking right?

No he isn't.

ETA: i don't know bout the shake booty part, but participate was required.

Your joking right?

No he isn't.

Hmm wasn't there some action taken against that Fire Chief?

Last edited:
They are equal. procreation is not a prerequisit for equality except for in the eyes of the bigots looking for an excuse for self-deluded superiority.

Procreation is the reason the institution of marriage exist. No amount of mindless blather about civil rights and "equality" is going to change that.

So, if one cannot procreate, they are not allowed to legally marry. That is, in your world.

And what about gays and lesbians that have procreated? Do we get to be legally married in bripat's world?

Procreation is the reason the institution of marriage exist. No amount of mindless blather about civil rights and "equality" is going to change that.

So, if one cannot procreate, they are not allowed to legally marry. That is, in your world.

And what about gays and lesbians that have procreated? Do we get to be legally married in bripat's world?

There are quite alot of straight people that cannot procreate, so they should have their marriage licenses revoked immediately.

There are quite alot of straight people that cannot procreate, so they should have their marriage licenses revoked immediately.

I know...my brother and his wife for one. Guess my 95 year old Grandpa can't marry his GF either...

I know...my brother and his wife for one. Guess my 95 year old Grandpa can't marry his GF either...

Men and women should have to go to a doctor and be cleared to be able to reproduce before hitting the court house.

They are equal. procreation is not a prerequisit for equality except for in the eyes of the bigots looking for an excuse for self-deluded superiority.

Only according to the church, but we aren't discussing a religious sanctioned marriage. Were're talking about a civil procedure. The reason states became involved in marriage has nothing to do with procreation but rather to protect the parties from disease or improper/illegal marriages and to keep accurate state records.
EXACTLY the religious right want to get back to the days when the church ruled supreme and that will never happen
marriage is a civil procedure
a church wedding is just that it means nothing legally .

elvis married us and we are as legally married as anybody else

Your joking right?

No he isn't.

The Fire department had a truck as part of the parade and they were tasked to march with it. As I remember the issue....there was no prior complaint...they wore their uniforms...and complained afterwards. There was NO shaking of booties....that part is a total lie (and it makes you wonder why someone would need to lie to make their point)

The marriage tax break does not exist for procreation. That's what the child tax credit is for.

Only according to the church, but we aren't discussing a religious sanctioned marriage. Were're talking about a civil procedure. The reason states became involved in marriage has nothing to do with procreation but rather to protect the parties from disease or improper/illegal marriages and to keep accurate state records.
EXACTLY the religious right want to get back to the days when the church ruled supreme and that will never happen
marriage is a civil procedure
a church wedding is just that it means nothing legally .

elvis married us and we are as legally married as anybody else

I was married by the chief justice of the state supreme court.... doesn't get much better then that. :)

It was a lesbian fire chief. Yes there was. She should have been fired, but I don't think she was. This lawsuit probably woudn't win today.

I don't agree participation should have been forced, should have been voluntary.

Last year it was active military showing off. Next year they'll get a tank and a fly by.

I didn't see you there. Let me know next year where you will be watching and we can meet up.

Forum List

Back