Breaking: Protests Against Trump Across America

These are the kind of people we are raising in this country anymore.

We now learn, through their actions, what they truly believe with regard to Constitutional Democracy. They are protesting the legitimate and legal election of a US Citizen because they can't have it their way, all the time.

Some of the ugliest hatefull people have posted on this thread..I hope you pray to your God for forgiveness of your sins...

The reaction on this forum in general since Trump won has been nothing short of ugly and disgusting. You would think that they would be happy but their man won, but it seems to have only fueled their anger and vitriol.

So you're despised. That's why you got your ass kicked in the election. People hate traitorous, lying pigs.

I wouldn't exactly call Hillary winning the national popular vote getting "my ass kicked." You've been particularly disgusting, revolting and sickening since he won. You have a screw loose.

Go celebrate. Oh yeah, you have no friends.
What good does the popular vote do her?
Nothing.

California and New York pretty much insures Democrats win the popular vote every time, barring an absolute blowout by the Republican in EVs.

Hillary barely even won the popular vote, she sucked that badly.

They will accomplish nothing I know, but they are important for the sake of symbolism. The rest of this country needs to show the world that we reject that orange sack of shit as president.

Save for a little rioting, they've been peaceful. I hope they stay that way.
What exactly are they protesting?
The election of Trump of course but I think it goes deeper than that. We have seen democratic elections around the world that have resulted in incompetents, despots and demigods coming to power but we never believed that could happen in the US. We had faith that our two party system would nominated good qualified candidates but they failed miserably so the people were faced with the decision of choosing between two really bad choices. In effect, the protest is about a failed system and not just the election of Trump. Had Hillary been elected, I think there would still be protests.

They will accomplish nothing I know, but they are important for the sake of symbolism. The rest of this country needs to show the world that we reject that orange sack of shit as president.

The election of Trump of course but I think it goes deeper than that. We have seen democratic elections around the world that have resulted in despots and demigods coming to power but we never believed that could happen in the US. We had faith that our two party system would nominated good qualified candidates but they failed so the people were faced with the decision of choosing between two bad choices. In effect, the protest is about a failed system and not just election of Trump.
But they weren't protesting the 'failed system' when Obama won, were they?

its freezing in all of them,,,in 3 days many of them will catch a real bad cold!!!!

Going to be a lot of protests for a long time. It will not be long before you will be cheering about Americans being beaten down in the streets by their government and the true fascist roots of the Trump phenomena will be on display for all to see.
snow season is coming soon. lets see if they protest then.
They have four whole years to fight your new God Emperor before he is voted out. The masses never go away but thankfully despots usually have short careers. Your man has said a lot of shit that indicates he has little respect for dissenting voices and first amendment right of protest, the only Americans who still value our civil rights are going to put him to the test.

Who has a problem with dissenting voices and the first ammendment right of protest? It's the left that always wants anyone who disagrees with them to STFU. And in this thread they call for the death of the protestors.

Here.

"Lakhota said: ↑
It's time for the feds to seriously kick some Bundy ass! Send them to meet David Koresh."

My response to Lakhota:
I bet you loved the smell of burning children. "

Bundys Are Back: A Militia Has Taken Over A Federal Building In Oregon
Quit using the Bundy clan as an example of free speech.

Why? They have the right to protest. They were peaceful. They didn't act like BLM did they now. Rioting burning and looting.

The reaction on this forum in general since Trump won has been nothing short of ugly and disgusting. You would think that they would be happy but their man won, but it seems to have only fueled their anger and vitriol.
Are you demented?
The postings have been exactly the OPPOSITE of what you just posted.
You are a phucking psycho.

You weren't here last night, scumbag. I was told I should be dead. I was told I should've been aborted. I was told I deserved to die. Why? Because Trump won, apparently. I guess it's how you conservative demons like to celebrate -- by wishing death upon fellow Americans.
Oh like you didn't instigate the conflict.
Cut the shit, genius

I probably was my usual asshole self, but blaming ME for someone else telling me I should be dead is just about the most disgusting (yet somehow typical) thing you, a conservative, can say.

Disgusting.
You were making threads telling women who voted for Trump they are asking to be disrespected and sexually abused by men. THAT's DISGUSTING!!!
Democrats are pretty much psychopaths nowadays.

They whine about someone using slightly harsh language that offends them and then turn around and make threats to the life of the person who offended them without even realizing how insane that is.

There are plenty of jobs out there. Trump's not going to bring any jobs back. The ones he's talking about don't exist anymore. The only thing he'll do is make shit more expensive for you at Wal-Mart.

That could be? on the surface that is what it would seem to end up. Yes there are jobs "posted" but we could argue about how many are actually real and available another time. I can't take it right now. I got liberal TV to watch in amazement?

You mean the "starter" factory is not coming back to Kokomo Indiana? darn.

The election of Trump of course but I think it goes deeper than that. We have seen democratic elections around the world that have resulted in incompetents, despots and demigods coming to power but we never believed that could happen in the US. We had faith that our two party system would nominated good qualified candidates but they failed miserably so the people were faced with the decision of choosing between two really bad choices. In effect, the protest is about a failed system and not just the election of Trump. Had Hillary been elected, I think there would still be protests.

But you aren't a democracy. Democracies are mob rule to begin with. America's Republic is brilliant with all its check and balances.

its freezing in all of them,,,in 3 days many of them will catch a real bad cold!!!!

Going to be a lot of protests for a long time. It will not be long before you will be cheering about Americans being beaten down in the streets by their government and the true fascist roots of the Trump phenomena will be on display for all to see.

Holy toledo on this very board libs were calling for the Bundy family and their friends to blown away. You know. To teach them a lesson for protesting. Don't play holier than thou. It's ugly that posters were actually calling for the deaths of these people. Liberal posters. Progressive posters.

Pfft.
Feeling a little hyperbolic tonight? The Bundy's theft/occupation of public property for their own selfish purposes is not protected speech. No one wanted them blown away but yesterday before you turned into a government supporting nationalist you might remember how you all liked engage in flights of fancy where you are gloriously using your second amendment option against a tyrannical government bent on the destruction of your way of life. Remember that? I know it was such a long time ago. The left has no need of guns for courage, all they need is the first Amendment and your kind is not going to take that away.

Hmmm...is it just me or does the Left need mobs for courage?
There's this thing called democracy, it's also known as strength in numbers. I'm sure you proudly like to think the people spoke yesterday but, hate to break this to you, it was not exactly unanimous. You wanted your man in charge of this glorious mess of a country, you got it, now prepare to ride the tiger. You are going to get exactly what you gave this country the last eight years, opposition, get used to it.

Pfffffffft. I don't remember a mob of little old Republican ladies running helter skelter screaming profanities at police and yelling CONSERVATIVE LIVES MATTER and torching businesses.

We elected Bush.

We elected Obama....

We excel at incompetence.

There are plenty of jobs out there. Trump's not going to bring any jobs back. The ones he's talking about don't exist anymore. The only thing he'll do is make shit more expensive for you at Wal-Mart.

That could be? on the surface that is what it would seem to end up. Yes there are jobs "posted" but we could argue about how many are actually real and available another time. I can't take it right now. I got liberal TV to watch in amazement?

You mean the "starter" factory is not coming back to Kokomo Indiana? darn.
No. Robots do that now. And your deodorant is going to cost a dollar more at Wal-Mart now because Trump is going to tell everyone to go fuck themselves. Congratulations.

The election of Trump of course but I think it goes deeper than that. We have seen democratic elections around the world that have resulted in despots and demigods coming to power but we never believed that could happen in the US. We had faith that our two party system would nominated good qualified candidates but they failed so the people were faced with the decision of choosing between two bad choices. In effect, the protest is about a failed system and not just election of Trump.
But they weren't protesting the 'failed system' when Obama won, were they?
Because in the last two elections the system worked. Obama, Romney, and McCain were all well qualified for the office. They weren't under threat of being prosecuted, were outright liars, weren't boldface racist or xenophobes. The two parties nominated candidates that represent the philosophies of their party and for the most part their actions were that of gentlemen and statesmen. They conducted campaigns they could be proud of. The two parties did a good job.

Personally, I think we should divide the nation already. One side gets respectable straight forward people with integrity, and your side gets the rest. I recommend 12% interest on any loans we provide you. Break that we no longer defend your share.

Yes, they provide proof of the true feelings that the progressive left have with regard to free and open elections. They only support them when they win.

We elected Bush.

We elected Obama....

But at least we had good choices compared to our choices yesterday.

We elected Bush.

We elected Obama....

Bush and Gore were good choices ? Sorry......

We excel at electing incompetence.

Personally, I think we should divide the nation already. One side gets respectable straight forward people with integrity, and your side gets the rest. I recommend 12% interest on any loans we provide you. Break that we no longer defend your share.
Putin congratulates you on your great wisdom.

We elected Bush.

We elected Obama....

Bush and Gore were good choices ? Sorry......

We excel at electing incompetence.
Yes, relative to the choices they gave us this time.

Watching reporters interview protesters....it's like watching a circus side-show...no one speaks english clearly, gold teeth, neck tattoos, mohawks, facial piercings, lesbians and gays, Mexican flags waiving...not a single REAL American or legitimate human present. Don't these ignorant people understand that they are simply making an ass of themselves? Pure lack of iQ. This is the kind of thing that should really make people feel good about their Trump vote.

Forum List

Back