BREAKING: Raw Video Shows Cops Shoot, Kill Subdued Man, Mock Him While He Lay Dying

timslash

Dec 4, 2014
Tulsa, Okla. – The final tragic moments of Eric Harris’s life were caught on video, as well as the sociopathic nature of law enforcement. Harris was accidently shot by a reserve deputy, apparently meaning to taser him, while on the ground being subdued by other officers.
BREAKING Raw Video Shows Cops Shoot Kill Subdued Man Mock Him While He Lay Dying The Free Thought Project
Harris can be seen on the video running from police as the officer with the body cam gives chase, catching and taking Harris to the ground. Once on the ground the officer can be heard telling Harris, “Roll on your stomach now.”
Well, what do you think guys?
Police brutality or necessity? Why this cop shot him, while this guy wasn't dangerous?
>“I shot him!” the stunned reserve officer says, as he drops his gun onto the ground. “I’m sorry.”
I'm sorry, and that's all? I understand that this guy was guilty, but they arrested him without guns, and i will ask again... why he shot him?!

Tulsa, Okla. – The final tragic moments of Eric Harris’s life were caught on video, as well as the sociopathic nature of law enforcement. Harris was accidently shot by a reserve deputy, apparently meaning to taser him, while on the ground being subdued by other officers.
BREAKING Raw Video Shows Cops Shoot Kill Subdued Man Mock Him While He Lay Dying The Free Thought Project
Harris can be seen on the video running from police as the officer with the body cam gives chase, catching and taking Harris to the ground. Once on the ground the officer can be heard telling Harris, “Roll on your stomach now.”
Police brutality or necessity? Why this cop shot him, while this guy wasn't dangerous?
>“I shot him!” the stunned reserve officer says, as he drops his gun onto the ground. “I’m sorry.”
I'm sorry, and that's all? I understand that this guy was guilty, but they arrested him without guns, and i will ask again... why he shot him?!
Animalistic barbaric low-life POS. Maybe one day Karma will provide justice to these heartless brainless dirt-bags.

Long as they didn't piss on him .....what difference does it make?

Long as they didn't piss on him .....what difference does it make?
Cute ....... very cute....................... Very warm and sympathetic ......................... "Except for the grace of GOD, there goes I" ....... Did that remark give you a warm and fuzzy feeling? ...... Just curious.

I saw this on the news last night. The dumb fucking cop didn't know the difference between a taser and his gun. And he's allowed to carry a gun.
Conservatives fret, clutch their pearls and think gay marriage is the big problem in our society right now.
Some dumb cop should shoot their silly ass and wake them up.

Even stupid the conservatives know the "war on drugs" is a failure. Maybe they should tell their stupid fucking rightwing redneck police force.

Sorry, but all of these stories seem..shall we say...orchestrated by the media. I don't believe any of it.

Even if some of the reported instances are legit, the uptick in media coverage over the past several years hasn't reflected the reality on the streets. There's obviously a smear campaign in effect against local law enforcement agencies nationwide.

The question is: why? ;)

Orchestrated murder?? Maybe your mind is so frightened by the reality of cops being murderous thugs that it created this particular explanation. The question is how much more of this are we going to see before steps are made to stop it. It's only a matter of time before these thugs murder someone with a family who gets even. That will be high octane being poured on the fire.

Sorry, but all of these stories seem..shall we say...orchestrated by the media. I don't believe any of it.

Even if some of the reported instances are legit, the uptick in media coverage over the past several years hasn't reflected the reality on the streets. There's obviously a smear campaign in effect against local law enforcement agencies nationwide.

The question is: why? ;)
FYI --- The Cops are doing a good job of smearing themselves without help. The news media is just keeping us informed and up to date on the animalistic and barbaric inhumane activities of Cops. Main Street America knows about it regardless of media coverage. Families are burying loved ones daily and are aware of the "Cops Gone Wild" dash cameras and personal cell phone videos.

Even the other cops freaked when the reserve deputy shot the guy after he was down.....but the only thing that is not surprising to me is now days more videos are exposing the abuse by cops all over the USA...

This is a very bad one.

Chalk it up to another one of those 0.1% of cops.

Forum List

Back