BREAKING: Raw Video Shows Cops Shoot, Kill Subdued Man, Mock Him While He Lay Dying

he'll get to boast to the local Police & get a kill a negro bonus, because that's what the the moral LOL majority likes to feel safe, dead Negros.

...The news media is just keeping us informed and up to date on the animalistic and barbaric inhumane activities of Cops. ...

There's a fine line between informing the public and shaping public opinion, and it's clear to me that the line has been crossed where the coverage of reported instances of police brutality and other perceived abuses of authority have been concerned over the past 5 or 6 years. What we have in place today is a situation in which the actions of a few (compared to the overall number of local law enforcement officers nationwide) are being seized upon to demonize a much larger majority. Don't get me wrong; by no means am I endorsing the reported actions of those few bad apples (I'm all for punishing the guilty parties to the full extent of the law); what I'm cautioning against is convicting the entire barrel as the media has clearly been advocating in the court of public opinion over the past few years. Anytime the mass media converges negatively on a specific group of mostly good people (E.G. patriots, Christians, veterans, local cops, ETC.) you can bet your bottom dollar there's a deeper agenda IN play.

was a felon...he ran from cops. I thought that was justification enough for teapers. Wait, was Harris white? That explains the lack of defense for the cops.

What we have in place today is a situation in which the actions of a few (compared to the overall number of local law enforcement officers nationwide) are being seized upon to demonize a much larger majority.

I know its a shame they accuse all blacks of being crim....oh wait, nevermind

...The news media is just keeping us informed and up to date on the animalistic and barbaric inhumane activities of Cops. ...

There's a fine line between informing the public and shaping public opinion, and it's clear to me that the line has been crossed where the coverage of reported instances of police brutality and other perceived abuses of authority have been concerned over the past 5 or 6 years. What we have in place today is a situation in which the actions of a few (compared to the overall number of local law enforcement officers nationwide) are being seized upon to demonize a much larger majority. Don't get me wrong; by no means am I endorsing the reported actions of those few bad apples (I'm all for punishing the guilty parties to the full extent of the law); what I'm cautioning against is convicting the entire barrel as the media has clearly been advocating in the court of public opinion over the past few years. Anytime the mass media converges negatively on a specific group of mostly good people (E.G. patriots, Christians, veterans, local cops, ETC.) you can bet your bottom dollar there's a deeper agenda IN play.
Thanks. I'll keep that in mind.

What are you...pushing 70?

I'm 67 and can still take a blunt out of your mouff with either foot.
fighting0072.gif

Yeah I find the whole episode both freakish and appalling at the same time.
The cop first apologizes for shooting the perp and then blames him for getting shot.

That don't add up in any way shape or form.

:lol: If you say so...old fart. You would have a heart attack at the thought of me. Go pretend you were a Marine for a while...you aren't worth my time...old man.

You're worthless and so is your time.....I'd watch you do your little ali shuffle and then turn out your lights, tinkerbelle. :badgrin:

An unpaid Oklahoma reserve deputy was charged Monday with manslaughter in the death of a suspect whose shooting was captured on videotape, media reports say.

Second-degree manslaughter charges were filed against reserve deputy Robert Charles "Bob" Bates, 73, in the shooting death of Eric Courtney Harris, 44, District Attorney Stephen Kunzwieler said Monday afternoon according to local news outlets.

Read more: Reports Manslaughter charge filed against Tulsa deputy

Forum List

Back