Breaking! Republicans Find Text and Email Evidence that Pelosi Secretly DECREASED Security at US Capitol for Jan 6

Trump certainly did make war against the USA. He was even willing to have his V.P. wasted if necessary. You spend too much time spouting crap you know nothing about while whining about not being able to pay the rent.
I have educated you. Not my problem that you're dense.

You demand everybody "prove" this and "prove" that.
And what do YOU prove ? >>> NOTHING. :lol:

You really are dumb, gramps. :eusa_doh:

Moron, I said that in response to a posted claiming, "this current system is provably INsecure."

Savvy??

It's his claim. I merely asked him to prove it.

Trump certainly did make war against the USA. He was even willing to have his V.P. wasted if necessary. You spend too much time spouting crap you know nothing about while whining about not being able to pay the rent.
/----/ But you forgot Trump joining the Tri-Lateral Commission, buying Greenland, and using Area 51 as a landing strip for AF-1.

More evidence of a pre-planned soft coup to oust Trump. Pelosi should be immediately jailed.

Since she planned this little crumbum deal, I think she should go up for murder charges for the soldier who died from a bullet, and who was trying to stop the other Republican protesters to turn them, so she was trying to get a location where she could convince them from coming any further.

It's murder one and she caused it. She also had no damn business passing out gold pens to her partners in crime to CELEBRATE the fake impeachment of Donald Trump. How stupid were the Democrats to latch onto Hillary Clinton's Alinsky method of turning a free democratic republic into a Communist murderfest of killing off people who disagree with the Nancy Pelosi kingpins of this country who are grabbing for access of total power to enslave anybody they choose to. Someone needs to be accountable who was in charge of masterminding this fiasco called Jan. 6. I hope that creepy witch gets life without parole for her crimes against the Constitution and the death of innocent unarmed people she empowered selected Capitol to shoot to kill. She didn't want the National Guard in there because she wanted blood, blood, blood, and so did the damn press. I hope people will quit buying leftist pro-commie propaganda that has no remorse for the money they got for making President Trump, his staff, and his family. Oh, yeah, and I don't think Stalking Queen Maxine Waters should get off either for pushing her people to become stalkers to "get" Trump, his family, the people's Executive Staff, Trump supporters who got nasty months of imprisonment so little Madam Creepelosi could maker her brazen self look like a victim along with AOC's even creepier lies about being threatened with death, which is a bowl that holds no water considering her life was not in danger with protesters who had no guns on them, and she's inner circle mob planning liar.

Last edited:
We knew this and said this within the first 5 days
Dems needed a new hoax with Covid waning and this opportunity presented itself
So Decrease security and plant some instigators and watch it unfold and then Pearl clutch over the actions that you created.

Last edited:
When it comes to facts, wikipedia is a mixed bag. That is why they caveat their content. Of course low IQ Leftists treat wikiP like Gospel if it says what they want to believe.
Obviously wiki post facts right wing don't like to hear. We all know where they goto for the lies and disinformation that confirms their delusions.
20230220_060656.jpg

Of course gatewaypundit is fake news. Real news issues corrections when they make a mistake. The gatewaypundit doesn't issue corrections; they simply deletes a page when they make a mistake, as though they never made the mistake to begin with.
What leftists calls a "mistake", ordinarily deserves a Nobel Prize,

Leftists bash anything they don't like. "evidence" of "proof" is whatever they like. Gateway Pundit is perfectly fine. Ho hum. yawn****

What leftists calls a "mistake", ordinarily deserves a Nobel Prize,

Leftists bash anything they don't like. "evidence" of "proof" is whatever they like. Gateway Pundit is perfectly fine. Ho hum. yawn****

LOL

So calling the Las Vegas mass shooter, who murdered 58 people at a concert, a Democrat named, "Geary Danley," is worthy of a Nobel Prize?

Are you ever not senile, gramps?

Ever???

Forum List

Back