Breaking! Republicans Find Text and Email Evidence that Pelosi Secretly DECREASED Security at US Capitol for Jan 6

You thought somebody was going to apologize to you? Who are you? Never got over being a kid with unrealistic expectations, eh? Someday, maybe you will mature after you've been around a bit, or maybe not. Some people never grow up.
You ought to know...

More evidence of a pre-planned soft coup to oust Trump. Pelosi should be immediately jailed.

What is the "electoral college DC?"

The Guard ignoring Trump and following Pelosi's orders makes me wonder on what other occasions he abandoned his role as Commander in Chief and Nancy Pelosi took control?

That's just goofy, ignorant, desperate.

The president, any president of the United States has no authority to order troops into a city. As third in line to the presidency, the Speaker of the House is responsible for Capitol Hill.

Come on now, are you being intentionally ignorant or did you skip Civics in middle school?

Look, dufus. Your trusted source is not trustworthy, having lied before, just to entertain the right and to generate clicks. Normal people do not take them seriously. Why do you?
Once again, please show us your working links proving that the FACTS in the article are not true. Obviously, you can't find anything supporting your opinion so you attack the source.

The gateway pundit is an unreliable source, it’s a rightwing fake news site that spreads misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies.

The thread premise is a lie – typical of the dishonest, reprehensible right.
Once again, you seem to have forgotten to include your source and working link supporting your opinion. I am shocked, SHOCKED I SAY!

That's just goofy, ignorant, desperate.

The president, any president of the United States has no authority to order troops into a city. As third in line to the presidency, the Speaker of the House is responsible for Capitol Hill.

Come on now, are you being intentionally ignorant or did you skip Civics in middle school?

They do in DC...

The president controls the D.C. National Guard while the governors of the states and territories control their National Guards. The president has the authority to federalize the state and territorial National Guards. If the D.C. mayor controlled the D.C. National Guard, the president would also have the authority to federalize the D.C. National Guard.

I am pretty sure, most networks, websites and talking heads have been caught with the facts wrong. And most, retract or correct, rather than double down. I just disdain those that shamelessly revel in their made up crap, such as the one mentioned.
The bottom line, once again you've got

nothing-day-1-S.jpg

Look, dufus. Your trusted source is not trustworthy, having lied before, just to entertain the right and to generate clicks. Normal people do not take them seriously. Why do you?

People not in The Democrat Media Bubble Cult take them seriously.

Once again, please show us your working links proving that the FACTS in the article are not true. Obviously, you can't find anything supporting your opinion so you attack the source.
I never got past the headline, after seeing it was from Pundit. That is how little their credibility is in the public eye. Why bother? I will wait until it comes out from a credible source. Always time to denounce wrong doing, after a report comes from credible sources, as up until it does, it is just another wild unsubstantiated claim, as that bunch has long been noted for in the past.

I never got past the headline, after seeing it was from Pundit. That is how little their credibility is in the public eye. Why bother? I will wait until it comes out from a credible source. Always time to denounce wrong doing, after a report comes from credible sources, as up until it does, it is just another wild unsubstantiated claim, as that bunch has long been noted for in the past.

How ignorant would you have to be to think that the Democrat Media is going to report negatively on Democrats.
You are in a cult.
No different that The Branch Dividians or the moonies.
Your cult leaders have convinced you that anything outside of your cult is wrong or evil.
Sad.

Forum List

Back