Breaking! Republicans Find Text and Email Evidence that Pelosi Secretly DECREASED Security at US Capitol for Jan 6

lol

Leave it to a leftard to ignore the content and attack the source.

lmao

Leftards have lost their marbles. They're stuck on stupid
Look, dufus. Your trusted source is not trustworthy, having lied before, just to entertain the right and to generate clicks. Normal people do not take them seriously. Why do you?

More evidence of a pre-planned soft coup to oust Trump. Pelosi should be immediately jailed.

that lying witch knew damn good and well she wasn't going to jail

the elite never do.

Until that changes, we will just have to deal with the fact that our country is gone.

More evidence of a pre-planned soft coup to oust Trump. Pelosi should be immediately jailed.

Why waste everyone's time? It's Gateway Pundit.

We knew it all along. It was obvious that the security force was woefully inadequate which was exactly what Pelosi and the J6 facilitators wanted. And let's recall that 4 Americans were brutally murdered by a mob of Muslims who were encouraged by the woeful security at Benghazi provided by Hillary Clinton.
Breaking! The dishonest, reprehensible right attempts to deflect from the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy with lies about Pelosi.

I am sooooooo SHOCKED!

Look, dufus. Your trusted source is not trustworthy, having lied before, just to entertain the right and to generate clicks. Normal people do not take them seriously. Why do you?
Name one of your "trusty sources" that hasn't been caught lying.

The gateway pundit is an unreliable source, it’s a rightwing fake news site that spreads misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies.

The thread premise is a lie – typical of the dishonest, reprehensible right.
The New York Times is an unreliable source. It's fake news. Yet, turds like you cite it all the time.

Your title says Pelosi, while your link says staffer. :laughing0301: Dude, stop making a complete idiot of yourself. Your title doesn't match your link. What a DA.

So Pelosi didn't decrease security and it was the Secretary of Defense that counter-acted Trump's command. Hopefully Gateway Pundit will soon be posting a correction.
Are you saying the FBI did the false flag without her help? No way.

Name one of your "trusty sources" that hasn't been caught lying.
I am pretty sure, most networks, websites and talking heads have been caught with the facts wrong. And most, retract or correct, rather than double down. I just disdain those that shamelessly revel in their made up crap, such as the one mentioned.

I am pretty sure, most networks, websites and talking heads have been caught with the facts wrong. And most, retract or correct, rather than double down. I just disdain those that shamelessly revel in their made up crap, such as the one mentioned.
When did they apologize for the Russian hoax? Got a video or anything?

Forum List

Back