Breaking! Republicans Find Text and Email Evidence that Pelosi Secretly DECREASED Security at US Capitol for Jan 6

Says the whiny conspiracy theorist crybaby. You’re just upset that your guy lost.

You done crying yet, you little bitch? Probably not.
Get some new material, dope.
Nice to see you finally figured out the "your/you're/yore" thing, though.

You're just not intelligent enough to be funny, scamp. Run along now.
Says the retard who thinks Biden’s win wasn’t legitimate despite absolutely zero evidence for this bullshit claim.

Sit down, dumbass. You’re not smart. You’re just another stupid conspiracy theorist retard.

Cry for me, bitch.

Pelosi wanted 1/6 and hoped it would be even worse to make more TDS hoax hay.
When it turned out to be just a several hour protest event Then it had to be hoaxed up into “Insurrection ” and the day America was toppled so a TV melodrama of fiction ensued.

Says the retard who thinks Biden’s win wasn’t legitimate despite absolutely zero evidence for this bullshit claim.

Sit down, dumbass. You’re not smart. You’re just another stupid conspiracy theorist retard.

Cry for me, bitch.
Constant name calling and profanity is from those who have nothing to say

The conspiracy theorist crybaby is still upset. Only 2 more years of crying to go. LoL

(Maybe more)

LOL

That never happened. Trump lost a free & fair election because he's a loser. So are you for falling for his Big Lie.
/———/ Yeah, you keep telling yourself that Dementia Joe hiding in his basement got 81 million votes and beat Trump with his massive rallies and successful track record. That is the big lie.

Sure. She wanted a rioting MAGArat crowd rampaging through the Capitol wanting to kill her.

Right

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Still believes there was a full size fully functional gallows to hand Mike Pence.

Look, dufus. Your trusted source is not trustworthy, having lied before, just to entertain the right and to generate clicks. Normal people do not take them seriously. Why do you?
YOUR trusted source (CNN) is a lot more fucked up than mine.

Your other trusted source (NYT) or even more fucked up than CNN.

And you're talking about what now? Credibility?

You don't have a leg to stand on, when you attack anyone else's credibility.

Forum List

Back