Breaking! Republicans Find Text and Email Evidence that Pelosi Secretly DECREASED Security at US Capitol for Jan 6

Look dufus, they are not noted for anything but being a far right tabloid outlet. Even Fox News knows they are sht and objected to them being in the White House briefing room back in march. They are not serious people over there. Suck on it.
Fuck you. Any claim that CNN is credible is an => OUTRIGHT FUCKING LIE <=

Suck on this, fuckboi: Pundit has more customers than CNN does.

In other words, no one believes your lying leftard ass.

That's right, she FLED like the fucked up little ratfink coward she is
Of course she fled. They all did, because there was a raging MAGA riot going on.

Now explain why you stupidly claimed she was never there

This is where you idiot leftards get TOTALLY delusional.

You believe CNN is more credible than pundit?

Hey man, => GET REAL <=
CNN is only credible when reporting the actual news, which is what, 15% of a broadcast day, if that much of new news? But, it is the same for MSNBC, FOX NEWS and the newer one, One Nation. I had hope for One Nation, but no. There just isn't enough news to fill a day, so the talking heads are going to talk. They have to sell commercial, so they have got to attract a selection of view mass, actively looking for their slant.

Fuck you. Any claim that CNN is credible is an => OUTRIGHT FUCKING LIE <=

Suck on this, fuckboi: Pundit has more customers than CNN does.

In other words, no one believes your lying leftard ass.
Look dingle-berry, I didn't know you were a stockholder. You haven't heard me raving about CNN. I have been here since 2019 and have a history, so you, making shit up will do you no good.

Cry some more for me you little bitch.

:)
2022-08-15_21-36-54-S.jpg

Moderators, does every thread deteriorate into a couple of players just calling each other names?

Why not just close those that do? Perhaps some would learn and stick to the topic.

I never got past the headline, after seeing it was from Pundit. That is how little their credibility is in the public eye. Why bother? I will wait until it comes out from a credible source. Always time to denounce wrong doing, after a report comes from credible sources, as up until it does, it is just another wild unsubstantiated claim, as that bunch has long been noted for in the past.
Progs are not the public, moron.

Of course she fled. They all did, because there was a raging MAGA riot going on.

Now explain why you stupidly claimed she was never there
She wasn't. She FLED to a different room to make panicked phone calls. Watch the damn video, leftard. She's a COWARD. She left her fellow Congress critters in the hail of fire while she tried to cover her fucktard butt with a bunch of phone calls she should have made three days earlier. The dumb fucking cvnt should be strung up by her silicone nips.

She wasn't. She FLED to a different room to make panicked phone calls. Watch the damn video, leftard. She's a COWARD. She left her fellow Congress critters in the hail of fire while she tried to cover her fucktard butt with a bunch of phone calls she should have made three days earlier. The dumb fucking cvnt should be strung up by her silicone nips.
:th_spinspin:

Hey idiot, your claim was that SHE orchestrated the Capitol attack because she wasn’t in the building… anywhere.

I feel like I am having a discourse with a mental patient

Jesus

Forum List

Back