Breaking! Republicans Find Text and Email Evidence that Pelosi Secretly DECREASED Security at US Capitol for Jan 6

You’ve proven MY point perfectly.

Your fellow conservatives fling insults all the time and you don’t give a shit. But if I respond to their insults, now it’s a huge issue to you.

Spare me.
power-of-silence-S.jpg

Hey idiot, your claim was that SHE orchestrated the Capitol attack because she wasn’t in the building… anywhere.

I didn't say anything about her orchestrating anything, dumbass leftard

Try to follow the discussion

I feel like I am having a discourse with a mental patient

Your feelings are not my responsibility.

No, he's the other guy. Not the politician, he actually performs miracles instead of just talking about them.

Has there been a truly independent investigation? You know, one not involving the FBI or anyone else in the Federal Government?
You can try answering the question this time.

Has the “stolen 2020 election” been proven?

That would be fair, wouldn't it?

Either that or a special prosecutor. What a first-generation American has exposed is massive.
A Special prosecutor would have to be appointed by the DOJ and they are ALWAYS a disaster.

So you was a partisan investigation

Ohhh

Dayum, you're still pushing the lie that seventy-one percent of Democrats would have voted differently in the 2020 presidential election if they knew that the contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop were accurate and not “Russian disinformation” as media outlets and pundits claimed, according to a recent poll.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Dayum, you're still pushing the lie that seventy-one percent of Democrats would have voted differently in the 2020 presidential election if they knew that the contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop were accurate and not “Russian disinformation” as media outlets and pundits claimed, according to a recent poll.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
"Simply put, reading comprehension is the act of understanding what you are reading. While the definition can be simply stated the act is not simple to teach, learn or practice. Reading comprehension is an intentional, active, interactive process that occurs before, during and after a person reads a particular piece of writing."

"Simply put, reading comprehension is the act of understanding what you are reading. While the definition can be simply stated the act is not simple to teach, learn or practice. Reading comprehension is an intentional, active, interactive process that occurs before, during and after a person reads a particular piece of writing."

Dumbfuck, I literally copied the italicized part of that from the website YOU LINKED and pasted it here. You're desperate and lying when you try (and fail) to portray it as though the problem is my reading comprehension and not your lying.

So it hasn’t been proven that the 2020 election was stolen. Therefore it isn’t a fact that the 2020 election was stolen.

This was the claim that your fellow Trumpster made. Looks like he‘s wrong, just like I said.

So it hasn’t been proven that the 2020 election was stolen. Therefore it isn’t a fact that the 2020 election was stolen.

This was the claim that your fellow Trumpster made. Looks like he‘s wrong, just like I said.
It hasn't been proven that is was free and fair. Therefore it isn't a fact that the 2020 election was free and fair.

Forum List

Back