Breaking! Republicans Find Text and Email Evidence that Pelosi Secretly DECREASED Security at US Capitol for Jan 6

and you NEVER call out libs when they lie. Pot meet kettle.
We actually do call each other out when we lie or are mistaken.

It seems like we don’t because we don’t lie like you fuckers

Peewee Herman Defense FAIL

Everything the left has labeled a "conspiracy theory" in the last 6 years turned out to be a fact.
So they actually were murdering babies and drinking blood in the non-existent basement of Comet Pizza?

Of course, it works, after the initial attack, you simply don't reply.

Putting%20down-S.jpg
Oh I see. So it’s fine for your people to fling insults around but it’s not cool for me to respond.

Sorry, it doesn’t work that way. I already said I’m going to respond in kind. If you have a problem with mindless name-calling, take it up with your people who initiate it. I don’t intend to be civil to people who aren’t being civil to me.

So they actually were murdering babies and drinking blood in the non-existent basement of Comet Pizza?
Never heard of that. Some progs must have made it up.

Was Hunter's laptop Russian disinformation?

If you think that it‘s a “fact” that the 2020 election was stolen, then that just confirms that you‘re a conspiracy theorist.
Exactly the opposite. Your claim that it was free and fair proves that your a sleazy lying douchebag.

Again, was Hunter's laptop disinformation?

Exactly the opposite. Your claim that it was free and fair proves that your a sleazy lying douchebag.

So you’re a conspiracy theorist who thinks the election was stolen. Great, thanks for confirming.

You said that all of your conspiracy theories turned out to be true. So let’s go down the line:

Are you a birther?

Is Hillary Clinton murdering people?

Is Ray Epps an undercover member of the FBI?

Is Michelle Obama really a man?

So you’re a conspiracy theorist who thinks the election was stolen. Great, thanks for confirming.

You said that all of your conspiracy theories turned out to be true. So let’s go down the line:

Are you a birther?

Is Hillary Clinton murdering people?

Is Ray Epps an undercover member of the FBI?

Is Michelle Obama really a man?

Oh I see. So it’s fine for your people to fling insults around but it’s not cool for me to respond.

Sorry, it doesn’t work that way. I already said I’m going to respond in kind. If you have a problem with mindless name-calling, take it up with your people who initiate it. I don’t intend to be civil to people who aren’t being civil to me.
Thank you for proving my point, again.

Sports Fans
Pelosi Desperately concocted another way to get at Trump because Muller was unable to
Then get the media to portray it as being within an eyelash of that small group of people taking over and running the country and you have emotetard generally hysterical libs gobbling it up as if it factually happened.

More evidence of a pre-planned soft coup to oust Trump. Pelosi should be immediately jailed.

Gateway Pundit? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301:

Gateway Pundit? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301:
Your desperation is duly noted.

Instead of your childish ridicule, prove that the information in the article is false. You know, along with your source and working link.

Thank you for proving my point, again.
You’ve proven MY point perfectly.

Your fellow conservatives fling insults all the time and you don’t give a shit. But if I respond to their insults, now it’s a huge issue to you.

Spare me.

Forum List

Back