Breaking! Republicans Find Text and Email Evidence that Pelosi Secretly DECREASED Security at US Capitol for Jan 6

I am pretty sure, most networks, websites and talking heads have been caught with the facts wrong. And most, retract or correct, rather than double down. I just disdain those that shamelessly revel in their made up crap, such as the one mentioned.
Such as the NYT, which deliberately lied about Hunter Biden's laptop REPEATEDLY AND CONSISTENTLY for over a year?

What's that stump you're trying to walk on?

I never got past the headline, after seeing it was from Pundit. That is how little their credibility is in the public eye. Why bother? I will wait until it comes out from a credible source. Always time to denounce wrong doing, after a report comes from credible sources, as up until it does, it is just another wild unsubstantiated claim, as that bunch has long been noted for in the past.

YOUR eye.

Not the public eye.

You don't speak for the public, leftarded dimwit.

It doesn't matter in the slightest whether Pelosi decreased or increased security on Capitol Hill.

What DOES matter is that a sitting President of the United States summoned and incited and aimed a riotous mob at the Congress of the United States on January 6, 2021.

The ignorant arrogant power-crazed traitorous then-sitting POtuS .

It doesn't matter in the slightest whether Pelosi decreased or increased security on Capitol Hill.

What DOES matter is that a sitting President of the United States summoned and incited and aimed a riotous mob at the Congress of the United States on January 6, 2021.

The ignorant arrogant power-crazed traitorous then-sitting POtuS .
No.

What matters is you bleating leftards are abject liars and you should be kept away from power and responsibility.

Hell, you shouldn't even be allowed to vote.

No.

What matters is you bleating leftards are abject liars and you should be kept away from power and responsibility.

Hell, you shouldn't even be allowed to vote.
No. Your Orange Comb-Over Baboon-God... who channels the ghost of Joseph Goebbels with his Big Lie... is the consummate liar.

You useful idiot RWNJ's who parrot his Big Lie are a mere annoyance... but entertaining... and it will be great fun watching your pain as your Orange God stands trial.

WHAT?

Of course she was. How stupid are you?
Watch the video, fucktard.

She was busy making phone calls in a safe place. She wasn't anywhere near the riot.

YOUR trusted source (CNN) is a lot more fucked up than mine.

Your other trusted source (NYT) or even more fucked up than CNN.

And you're talking about what now? Credibility?

You don't have a leg to stand on, when you attack anyone else's credibility.
Nobody is more fkd up than pundit. Get real.

Watch the video, fucktard.

She was busy making phone calls in a safe place. She wasn't anywhere near the riot.

Jesus you fucking dope. She was literally making calls in the BASEMENT.

Congress was in session when the riot was happening.

My God you are RETARDED

YOUR eye.

Not the public eye.

You don't speak for the public, leftarded dimwit.
Look dufus, they are not noted for anything but being a far right tabloid outlet. Even Fox News knows they are sht and objected to them being in the White House briefing room back in march. They are not serious people over there. Suck on it.

Jesus you fucking dope. She was literally making calls in the BASEMENT.

Congress was in session when the riot was happening.

My God you are RETARDED
That's right, she FLED like the fucked up little ratfink coward she is

Forum List

Back