BREAKING: RIOTING in Baltimore...

baltimore-bloods-crips-and-noi.png

No question! Obama's legacy is going to be The Great American Race War.

So to be clear, you think that a large-scale black v. white race war will occur by about when?

According to these jokers...it's already going on. And...it is worse than any civil unrest this nation has ever seen. And...Obama and Holder are the reason.
Sure... why not?... sounds like a fun premise for a point-of-departure... while we sit back and laugh at them burning down their own neighborhoods.

They aren't burning down anything. They are blocking the streets and BREAKING into stores. No, not in "their own" neighborhood.

So to be clear, you think that a large-scale black v. white race war will occur by about when?

According to these jokers...it's already going on. And...it is worse than any civil unrest this nation has ever seen. And...Obama and Holder are the reason.
Sure... why not?... sounds like a fun premise for a point-of-departure... while we sit back and laugh at them burning down their own neighborhoods.

They aren't burning down anything. They are blocking the streets and BREAKING into stores. No, not in "their own" neighborhood.
Not in their own neighborhood, after all?

Atypical.

Too bad.

It's far more fun when they burn down their own stuff.

The rest of the country typically sits back and laughs at them while they do.

Oh, well, this time, they'll just have to bring-in the cavalry, to life the reported blockade of the stadium.

Oh, and water-cannons and tasers and stun-grenades and tear-gas, and walls of shields and batons, would make for great fun, as well.

Don't want to be on the receiving end of that?

Don't blockade a sports stadium and begin looting during the course of your pathetic dumbass protests.

Duh...

Atypical.

Too bad.

Oh, well, this time, they'll just have to bring-in the cavalry, to remove the reported blockade of the stadium.

Oh, and water-cannons and tasers and stun-grenades and tear-gas would make for great fun, as well.

Don't blockade a sports stadium and begin looting during the course of your pathetic dumbass protests.

Well, that was the plan a couple years ago with the million truck protest on the Washington DC beltway, remember? That was a protest against Obama so I guess THAT was alright? Especially since mist of the truckers we're white.

Atypical.

Too bad.

Oh, well, this time, they'll just have to bring-in the cavalry, to remove the reported blockade of the stadium.

Oh, and water-cannons and tasers and stun-grenades and tear-gas would make for great fun, as well.

Well, that was the plan a couple years ago with the million truck protest on the Washington DC beltway, remember? That was a protest against Obama so I guess THAT was alright? Especially since mist of the truckers we're white.
By Jove, I think you've got it...

And it's not even hot, humid summer yet!

But is that what George Soros wanted?

Of course it will. This just in! Did you know the POTUS is responsible for that awful smell coming out of your ass?
He started his presidency dissing cops and he has continued doing it and he did it again in Ferguson and he is leading by example.He probably told Al and Jesse to stay away because the protesters know what to do now without them.

Atypical.

Too bad.

By Jove, I think you've got it...

Except about thirty truckers showed....

And it's not even hot, humid summer yet!

But is that what George Soros wanted?

Of course it will. This just in! Did you know the POTUS is responsible for that awful smell coming out of your ass?
He started his presidency dissing cops and he has continued doing it and he did it again in Ferguson and he is leading by example.He probably told Al and Jesse to stay away because the protesters know what to do now without them.

I got pulled over a few years ago by a cop that cut me off then slammed on his brakes. He told me I was driving erratically. I suggested he was entirely at fault and asked him "if he was just having a bad day". Then I said "Get a grip and stop being an asshole". He told me to "watch my smart mouth" then he jumped in his B & W and sped off without writing me a ticket.

That was my last contact with a cop that had it in his mind I was doing something wrong. It was at least ten years ago.

Cops are human too. Once in a blue moon you will be the next guy he talks to after having a very trying experience.

You don't have to take shit from an out of control cop. But don't ever lie to them and give one reason to extend the contact.

Forum List

Back