Breaking: RNC Leader Reince Preibus Announces He Won't Turn Over Party To Trump If He Wins

trump-priebus-575x322.jpg

he's a colossal prick. Just look at him. That's not a man. That's a snotty male feminist.

He should be stabbed, in the face, for all the times he's stabbed people in the back.

Put him and Merkel in a "Saw"(the movie) situation. Do it to the lot of the cultural marxists. I want to get medieval on these brutes. I want to explore my dark side.

The linked story has the characteristic of a mountain being made out of a mole hill simply to attract people to the website.

trump-priebus-575x322.jpg

he's a colossal prick. Just look at him. That's not a man. That's a snotty male feminist.

He should be stabbed, in the face, for all the times he's stabbed people in the back.

You shouldn't talk about trump that way. You don't need to waste the time of the secret service

Third party is still possible. And watch people who haven't voted in years come out of the wood work in droves.
Yes because when they learn that splitting the conservative vote will mean Hillary (gay marriage) is a done deal, they're sure to be extra motivated to cast a vote for Trump who will not win with another candidate essentially running against both him and Hillary, and will make the actual conservative candidate not win as well.

Then FOR SURE a vote for Tiny Hands will be a vote for Hillary/gay marriage...something to think about Trumpsters!...you know how much y'all love that gay marriage!

The fix is in. To hell with the will of the voters. This unprecedented move confirms it.

THE FIX IS IN=> GOP Leader Priebus Says He Won't Turn Over Party to Trump if He Wins - The Gateway Pundit
why aren't you ^%$%^&%'s blaming obama and hillary?.....you do for everything else
I blame them too!
At least you're consistent ,,,Consistently wrong
Nope, since I'm an American patriot and White, I get everything right!

Forum List

Back