Breaking: RNC Leader Reince Preibus Announces He Won't Turn Over Party To Trump If He Wins

I don't think youguys understand.

It is like how Pelosi ,not Obama, control the direction of the Dems through Wasserman--Schultz.

Trump is too new to head the party. Plus, where is his coalition of elected representatives? Trump, by himself, does not and will not head the GOP if nominated or elected president.

I bet next time the GOP will not have so many candidates running! This election got out of control due to the leadership splitting the centrist vote while the far right and Social conservatives concentrated their votes.

Lesson learned. Next time, one moderate!

I bet next time the GOP will not have so many candidates running! This election got out of control due to the leadership splitting the centrist vote while the far right and Social conservatives concentrated their votes.

We don't need any RINO republicans. Worry about your own party. Right now you have a kook and a criminal.

The linked story has the characteristic of a mountain being made out of a mole hill simply to attract people to the website.

I just got back to the thread and I read the article. Hoft is quoting the NEW YORK TIMES. Sheesh.

"If Donald Trump wins the Republican presidential nomination this summer, Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus is vowing not to give the billionaire’s campaign control over the party leading up to the November election, according to a report in The New York Times.

The Times said Priebus “has also let it be known that he does not plan to let the Trump campaign take over the party apparatus if he captures the nomination.

“At an off-the-record happy hour with reporters last week, Mr. Priebus said clearly that, regardless of precedent, he would not be layered over by Mr. Trump’s loyalists, according to two people present.”"

THE FIX IS IN=> GOP Leader Priebus Says He Won't Turn Over Party to Trump if He Wins - The Gateway Pundit

We don't need any RINO republicans. Worry about your own party. Right now you have a kook and a criminal.

RINO? Nope, mainstream Republicans. They are the establishment, or should I say foundation, you hate so much!

Without them, how can the right win?

Like McCain? Like Romney? Give me a freaking break here. Lessons already have been learned. That's why both Trump and Cruz have been beating the shit out of everyone else for crying out loud.

Last edited:

Like McCain? Like Romney? Give me a freaking break here. Lessons already have been learned. That's why both Trump and Cruz have been beating the shit out of everyone else for crying out loud.
Lesson learned by the moderate!

The social cons and far right knew what to do--consolidate quickly!!

Even the libertarians in the party consolidated their votes behind Paul!!

Poor moderates were left confused not knowing they suppose to pick Jeb! Or they did but refused......:confused:

Third party is still possible. And watch people who haven't voted in years come out of the wood work in droves.
Yes because when they learn that splitting the conservative vote will mean Hillary (gay marriage) is a done deal, they're sure to be extra motivated to cast a vote for Trump who will not win with another candidate essentially running against both him and Hillary, and will make the actual conservative candidate not win as well.

Then FOR SURE a vote for Tiny Hands will be a vote for Hillary/gay marriage...something to think about Trumpsters!...you know how much y'all love that gay marriage!

Yada yada yada. I've heard this shit for years.

We pulled it off up here. We left the Progressives and became the Conservative Party. BTW I have dual citizenship and I know both countries politics extremely well. We managed to pull off more than a few elections already.

So pray tell Silhouette why would any Trump people or Cruz people vote for a Kasich? Or a Romney? Or a Ryan? Or Jeb?

Go ahead. Take your time explaining how people would just get excited and run to vote for any of those?

Trump would be nowhere if it weren't for the pathetic condition of the GOP. Reince Preibus, the Chipmunk, should have been fired long ago.

The fix is in. To hell with the will of the voters. This unprecedented move confirms it.

THE FIX IS IN=> GOP Leader Priebus Says He Won't Turn Over Party to Trump if He Wins - The Gateway Pundit

We'll see what happens after the convention. I doubt Priebus can make that stick.

What I picked up on after the sit down with Trump it was made clear to Trump
that if he keeps bitching about the way he's been treated and he doesn't get in line
and goes third party or what have you Trump loses support from the party...
That's polling data and support....

Which seemed fair to me.

Third party is still possible. And watch people who haven't voted in years come out of the wood work in droves.
Its probably what he'll have to do in the end. He'll have to fill a majority and then mount a coup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes because when they learn that splitting the conservative vote will mean Hillary (gay marriage) is a done deal, they're sure to be extra motivated to cast a vote for Trump who will not win with another candidate essentially running against both him and Hillary, and will make the actual conservative candidate not win as well.

Then FOR SURE a vote for Tiny Hands will be a vote for Hillary/gay marriage...something to think about Trumpsters!...you know how much y'all love that gay marriage!

We pulled it off up here. We left the Progressives and became the Conservative Party. BTW I have dual citizenship and I know both countries politics extremely well. We managed to pull off more than a few elections already.

So pray tell Silhouette why would any Trump people or Cruz people vote for a Kasich? Or a Romney? Or a Ryan? Or Jeb?

Go ahead. Take your time explaining how people would just get excited and run to vote for any of those?
Canada has a parliament form of government where even minor parties get seats in the government. That doesn't work in the U.S. system.

The GOP nominee is most likely Trump with a slight chance for Cruz.

There is no one else. Pleibus has allowed this season Togo to far to pitch another candidate.

Plus, the guy he wants lost badly(Jeb).

The people talking about a Romney nomination, or even a Kasich nomination, are talking nonsense to stir up the base.

Canada has a parliament form of government where even minor parties get seats in the government. That doesn't work in the U.S. system.

Americans don't seem to think that way.

What happened to all those 'tyranny of the majority' rants?

Forum List

Back