BREAKING! Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn’s Sentencing

Obama also said the ACA would not cost a dime, would pay for itself, that if you liked your plan you could keep your plan, that Benghazi was due to a video, and that he never knew about Hillary's server / private e-mail until he heard about if from the news....

:p

He didn't have to say anything. That mistake is Trump's alone.
Which 'mistake' was that? We were talking about LIES, which I listed.

To hire Flynn. Do you read? Obama didn't lie.
I can read, but when you posy incomplete thoughts / sentences it is hard to keep up with you:

"He didn't have to say anything. That mistake is Trump's alone."

OH...to HIRE him....it's right there in your post...silly me. :p

Since that was the subject, it shouldn't have been necessary to remind you by repeating it. I understand that there are those that need a little extra help. Next time I'll be more thoughtful.

Doesn't mean he is going to be tried / convicted..... Mueller is suddenly 'having a change of heart' for some reason. :p

There will be no trial and he's already been convicted as he plead guilty. The only thing left is sentencing.
or not

again, he already pled guilty. on what planet do you think there won't be a sentencing other than in trumptardworld?
there is this OP that you can reread.

kkk boi's o/p is idiocy. what's to read?
democrat deflection back to it's kkk origination. wow.

No one forced Flynn to lie. Flynn is not a novice in Intel matters. He had to know the call was monitored.
He plead guilty.
Flynn will walk...he did nothing wrong...he was being strong armed by Mueller's team to try and get him to spill the beans but it's all over now...the memo will bring all of this bullshit to an end...
How’s Flynn gonna walk? He already pled guilty.

the wild ramblings of delirious minds.
This thread is testament of just how crazy the nutty right is. :confused:

The ambassador's line was tapped. Flynn should have understood that. It wasn't a crime for him to speak with the ambassador but lying to the FBI is.
Flynn's indictment was a 'gottcha' crime and in no way evidence that a crime was ever committed warranting an investigation. Thank you, Hutch for pointing out Flynn talking to the Ambassador was not a crime.
No one forced Flynn to lie. Flynn is not a novice in Intel matters. He had to know the call was monitored.
He plead guilty.
Doesn't mean he is going to be tried / convicted..... Mueller is suddenly 'having a change of heart' for some reason. :p

There will be no trial and he's already been convicted as he plead guilty. The only thing left is sentencing.
or not

Wow....just wow.

He plead guilty.
Flynn will walk...he did nothing wrong...he was being strong armed by Mueller's team to try and get him to spill the beans but it's all over now...the memo will bring all of this bullshit to an end...
How’s Flynn gonna walk? He already pled guilty.

the wild ramblings of delirious minds.
This thread is testimony of just how crazy the nutty right is. :confused:

they take something as benign as an adjournment and think that it's some type of omen... and then they make up what it portends. :cuckoo:

Flynn should be grateful for every adjournment... the longer its adjourned, the longer he puts off his jail time.

It wouldn't matter if he was in a stall in the head at a Denny's on the Jersey turnpike. The ambassador's line was monitored.

Wouldn't have mattered - Papa's 'Lying to the FBI' came about from his overheard drunken conversation with an Aussie rep in the lieu of a British Pub...

What does that have to do with Flynn?
....remember your comment about 'Denny's'...?
And.....what does that have to do with Flynn and where he called from when he spoke to the ambassador?
About as much as DENNY'S has to do with it, snowflake.

If you had read what that post responded to, it would.

I could call the Russian ambassador from the ISS and still be monitored as the number I dialed is the one being monitored.

they take something as benign as an adjournment and think that it's some type of omen... and then they make up what it portends. :cuckoo:

Flynn should be grateful for every adjournment... the longer its adjourned, the longer he puts off his jail time.
That's crazy...crazy as it can be...Flynn will walk...then he will sue...then Trump will win in 2020...

The ambassador had been monitored for a long time before Trump and his folks arrived on the scene.
Trump's folks were just illegally unmasked by the Obama administration after that.... :p

Liar.

Ouch, your unsubstantiated personal attack just cuts me to the quick.... :p

It's not an attack but a statement of fact. Prove me wrong, liar.
The fact that the Obama administration unmasked Trump associates and many other Americans has already been proven, snowflake.

Rice told investigators why she unmasked Trump aides - CNNPolitics

Why Doesn’t Trump Just Unmask the Unmasking?

Obama administration records on Trump team 'unmasking' withheld from Judicial Watch

Susan Rice Lied About Her Role In Obama Admin Unmasking Scandal

...and you called me a 'liar' for saying so.

I will just wait right here until you deliver that apology you owe me....
Imbecile... this was all known when Flynn pled guilty. It didn’t help him then — why would it help him now?

or not

again, he already pled guilty. on what planet do you think there won't be a sentencing other than in trumptardworld?
there is this OP that you can reread.

kkk boi's o/p is idiocy. what's to read?
democrat deflection back to it's kkk origination. wow.

deflection from what? kkk boi's made up scenario and his complete lack of understanding of the adjournment?

:rofl:

trumpflakes are funny

The ambassador had been monitored for a long time before Trump and his folks arrived on the scene.
Trump's folks were just illegally unmasked by the Obama administration after that.... :p

Liar.

Ouch, your unsubstantiated personal attack just cuts me to the quick.... :p

It's not an attack but a statement of fact. Prove me wrong, liar.
The fact that the Obama administration unmasked Trump associates and many other Americans has already been proven, snowflake.

Rice told investigators why she unmasked Trump aides - CNNPolitics

Why Doesn’t Trump Just Unmask the Unmasking?

Obama administration records on Trump team 'unmasking' withheld from Judicial Watch

Susan Rice Lied About Her Role In Obama Admin Unmasking Scandal

...and you called me a 'liar' for saying so.

I will just wait right here until you deliver that apology you owe me....

Great. Now show us how and when that was either illegal or improper.

Wouldn't have mattered - Papa's 'Lying to the FBI' came about from his overheard drunken conversation with an Aussie rep in the lieu of a British Pub...

And.....what does that have to do with Flynn and where he called from when he spoke to the ambassador?

I could call the Russian ambassador from the ISS and still be monitored as the number I dialed is the one being monitored.
Still waiting for those apologies you OWE me after calling me a liar after I posted FACTS!

You gonna be a man or not?

That's crazy...crazy as it can be...Flynn will walk...then he will sue...then Trump will win in 2020...

how is reality crazy? sentencings get adjourned all the time.... and the defendants are thrilled. it means they're out of jail longer.

how will Flynn walk, twit? one mo' time for the stupid....

HE ALREADY TOOK A PLEA DEAL!

Still waiting for those apologies you OWE me after calling me a liar after I posted FACTS!

You gonna be a man or not?

what fact? :rofl:

Forum List

Back