BREAKING! Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn’s Sentencing

Still waiting for that DESERVED apology, Hutch....

Apology?

Nothing you posted says it was done illegally, liar.

You called me a liar TWICE for posting FACTS......

It takes a real man to be able to stand up and admit when he is wrong, to apologize.

Thank you for demonstrating you ain't one....that's you're just a gutless, sniveling little toady like most snowflakes on this board who can't stand being wrong and who refuse to admit when they are.

Like Mueller, your credibility is SHOT...consider yourself 'Ignored'. You aren't worth the time.

how is reality crazy? sentencings get adjourned all the time.... and the defendants are thrilled. it means they're out of jail longer.

how will Flynn walk, twit? one mo' time for the stupid....

HE ALREADY TOOK A PLEA DEAL!
You really can't believe that...adjournments happen for a reason not just because...the Flynn camp did not request it the prosecution did...that says a lot.

Because it hasn’t been released yet.
The left wing nut media is trying to stop it's release...
Actually, Trump’s own FBI is trying to do that. Should trump listen to the people he put in charge?
This is where you come off the rails...this is not Trump's FBI it's Obama's...but it will be Trump's this time next month...

Wait, Trump didn't nominate Wray?
One man does not make up the whole FBI stop splitting hairs like Faun...you know who is in the deep state stop playing the fool...

DEEP STATE!!!!:5_1_12024::abgg2q.jpg::bsflag::dance::th_spinspin:

What does that have to do with Flynn?
....remember your comment about 'Denny's'...?
And.....what does that have to do with Flynn and where he called from when he spoke to the ambassador?
About as much as DENNY'S has to do with it, snowflake.

If you had read what that post responded to, it would.

I could call the Russian ambassador from the ISS and still be monitored as the number I dialed is the one being monitored.
Still waiting for those apologies you OWE me after calling me a liar after I posted FACTS!

You gonna be a man or not?

You proved nothing, liar.

Trump's folks were just illegally unmasked by the Obama administration after that.... :p

Flynn lied to the FBI. They have him on tape doing so. He plead guilty.
Yeah, but so did Abedin and Mills...and they were never charged / convicted... :p

Apparently not.
Does everything you've been fooled about automatically get dumped into the conspiracy soup?
oh, but they did. it's on record dude.

Yes, on the echo chamber greatest hits.
doesn't matter where it's at, it's on record.

Still waiting for that DESERVED apology, Hutch....

Apology?

Nothing you posted says it was done illegally, liar.

You called me a liar TWICE for posting FACTS......

It takes a real man to be able to stand up and admit when he is wrong, to apologize.

Thank you for demonstrating you ain't one....that's you're just a gutless, sniveling little toady like most snowflakes on this board who can't stand being wrong and who refuse to admit when they are.

Like Mueller, your credibility is SHOT...consider yourself 'Ignored'. You aren't worth the time.

Don't get mad. Just be a man and show us when and how the unmasking was illegal.

LOL

Keep running from answering the tough questions.
Getting upset proves you know you are on thin ice boo boo...
Why on Earth would I be upset that you can’t prove anything you’re saying? :dunno:

Let’s try this again since you never gave proof... let’s see your evidence that Mueller has seen Nunes’ memo....

how is reality crazy? sentencings get adjourned all the time.... and the defendants are thrilled. it means they're out of jail longer.

You really can't believe that...adjournments happen for a reason not just because...the Flynn camp did not request it the prosecution did...that says a lot.

The only thing it says is that they aren't ready for sentencing yet.

Ah haaaa! What do we have here? I think reality has set in and Mueller is now realizing what a shit storm he's gotten himself into. Mark my words, Flynn is going to get his indictment tossed due to the corrupt FISA Warrant that was used to spy on him. Mueller realizes that now.

JUST IN=> Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn's Sentencing

We've marked your words before Steve - and they fall apart 99.5% of the time.

Especially the ones you get from Gateway Pundit

:iyfyus.jpg:

they take something as benign as an adjournment and think that it's some type of omen... and then they make up what it portends. :cuckoo:

Flynn should be grateful for every adjournment... the longer its adjourned, the longer he puts off his jail time.
That's crazy...crazy as it can be...Flynn will walk...then he will sue...then Trump will win in 2020...
Why would he walk when he’s already convicted?

Why on Earth would I be upset that you can’t prove anything you’re saying? :dunno:

Let’s try this again since you never gave proof... let’s see your evidence that Mueller has seen Nunes’ memo....
You are flinging insults all over the board today cookie...I know an angry women when I see one...it will all clear up for you when the memo is released...it will show the Deep State in full bloom with Obama as the conductor...

Flynn lied to the FBI. They have him on tape doing so. He plead guilty.
Yeah, but so did Abedin and Mills...and they were never charged / convicted... :p

Apparently not.
Does everything you've been fooled about automatically get dumped into the conspiracy soup?
oh, but they did. it's on record dude.

Yes, on the echo chamber greatest hits.
doesn't matter where it's at, it's on record.

Reality matters. Not the latest turds in the conspiracy punch bowl. Can I get you a refill?

no.... they happen all the time.

and this one was requested jointly. or did you miss the posted stipulation of adjournment?
\
dum dum

Forum List

Back