BREAKING! Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn’s Sentencing

Ah haaaa! What do we have here? I think reality has set in and Mueller is now realizing what a shit storm he's gotten himself into. Mark my words, Flynn is going to get his indictment tossed due to the corrupt FISA Warrant that was used to spy on him. Mueller realizes that now.

JUST IN=> Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn's Sentencing

No...what it means is that something big is coming.

or it means he's not taking his plea until they're ready to have the whole gang go in front of the grand jury.

Why on Earth would I be upset that you can’t prove anything you’re saying? :dunno:

Let’s try this again since you never gave proof... let’s see your evidence that Mueller has seen Nunes’ memo....
You are flinging insults all over the board today cookie...I know an angry women when I see one...it will all clear up for you when the memo is released...it will show the Deep State in full bloom with Obama as the conductor...
LOL

That only proves you’re ignorant then as I’m neither angry nor a woman. I’m a dude and I’m laughing at your ignorance.

Now then, you claim Mueller has seen the memo. The only reasonable conclusion I can reach for why you’re refusing to post evidence corroborating that claim is because you made it up.

Next question you’re refusing to answer... Trump’s own FBI Director is telling him not to make that memo public; that doing so would be “extraordinarily reckless.”

Why shouldn’t Trump listen to those whom he put in charge?

Ah haaaa! What do we have here? I think reality has set in and Mueller is now realizing what a shit storm he's gotten himself into. Mark my words, Flynn is going to get his indictment tossed due to the corrupt FISA Warrant. Mueller realizes that now.

JUST IN=> Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn's Sentencing

I think you're a little behind the times. Flynn is well past the "indictment" phase - he's already plead guilty.

That's why they're talking about sentencing.

Guilty pleas, obtained via illegally gotten evidence, are Vacated not infrequently.
Oh, oh! Do I smell an acquittal on the horizon? How does that work?

No, what you're smelling is that now Mueller doesn't need Flynn. Hope Hicks probably rolled on Trump (why would she go to prison for him?), and gave up more than what Flynn had to offer.

I'm insulting you because you're lying
I never lie sweety...but you are misinformed...sorry but you just are...if a GJ could convict.... Clinton would have been indicted when he lied to it...GJ's have limited power...

A PLEA OF GUILTY IS A CONVICTION
No it's not...look it up

I don't need to look it up. I'm telling you what it is.

READ, LEAARN, ignoramous

GUILTY: By entering a plea of guilty, a defendant is admitting her guilt, thereby forfeiting her right to a trial. In such cases a defendant will simply be sentenced by the judge, though she may have to return to court at a later date for sentencing

Pleas in Court: What They Mean

freaking moron

Last edited:
Ah haaaa! What do we have here? I think reality has set in and Mueller is now realizing what a shit storm he's gotten himself into. Mark my words, Flynn is going to get his indictment tossed due to the corrupt FISA Warrant that was used to spy on him. Mueller realizes that now.

or it means he's not taking his plea until they're ready to have the whole gang go in front of the grand jury.

I think that's indicative that something pretty fucking big is coming. This comes after Hope Hicks most likely sold out Trump to Mueller.

It's time to start cataloging those on message boards like this who are actively trying to conflate and spread misinformation. That way, we will know who the collaborators are, so that when we unmask them, we can ruin their lives.

Yep, Flynn still has work to do.

I think that's indicative that something pretty fucking big is coming. This comes after Hope Hicks most likely sold out Trump to Mueller.

It's time to start cataloging those on message boards like this who are actively trying to conflate and spread misinformation. That way, we will know who the collaborators are, so that when we unmask them, we can ruin their lives.

apparently certain people think paid Russian shills are the same as "paid DNC shills".

not that there are any here. just saying since they can't tell the difference between americans with opinions and Russians interfering in our government.

Last edited:
a plea of guilty IS a conviction, dum dum
No it isin't...he will have to face a judge and jury to be convicted and sentenced for anything he admitted to...that will not happen now that the memo is coming out...
Moron.... why do you think s jury is involved after someone pleads guilty? Lord only knows what you think juries are for? :cuckoo:

Still waiting for that DESERVED apology, Hutch....

Apology?

Nothing you posted says it was done illegally, liar.

You called me a liar TWICE for posting FACTS......

It takes a real man to be able to stand up and admit when he is wrong, to apologize.

Thank you for demonstrating you ain't one....that's you're just a gutless, sniveling little toady like most snowflakes on this board who can't stand being wrong and who refuse to admit when they are.

Like Mueller, your credibility is SHOT...consider yourself 'Ignored'. You aren't worth the time.

Don't get mad. Just be a man and show us when and how the unmasking was illegal.

"...unmasking must have a national security rationale.Unmasking the name or names of Americans for political purposes would be highly improper, Leaking those names to the media would be a crime, according to legal experts."

The Obama administration unmasked Trump associates and many Americans. Their identities were leaked to the media.

As usual, the Obama administration committed crimes, and cockroaches attempt to argue in their defense to the death.

no sergei, they unmasked corey lewandowski... APPROPRIATELY... because he turned up in surveillance of Russian operatives IN RUSSIA who were courting him as a Russian spy.

anyone you know?

apparently certain people think paid Russian shills are the same as "paid DNC shills".

not that there are any here. just saying.
These freaks are too stupid to be paid. What service do they provide other than embarrassing the right?

These freaks are too stupid to be paid. What service do they provide other than embarrassing the right?

they serve a purpose... they're very good at changing the conversation from reality.... to propaganda.

don't look here... look there....

Still waiting for that DESERVED apology, Hutch....

Apology?

Nothing you posted says it was done illegally, liar.

You called me a liar TWICE for posting FACTS......

It takes a real man to be able to stand up and admit when he is wrong, to apologize.

Thank you for demonstrating you ain't one....that's you're just a gutless, sniveling little toady like most snowflakes on this board who can't stand being wrong and who refuse to admit when they are.

Like Mueller, your credibility is SHOT...consider yourself 'Ignored'. You aren't worth the time.

Don't get mad. Just be a man and show us when and how the unmasking was illegal.

"...unmasking must have a national security rationale.Unmasking the name or names of Americans for political purposes would be highly improper, Leaking those names to the media would be a crime, according to legal experts."

The Obama administration unmasked Trump associates and many Americans. Their identities were leaked to the media.

As usual, the Obama administration committed crimes, and cockroaches attempt to argue in their defense to the death.

Not by the administration, liar.

Prove it!
I already did f*-wad! Go back and look at the links I posted. One is Susan Rice, who initially LIED about having anything to do with the unmasking, explain WHY she did what she did.

You continue to prove you are a useless POS who lies, get's caught, and spins his ass off to avoid having to admit he was proven wrong.

I just wanted to prove one more time what a lying ass you are. Have a nice life....'Ignore' on...

I think most of them are wannabes. Maybe a couple are actual Russians, but for the most part they are probably lizard brained Americans whose minds were softened by years of Conservative bullshit into a mush that Russian propagandists could easily mold and shape.

I don't need to look it up. I'm telling you what it is.

YOU should look it up, wackadoodle.
Okay if you insist....but you will look stupid....

How Does a Grand Jury Work? - FindLaw

Grand Jury Proceedings

Grand jury proceedings are much more relaxed than normal court room proceedings. There is no judge present and frequently there are no lawyers except for the prosecutor. The prosecutor will explain the law to the jury and work with them to gather evidence and hear testimony. Under normal courtroom rules of evidence, exhibits and other testimony must adhere to strict rules before admission. However, a grand jury has broad power to see and hear almost anything they would like.

However, unlike the vast majority of trials, grand jury proceedings are kept in strict confidence. This serves two purposes:

1. It encourages witnesses to speak freely and without fear of retaliation.
  2. It protects the potential defendant's reputation in case the jury does not decide to indict.
Grand juries do not need a unanimous decision from all members to indict, but it does need a supermajority of 2/3 or 3/4 agreement for an indictment (depending on the jurisdiction). Even though a grand jury may not choose to indict, a prosecutor may still bring the defendant to trial if she thinks she has a strong enough case. However, the grand jury proceedings are often a valuable test run for prosecutors in making the decision to bring the case.

If the grand jury chooses to indict, the trial will most likely begin faster. Without a grand jury indictment, the prosecutor has to demonstrate to the trial judge that she has enough evidence to continue with the case. However, with a grand jury indictment, the prosecutor can skip that step and proceed directly to trial.

Jillian none of this has been brought into a courtroom yet...do you understand the difference? In this country you can not be convicted and punished without a judge and both sides must be represented...he can admit to lying all day long but a judge and or a jury is the only entity that can convict and punish...

Forum List

Back