BREAKING! Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn’s Sentencing

Apology?

Nothing you posted says it was done illegally, liar.

You called me a liar TWICE for posting FACTS......

It takes a real man to be able to stand up and admit when he is wrong, to apologize.

Thank you for demonstrating you ain't one....that's you're just a gutless, sniveling little toady like most snowflakes on this board who can't stand being wrong and who refuse to admit when they are.

Like Mueller, your credibility is SHOT...consider yourself 'Ignored'. You aren't worth the time.

Don't get mad. Just be a man and show us when and how the unmasking was illegal.

"...unmasking must have a national security rationale.Unmasking the name or names of Americans for political purposes would be highly improper, Leaking those names to the media would be a crime, according to legal experts."

The Obama administration unmasked Trump associates and many Americans. Their identities were leaked to the media.

As usual, the Obama administration committed crimes, and cockroaches attempt to argue in their defense to the death.

The Obama administration unmasked Trump associates and many Americans. Their identities were leaked to the media.

Not by the administration, liar.

Prove it!
I already did f*-wad! Go back and look at the links I posted. One is Susan Rice, who initially LIED about having anything to do with the unmasking, explain WHY she did what she did.

You continue to prove you are a useless POS who lies, get's caught, and spins his ass off to avoid having to admit he was proven wrong.

I just wanted to prove one more time what a lying ass you are. Have a nice life....'Ignore' on...
Ignore is for pussies.

You are a liar and have not shown the administration leaked anything.

Thank God you libs are not in charge of our judicial system.....your idea of justice matches North Korea's more than ours...

I don't need to look it up. I'm telling you what it is.

YOU should look it up, wackadoodle.
Okay if you insist....but you will look stupid....

How Does a Grand Jury Work? - FindLaw

Grand Jury Proceedings

Grand jury proceedings are much more relaxed than normal court room proceedings. There is no judge present and frequently there are no lawyers except for the prosecutor. The prosecutor will explain the law to the jury and work with them to gather evidence and hear testimony. Under normal courtroom rules of evidence, exhibits and other testimony must adhere to strict rules before admission. However, a grand jury has broad power to see and hear almost anything they would like.

However, unlike the vast majority of trials, grand jury proceedings are kept in strict confidence. This serves two purposes:

1. It encourages witnesses to speak freely and without fear of retaliation.
  2. It protects the potential defendant's reputation in case the jury does not decide to indict.
Grand juries do not need a unanimous decision from all members to indict, but it does need a supermajority of 2/3 or 3/4 agreement for an indictment (depending on the jurisdiction). Even though a grand jury may not choose to indict, a prosecutor may still bring the defendant to trial if she thinks she has a strong enough case. However, the grand jury proceedings are often a valuable test run for prosecutors in making the decision to bring the case.

If the grand jury chooses to indict, the trial will most likely begin faster. Without a grand jury indictment, the prosecutor has to demonstrate to the trial judge that she has enough evidence to continue with the case. However, with a grand jury indictment, the prosecutor can skip that step and proceed directly to trial.

Jillian none of this has been brought into a courtroom yet...do you understand the difference? In this country you can not be convicted and punished without a judge and both sides must be represented...he can admit to lying all day long but a judge and or a jury is the only entity that can convict and punish...
What does a Grand Jury have to do with Flynn pleading Guilty?

LOLOL

What do you think was postponed until May if not his sentencing?
A trial....
Moron.... there is no trial when one pleads guilty. All that remains is sentencing. That’s just one of the advantages of pleading guilty.

You’re a fucking idiot. See how nice I am? I gave you an excuse to bitch about name calling since you can’t defend the nonsense you’re spewing.

LOL

You prove how wrong you are.

Why is s jury needed when someone pleads guilty before going to trial...?
Not necessarily a jury but definitely a judge must be present...Because he and his attorney must be granted the opportunity to explain the reason for any misrepresentation made... This is America Faun not NK...

Last edited:

Grand Jury Proceedings

Grand jury proceedings are much more relaxed than normal court room proceedings. There is no judge present and frequently there are no lawyers except for the prosecutor. The prosecutor will explain the law to the jury and work with them to gather evidence and hear testimony. Under normal courtroom rules of evidence, exhibits and other testimony must adhere to strict rules before admission. However, a grand jury has broad power to see and hear almost anything they would like.

However, unlike the vast majority of trials, grand jury proceedings are kept in strict confidence. This serves two purposes:

2. It protects the potential defendant's reputation in case the jury does not decide to indict.
Grand juries do not need a unanimous decision from all members to indict, but it does need a supermajority of 2/3 or 3/4 agreement for an indictment (depending on the jurisdiction). Even though a grand jury may not choose to indict, a prosecutor may still bring the defendant to trial if she thinks she has a strong enough case. However, the grand jury proceedings are often a valuable test run for prosecutors in making the decision to bring the case.

If the grand jury chooses to indict, the trial will most likely begin faster. Without a grand jury indictment, the prosecutor has to demonstrate to the trial judge that she has enough evidence to continue with the case. However, with a grand jury indictment, the prosecutor can skip that step and proceed directly to trial.

Jillian none of this has been brought into a courtroom yet...do you understand the difference? In this country you can not be convicted and punished without a judge and both sides must be represented...he can admit to lying all day long but a judge and or a jury is the only entity that can convict and punish...

a guilty plea doesn't get brought before a grand jury.

the only thing Flynn will be brought before a grand jury for is to testify against Donald and the chillin'

Grand Jury Proceedings

He pled guilty. The GJ plays no role in that.

Apology?

Nothing you posted says it was done illegally, liar.

You called me a liar TWICE for posting FACTS......

It takes a real man to be able to stand up and admit when he is wrong, to apologize.

Thank you for demonstrating you ain't one....that's you're just a gutless, sniveling little toady like most snowflakes on this board who can't stand being wrong and who refuse to admit when they are.

Like Mueller, your credibility is SHOT...consider yourself 'Ignored'. You aren't worth the time.

Don't get mad. Just be a man and show us when and how the unmasking was illegal.

"...unmasking must have a national security rationale.Unmasking the name or names of Americans for political purposes would be highly improper, Leaking those names to the media would be a crime, according to legal experts."

As usual, the Obama administration committed crimes, and cockroaches attempt to argue in their defense to the death.

Not by the administration, liar.

Prove it!
I already did f*-wad! Go back and look at the links I posted. One is Susan Rice, who initially LIED about having anything to do with the unmasking, explain WHY she did what she did.

You continue to prove you are a useless POS who lies, get's caught, and spins his ass off to avoid having to admit he was proven wrong.

I just wanted to prove one more time what a lying ass you are. Have a nice life....'Ignore' on...

Nothing the FBI did by putting Lewandowski under surveillance was illegal or obtained illegally.

You're going down, and it's posts like yours that will be used to identify the collaborators for when you're unmasked.

That's when the real fun is gonna start.

LOL

Not necessarily a jury bit definitely a judge must be present...Because he and his attorney must be granted the opportunity to explain the reason for any misrepresentation made... This is America Faun not NK...

where did Flynn say there was a misrepresentation?

:cuckoo:

LOL

Not necessarily a jury bit definitely a judge must be present...Because he and his attorney must be granted the opportunity to explain the reason for any misrepresentation made... This is America Faun not NK...
You said judge and “jury.”

So when is a jury ever needed when someone pleads guilty before going to trial?

Grand Jury Proceedings

What does a Grand Jury have to do with Flynn pleading Guilty?

unbelievable... too stupid for air.

Moron.... there is no trial when one pleads guilty. All that remains is sentencing. That’s just one of the advantages of pleading guilty.

You’re a fucking idiot. See how nice I am? I gave you an excuse to bitch about name calling since you ant defend the nonsense you’re spewing.
Yes there is...you don't know what you are talking about...I know you would like to see Flynn get locked up but he must be granted the opportunity of a court of law with his attorney present...he can also pull his admission back in court did you know that? No you didn't...

Thank God you libs are not in charge of our judicial system.....your idea of justice matches North Korea's more than ours...

Eat shit, collaborator.

When the shit finally hits the fan, you'll be unmasked as a collaborator. No more hiding behind the anonymity of the internet.

Then the real fun will start.

Eat shit, collaborator.

When the shit finally hits the fan, you'll be unmasked as a collaborator. No more hiding behind the anonymity of the internet.

Then the real fun will start.
Yeah right derpy...:21:

You’re a fucking idiot. See how nice I am? I gave you an excuse to bitch about name calling since you ant defend the nonsense you’re spewing.
Yes there is...you don't know what you are talking about...I know you would like to see Flynn get locked up but he must be granted the opportunity of a court of law with his attorney present...he can also pull his admission back in court did you know that? No you didn't...

go back to my post... and link.

AGAIN... THERE IS NO TRIAL OR GRAND JURY WHEN THERE IS A PLEA. THAT IS THE POINT OF A PLEA. YOU DON'T MAKE THE PROSECCUTOR GO TO TRIAL AND THEY CUT YOU SLACK ON THE SENTENCE.

wackadoodle.

are you intentionally lying or are you just incapable of reading?

Forum List

Back