BREAKING! Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn’s Sentencing

You called me a liar TWICE for posting FACTS......

It takes a real man to be able to stand up and admit when he is wrong, to apologize.

Thank you for demonstrating you ain't one....that's you're just a gutless, sniveling little toady like most snowflakes on this board who can't stand being wrong and who refuse to admit when they are.

Like Mueller, your credibility is SHOT...consider yourself 'Ignored'. You aren't worth the time.

Don't get mad. Just be a man and show us when and how the unmasking was illegal.

"...unmasking must have a national security rationale.Unmasking the name or names of Americans for political purposes would be highly improper, Leaking those names to the media would be a crime, according to legal experts."

The Obama administration unmasked Trump associates and many Americans. Their identities were leaked to the media.

As usual, the Obama administration committed crimes, and cockroaches attempt to argue in their defense to the death.

The Obama administration unmasked Trump associates and many Americans. Their identities were leaked to the media.

Not by the administration, liar.

Prove it!
I already did f*-wad! Go back and look at the links I posted. One is Susan Rice, who initially LIED about having anything to do with the unmasking, explain WHY she did what she did.

You continue to prove you are a useless POS who lies, get's caught, and spins his ass off to avoid having to admit he was proven wrong.

I just wanted to prove one more time what a lying ass you are. Have a nice life....'Ignore' on...

Nothing the FBI did by putting Lewandowski under surveillance was illegal or obtained illegally.

You're going down, and it's posts like yours that will be used to identify the collaborators for when you're unmasked.

That's when the real fun is gonna start.
Using an unsubstantiated report - from a foreign spy through a company working for the Russians - to get FISA warrants to spy on the opposing political party's Presidential candidate during an election ....

Yeah, that's all on the up-and-up.

Bwuhahahaha.....

Moron.... there is no trial when one pleads guilty. All that remains is sentencing. That’s just one of the advantages of pleading guilty.

You’re a fucking idiot. See how nice I am? I gave you an excuse to bitch about name calling since you ant defend the nonsense you’re spewing.
Yes there is...you don't know what you are talking about...I know you would like to see Flynn get locked up but he must be granted the opportunity of a court of law with his attorney present...he can also pull his admission back in court did you know that? No you didn't...

Is Flynn's case in the sentencing phase or not?

Don't get mad. Just be a man and show us when and how the unmasking was illegal.

"...unmasking must have a national security rationale.Unmasking the name or names of Americans for political purposes would be highly improper, Leaking those names to the media would be a crime, according to legal experts."

As usual, the Obama administration committed crimes, and cockroaches attempt to argue in their defense to the death.

Not by the administration, liar.

Prove it!
I already did f*-wad! Go back and look at the links I posted. One is Susan Rice, who initially LIED about having anything to do with the unmasking, explain WHY she did what she did.

You continue to prove you are a useless POS who lies, get's caught, and spins his ass off to avoid having to admit he was proven wrong.

I just wanted to prove one more time what a lying ass you are. Have a nice life....'Ignore' on...

Nothing the FBI did by putting Lewandowski under surveillance was illegal or obtained illegally.

You're going down, and it's posts like yours that will be used to identify the collaborators for when you're unmasked.

That's when the real fun is gonna start.
Using an unsubstantiated report - from a foreign spy through a company working for the Russians - to get FISA warrants to spy on the opposing political party's Presidential candidate during an election ....

Yeah, that's all on the up-and-up.

Bwuhahahaha.....

there was no unsubstantiated report, sergei.

Moron.... there is no trial when one pleads guilty. All that remains is sentencing. That’s just one of the advantages of pleading guilty.

You’re a fucking idiot. See how nice I am? I gave you an excuse to bitch about name calling since you ant defend the nonsense you’re spewing.
Yes there is...you don't know what you are talking about...I know you would like to see Flynn get locked up but he must be granted the opportunity of a court of law with his attorney present...he can also pull his admission back in court did you know that? No you didn't...
Imbecile....I won’t bother asking you what’s the purpose of a trial since you’re running away from every question I ask...

So I’ll simply inform you.... the purpose of a criminal trial is to determine a defendant’s guilt. That determination is made when someone pleads guilty. A purpose for pleading guilty is to avoid a trial. Flynn will have no trial. He’s already pled guilty. The next phase, which is what was put off until May — is sentencing.

Re-read that 500 times. Hopefully, some of it may get past your impenetrable shield of ignorance.

Eat shit, collaborator.

When the shit finally hits the fan, you'll be unmasked as a collaborator. No more hiding behind the anonymity of the internet.

Then the real fun will start.
Yeah right derpy...:21:

We're gonna have to do here what they did to the Vichy in France after the allies liberated it.

That's what you're in store for. We let you "No true Scotsman" your way from Bush. That ain't happening again.

Eat shit, collaborator.
Says the snowflake who swears up and down that the Obama administration - proven to have illegally spied on US citizens, reporters, the media, US Senators, and even USSC Justices - did not illegally spy on an opposing political party's Presidential candidate during an election...WHILE protecting a proven felon / criminal stay out of jail and run for President as the Democratic party's candidate....

Bwuhahahahaha....

This is comedy GOLD!

Not until he appears in a courtroom represented by his attorney...

at which time Flynn will be allocuted by the judge and the judge will sentence him.

there may be a delay in sentencing pending a sentencing report of some type and depending on how cooperative Flynn is with the prosecution.

but that's all she wrote.

THAT IS WHAT A PLEA IS FOR.

dum dum.

We're gonna have to do here what they did to the Vichy in France after the allies liberated it.

That's what you're in store for. We let you "No true Scotsman" your way from Bush. That ain't happening again
Little early for the sauce derpy....:alcoholic:

Don't do this without legal representation.

Not until he appears in a courtroom represented by his attorney...

at which time Flynn will be allocuted by the judge and the judge will sentence him.

there may be a delay in sentencing pending a sentencing report of some type and depending on how cooperative Flynn is with the prosecution.

but that's all she wrote.

THAT IS WHAT A PLEA IS FOR.

dum dum.
He's reading a conspiracy website. That's the only rational explanation. Or he may be hearing voices ... but.

Forum List

Back