Breaking: Russian Translator At Trump Jr's Meeting Was An Obama Translator/FBI Agent Under Mueller

Grasping at straws. Mueller may be the only person in Washington who is considered by nearly all to be above politics. He is not going to present anything that is not backed up by evidence. Since you think Trump is innocent then you have nothing to worry about with Mueller. BTW the eighth person is a known money launderer for Russian oligarchs.

Conviction link please.
Go suck borscht comrade, if it were not so hard to prosecute white collar crime in our plutocratic nation this fucker would have been jailed and deported.
Watch your mouth. You have no business talking to a woman (or anyone else for that matter) like that. If anyone should have been jailed and deported it should have been Barack Hussein Obama!
Shove your fake outrage, I give what I get.
I've yet to see it. You're full of baloney.

Grasping at straws. Mueller may be the only person in Washington who is considered by nearly all to be above politics. He is not going to present anything that is not backed up by evidence. Since you think Trump is innocent then you have nothing to worry about with Mueller. BTW the eighth person is a known money launderer for Russian oligarchs.
Wrong.
Correct.
Wrong and it is time for Trump to fire Mueller and anyone else who stands in his way of doing it.
You want him to re-enact Nixon's Saturday night massacre? You are an idiot.
Wrong.
Correct.
Wrong and it is time for Trump to fire Mueller and anyone else who stands in his way of doing it.
Cut the nonsense. Trump has zero in common with Richard Nixon. Trump has done NOTHING WRONG. He has every right to get rid of Mueller. I hope he does it immediately.
Nixon fired the special investigator looking into the Watergate break in, didn't save him, just made him look like a guilty man with much to hide. Firing Mueller would be proof Trump is a fucking idiot.

Conviction link please.
Go suck borscht comrade, if it were not so hard to prosecute white collar crime in our plutocratic nation this fucker would have been jailed and deported.
Watch your mouth. You have no business talking to a woman (or anyone else for that matter) like that. If anyone should have been jailed and deported it should have been Barack Hussein Obama!
Shove your fake outrage, I give what I get.
I've yet to see it. You're full of baloney.
Whatever, get back on topic or go away.

Wrong.
Correct.

I was thinking more along the lines of the "Night of the Long Knives" or Kristallnacht, but in a more "friendly" kinda way.
:biggrin:
Not funny, not funny at all.

Here's the link since you don't know what I'm talking about.

Saturday Night Massacre - Wikipedia

Food for thought for you people who think firing a special investigator shuts down an investigation.

Conviction link please.

Lol.

You've forgotten one very important fact. Trump is innocent. Unlike Mueller he has nothing to hide. Therein the perfect move at this point is to fire Mueller right now.

I was thinking more along the lines of the "Night of the Long Knives" or Kristallnacht, but in a more "friendly" kinda way.

Food for thought for you people who think firing a special investigator shuts down an investigation.

What makes him a "special" investigator if he's biased toward one side? I say fire the schmuck and get someone who doesn't have alleigence to the left.

Apples and tomatoes. See, There was a crime there. There is nothing here. We prosicute those who break he law not those we feel that broke the law. If that's what we did then Hillary would have been locked up years ago.

You've forgotten one very important fact. Trump is innocent. Unlike Mueller he has nothing to hide. Therein the perfect move at this point is to fire Mueller right now.
A man with nothing to hide has nothing to fear from an investigation. Mueller cannot and will not present evidence that would not stand up in a court of law. Firing Mueller would immediately draw comparisons to Nixon, do you really want that? Someone has already explained this to Trump and he has backed off his veiled threats but by all means encourage him to obstruct justice, justice will still be served and he will look guilty as hell.

Apples and tomatoes. See, There was a crime there. There is nothing here. We prosicute those who break he law not those we feel that broke the law. If that's what we did then Hillary would have been locked up years ago.
You really have no idea how investigations work do you?

What horseshit, they said the same thing about Comey, and that was a lie too. Above politics, pfft, lolol.

So only guilty people are investigated?

Lol. You're a fucking idiot.

Of course we do. We also know how investigations don't work, or are sometimes stifled. Take for example Fast & Furious, the IRS scandal, and Hillary's "play for pay".

Every day ANOTHER name drops on who was at this meeting . 1/2 of Russia was there !

And the trumps are being underhanded lairs. Drain the swamp ? They ARE swamp people .

What makes him a "special" investigator if he's biased toward one side? I say fire the schmuck and get someone who doesn't have alleigence to the left.
Any bias Mueller has is entirely a figment of your imagination. It's typical that you think that one of only handful of people in Washington who are truly above politics is too biased for you, I suppose you would prefer someone more biased towards republicans?

Nope. People whom appear guilty are investigated, or innocent folks are so they can be rulers out as guilty of something.

Every day ANOTHER name drops on who was at this meeting . 1/2 of Russia was there !

And the trumps are being underhanded lairs. Drain the swamp ? They ARE swamp people .

Every day a name drops, two days later it's found that they all point back to half Black Jesus and his apostles. I eagerly await Mullers findings and recommendations.

Of course we do. We also know how investigations don't work, or are sometimes stifled. Take for example Fast & Furious, the IRS scandal, and Hillary's "play for pay".
Investigations start with suspicions and circumstantial evidence and progress towards indictment, stall for lack of evidence or are dropped. You people calling for proof of wrongdoing right now are acting like idiots.

Nope. People whom appear guilty are investigated, or innocent folks are so they can be rulers out as guilty of something.

You're a fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back