Breaking: Russian Translator At Trump Jr's Meeting Was An Obama Translator/FBI Agent Under Mueller

Mueller is as crooked as a dog's hind leg. He's been good friends with Comey for the past 15 years. So much so they refer to themselves as 'brothers in arms.' Mueller has a personal vendetta against Trump and in no way could or would be unbias in this investigation. He must go!
No special investigator is good enough for you because you already have the foregone conclusion he is pure as the driven snow. No matter who investigates Russiagate you are going to find some reason (or have it supplied to you by the Trump administration) that they are all wrong. I will now repeat this fact: Anything Mueller reports will have to stand up in court, why does that frighten you if you think Trump and his cronies did nothing wrong? Why the character assassination on the investigator?
Take JGalt up on the poll. I want you to see how many people believe that Mueller is bias. Go ahead. It was JGalt that first got me thinking about it. Mueller is bias and that alone should disqualify him and be grounds to fire him.

Every day ANOTHER name drops on who was at this meeting . 1/2 of Russia was there !

And the trumps are being underhanded lairs. Drain the swamp ? They ARE swamp people .

Every day a name drops, two days later it's found that they all point back to half Black Jesus and his apostles. I eagerly await Mullers findings and recommendations.

Lol! Ok . Explain to me obamas plan ???

He set up this meeting knowing trump and company are so stupid that they would bite .

And even though Hillary had a double digit lead at the time, obama knew she would lose . Then knew trump would lie about the Russians , then knew the story would blow up 6 mos into dons reign???

Damn! Obama really is a genius!

Na, not really. If that were the case he and his people wouldn't be hiding like the roaches they are.

Wrong and it is time for Trump to fire Mueller and anyone else who stands in his way of doing it.
You want him to re-enact Nixon's Saturday night massacre? You are an idiot.
Wrong and it is time for Trump to fire Mueller and anyone else who stands in his way of doing it.
Cut the nonsense. Trump has zero in common with Richard Nixon. Trump has done NOTHING WRONG. He has every right to get rid of Mueller. I hope he does it immediately.
On what grounds would the orange anus fire Mueller? For doing his job so well?
Dopey has fired everyone trying to do their jobs with these investigations.

Any that he wants. He is the PRESIDENT dumbfuck.

Cut the nonsense. Trump has zero in common with Richard Nixon. Trump has done NOTHING WRONG. He has every right to get rid of Mueller. I hope he does it immediately.
On what grounds would the orange anus fire Mueller? For doing his job so well?
Dopey has fired everyone trying to do their jobs with these investigations.

Any that he wants. He is the PRESIDENT dumbfuck.

Maybe now you'll kinda get a hint of what we've had to put up with for the last 8 years?

Enjoy. :finger3:

I was thinking more along the lines of the "Night of the Long Knives" or Kristallnacht, but in a more "friendly" kinda way.
:biggrin:
Not funny, not funny at all.

Here's the link since you don't know what I'm talking about.

Saturday Night Massacre - Wikipedia

Food for thought for you people who think firing a special investigator shuts down an investigation.

Apples and tomatoes. See, There was a crime there. There is nothing here. We prosicute those who break he law not those we feel that broke the law. If that's what we did then Hillary would have been locked up years ago.

So only guilty people are investigated?

Lol. You're a fucking idiot.

Nope. People whom appear guilty are investigated, or innocent folks are so they can be rulers out as guilty of something.
Your man appears guilty and is acting like someone with something to hide. If he is indeed innocent of all wrongdoing he is totally fucking that up with obstruction, character attacks on the special prosecutor and undisclosed contacts with shady Russian characters. If he is innocent he is a total fucking fool.

Um, there was no obstruction. Y'all have to many plates spinning. You get your conspiracy theories all mixed up.

Mueller is as crooked as a dog's hind leg. He's been good friends with Comey for the past 15 years. So much so they refer to themselves as 'brothers in arms.' Mueller has a personal vendetta against Trump and in no way could or would be unbias in this investigation. He must go!
No special investigator is good enough for you because you already have the foregone conclusion he is pure as the driven snow. No matter who investigates Russiagate you are going to find some reason (or have it supplied to you by the Trump administration) that they are all wrong. I will now repeat this fact: Anything Mueller reports will have to stand up in court, why does that frighten you if you think Trump and his cronies did nothing wrong? Why the character assassination on the investigator?
Take JGalt up on the poll. I want you to see how many people believe that Mueller is bias. Go ahead. It was JGalt that first got me thinking about it. Mueller is bias and that alone should disqualify him and be grounds to fire him.
He claimed this board represented a cross section of America when it clearly does not. Of course you people want the investigation to end, you are all petrified they will find something. You all claim Trump did nothing wrong yet seem intent on killing an investigation before it can prove his innocence.

Not funny, not funny at all.

Here's the link since you don't know what I'm talking about.

Saturday Night Massacre - Wikipedia

Food for thought for you people who think firing a special investigator shuts down an investigation.

Apples and tomatoes. See, There was a crime there. There is nothing here. We prosicute those who break he law not those we feel that broke the law. If that's what we did then Hillary would have been locked up years ago.

So only guilty people are investigated?

Lol. You're a fucking idiot.

Nope. People whom appear guilty are investigated, or innocent folks are so they can be rulers out as guilty of something.
Your man appears guilty and is acting like someone with something to hide. If he is indeed innocent of all wrongdoing he is totally fucking that up with obstruction, character attacks on the special prosecutor and undisclosed contacts with shady Russian characters. If he is innocent he is a total fucking fool.

Um, there was no obstruction. Y'all have to many plates spinning. You get your conspiracy theories all mixed up.

True that. The left is juggling chainsaws and have one too many in the mix.

They're headed for a disaster of Biblical proportions..

This is grounds for special counsel Robert Mueller to step down from his magical mystery witch hunt. This was a set-up plain and simple that backfired resulting in no crimes committed.

Russian Translator At Donald Trump Jr.’s Meeting Was An FBI Agent Under Robert Mueller/An Obama Translator!! Mueller Must Step Aside As Special Counsel! – InvestmentWatch

Do you ever check sources before you post?
These fuckers won't even identify themselves.
You are a click-bait idiot.
About – InvestmentWatch

He claimed this board represented a cross section of America when it clearly does not. Of course you people want the investigation to end, you are all petrified they will find something. You all claim Trump did nothing wrong yet seem intent on killing an investigation before it can prove his innocence.

I don't see how you can believe that this board is primarily made up of Republicans and conservatives. Especially when it's the leftists who are making most of the noise on here.

So now I'm "imagining" things? Of course he's biased. He has a serious conflict of interest that should disqualify him from serving as special counsel . He's had a long and close relationship with James Comey, someone who will surely become a pivotal witness.

The law governing the special counsel (28 CFR 600.7) specifically prohibits him from serving if he has a conflict of interest in the case. The rule has been interpreted to mean that even the appearance of a conflict is sufficient for disqualification.And he appears to have a conflict of interest.

Nice theory you have there, too bad for Trump the only legal experts who subscribe to that argument are Trump's defense lawyers.

Well alright then, smarty-britches. How's about you post up a poll asking whether the cross-section of American people on this board believe he's biased or not?

Unless of course, you have no balls. :biggrin:
WTF are you talking about? 7/8s of the people on this board are irredeemable Trumpbots who simply believe everything that comes out of Trump's fat face, even the bullshit that contradicts his other bullshit. .

Well seeing as how the GOP now controls 7/8th of this country, all I can do is quote what the last occupant of the White House said: "We President now."

:laugh:
No wonder our Nation has gone to crud!!!! :eek: all those R governor's and R Senators and congress critters....

:D
Yeah, that's totally it.

This is grounds for special counsel Robert Mueller to step down from his magical mystery witch hunt. This was a set-up plain and simple that backfired resulting in no crimes committed.

Russian Translator At Donald Trump Jr.’s Meeting Was An FBI Agent Under Robert Mueller/An Obama Translator!! Mueller Must Step Aside As Special Counsel! – InvestmentWatch

Do you ever check sources before you post?
These fuckers won't even identify themselves.
You are a click-bait idiot.
About – InvestmentWatch
I only post the truth.

Well there you are! You said it for yourself. He's guilty until proven innocent. I thought in this country we were innocent until proven guilty, Occupied. You see your party has fabricated this entire thing and pronounced Trump guilty even before any hearing! Let's just admit it. This is a witch hunt. I am sure you already realize it but your dislike for Trump somehow justifies whatever it would take to remove him. That is very dangerous thinking and though you may not personally take it that far the party you trust will go there and beyond. It is a most despicable thing to watch what is going on knowing that those who are bringing these accusations against our President are in fact the guilty ones. I'm not afraid. I'm disgusted!

Grasping at straws. Mueller may be the only person in Washington who is considered by nearly all to be above politics. He is not going to present anything that is not backed up by evidence. Since you think Trump is innocent then you have nothing to worry about with Mueller. BTW the eighth person is a known money launderer for Russian oligarchs.
90% of the people in Washington are Democrats, so your claim doesn't prove much.

This is grounded for special counsel Robert Mueller to step down from his magical mystery witch hunt. This was a set-up plain and simple that backfired resulting in no crimes committed.

Why?
Because a translator who did work for an FBI field office 7 years ago when Mueller was in D.C. as head of the FBI, that means .... what?

Obama and Mueller are colluding with Russia

This is grounded for special counsel Robert Mueller to step down from his magical mystery witch hunt. This was a set-up plain and simple that backfired resulting in no crimes committed.

Why?
Because a translator who did work for an FBI field office 7 years ago when Mueller was in D.C. as head of the FBI, that means .... what?

Obama and Mueller are colluding with Russia
Of course they are. Obama colludes with anybody who wants to destroy the us.

Last edited:

I don't see how you can believe that this board is primarily made up of Republicans and conservatives. Especially when it's the leftists who are making most of the noise on here.
Bullshit your fellow Trumpbots, I know better. Why do you want to have a poll on this so badly, you think it proves anything? You posed a legal question, that is for lawyers and judges to decide, a poll on the question is meaningless.

Bullshit your fellow Trumpbots, I know better. Why do you want to have a poll on this so badly, you think it proves anything? You posed a legal question, that is for lawyers and judges to decide, a poll on the question is meaningless.
Don't lawyers and judges use a jury to decide a verdict? Do the poll and let's find out what the jury here has to say about it. What harm could there be?

Well there you are! You said it for yourself. He's guilty until proven innocent. I thought in this country we were innocent until proven guilty, Occupied. You see your party has fabricated this entire thing and pronounced Trump guilty even before any hearing! Let's just admit it. This is a witch hunt. I am sure you already realize it but your dislike for Trump somehow justifies whatever it would take to remove him. That is very dangerous thinking and though you may not personally take it that far the party you trust will go there and beyond. It is a most despicable thing to watch what is going on knowing that those who are bringing these accusations against our President are in fact the guilty ones. I'm not afraid. I'm disgusted!
Nixon said it was a witch hunt until the day he resigned and he had die hard supporters who agreed. History has judged him quite harshly as it will Trump if he continues to make the same mistakes. Everything Mueller will present in his report will have to stand up in court, If your man is innocent he has nothing to fear. Instead of acting like your man is a victim of an evil conspiracy welcome the chance to clear his name. If you think he cannot get fair treatment with a republican congress, a republican justice department and a majority conservative supreme court I just don't know what to tell you.

Well then how about instead of you goobers screaming all day about how Donald Trump is a Bigot/Racist/Misogynist/Traitor/Devil (Pick one or more that apply), let the lawyers and judges decide.

A man is after all, innocent until proven guilty in this country. Not judged guilty on the basis of innuendo, hysteria, or flimsy allegations. In your mind, you've already tried him, found him guilty, and sentenced him.

Don't lawyers and judges use a jury to decide a verdict? Do the poll and let's find out what the jury here has to say about it. What harm could there be?

Post a poll if it matters that much to you but questions of conflict of interest or legal standing are decided directly by the appropriate judges after hearing arguments by lawyers, juries are not involved. It is extremely unlikely anyone will challenge Mueller on conflict of interest because no one except congress has legal standing to bring suit.

Forum List

Back