Breaking: Russian Translator At Trump Jr's Meeting Was An Obama Translator/FBI Agent Under Mueller

Ok, it's taken longer than I predicted, but the Democrats / Obamaq being e as seditiously trying to set Trump up is being proven.

Label the a$$holes 'domestic enemies' already...

On the bright side I love it when the Democrats' attempts to take down Trump backfire and explode in their faces...

Wrong and it is time for Trump to fire Mueller and anyone else who stands in his way of doing it.
You want him to re-enact Nixon's Saturday night massacre? You are an idiot.

I was thinking more along the lines of the "Night of the Long Knives" or Kristallnacht, but in a more "friendly" kinda way.
:biggrin:
Not funny, not funny at all.

Here's the link since you don't know what I'm talking about.

Saturday Night Massacre - Wikipedia

Food for thought for you people who think firing a special investigator shuts down an investigation.

What makes him a "special" investigator if he's biased toward one side? I say fire the schmuck and get someone who doesn't have alleigence to the left.
Any bias Mueller has is entirely a figment of your imagination. It's typical that you think that one of only handful of people in Washington who are truly above politics is too biased for you, I suppose you would prefer someone more biased towards republicans?

So now I'm "imagining" things? Of course he's biased. He has a serious conflict of interest that should disqualify him from serving as special counsel . He's had a long and close relationship with James Comey, someone who will surely become a pivotal witness.

The law governing the special counsel (28 CFR 600.7) specifically prohibits him from serving if he has a conflict of interest in the case. The rule has been interpreted to mean that even the appearance of a conflict is sufficient for disqualification.And he appears to have a conflict of interest.

I was thinking more along the lines of the "Night of the Long Knives" or Kristallnacht, but in a more "friendly" kinda way.

Food for thought for you people who think firing a special investigator shuts down an investigation.

Apples and tomatoes. See, There was a crime there. There is nothing here. We prosicute those who break he law not those we feel that broke the law. If that's what we did then Hillary would have been locked up years ago.

So only guilty people are investigated?

Lol. You're a fucking idiot.

Nope. People whom appear guilty are investigated, or innocent folks are so they can be rulers out as guilty of something.
Your man appears guilty and is acting like someone with something to hide. If he is indeed innocent of all wrongdoing he is totally fucking that up with obstruction, character attacks on the special prosecutor and undisclosed contacts with shady Russian characters. If he is innocent he is a total fucking fool.

Every day ANOTHER name drops on who was at this meeting . 1/2 of Russia was there !

And the trumps are being underhanded lairs. Drain the swamp ? They ARE swamp people .

Every day a name drops, two days later it's found that they all point back to half Black Jesus and his apostles. I eagerly await Mullers findings and recommendations.

Lol! Ok . Explain to me obamas plan ???

He set up this meeting knowing trump and company are so stupid that they would bite .

And even though Hillary had a double digit lead at the time, obama knew she would lose . Then knew trump would lie about the Russians , then knew the story would blow up 6 mos into dons reign???

Damn! Obama really is a genius!

What makes him a "special" investigator if he's biased toward one side? I say fire the schmuck and get someone who doesn't have alleigence to the left.
Any bias Mueller has is entirely a figment of your imagination. It's typical that you think that one of only handful of people in Washington who are truly above politics is too biased for you, I suppose you would prefer someone more biased towards republicans?

So now I'm "imagining" things? Of course he's biased. He has a serious conflict of interest that should disqualify him from serving as special counsel . He's had a long and close relationship with James Comey, someone who will surely become a pivotal witness.

The law governing the special counsel (28 CFR 600.7) specifically prohibits him from serving if he has a conflict of interest in the case. The rule has been interpreted to mean that even the appearance of a conflict is sufficient for disqualification.And he appears to have a conflict of interest.

Nice theory you have there, too bad for Trump the only legal experts who subscribe to that argument are Trump's defense lawyers.

Wrong and it is time for Trump to fire Mueller and anyone else who stands in his way of doing it.

You've forgotten one very important fact. Trump is innocent. Unlike Mueller he has nothing to hide. Therein the perfect move at this point is to fire Mueller right now.
A man with nothing to hide has nothing to fear from an investigation. Mueller cannot and will not present evidence that would not stand up in a court of law. Firing Mueller would immediately draw comparisons to Nixon, do you really want that? Someone has already explained this to Trump and he has backed off his veiled threats but by all means encourage him to obstruct justice, justice will still be served and he will look guilty as hell.
Mueller is as crooked as a dog's hind leg. He's been good friends with Comey for the past 15 years. So much so they refer to themselves as 'brothers in arms.' Mueller has a personal vendetta against Trump and in no way could or would be unbias in this investigation. He must go!

Mueller is totally bias. He should have recused himself but didn't. The only thing left to do is fire him. He's got to go.

Nice theory you have there, too bad for Trump the only legal experts who subscribe to that argument are Trump's defense lawyers.

Well alright then, smarty-britches. How's about you post up a poll asking whether the cross-section of American people on this board believe he's biased or not?

Unless of course, you have no balls. :biggrin:

Mueller is as crooked as a dog's hind leg. He's been good friends with Comey for the past 15 years. So much so they refer to themselves as 'brothers in arms.' Mueller has a personal vendetta against Trump and in no way could or would be unbias in this investigation. He must go!
No special investigator is good enough for you because you already have the foregone conclusion he is pure as the driven snow. No matter who investigates Russiagate you are going to find some reason (or have it supplied to you by the Trump administration) that they are all wrong. I will now repeat this fact: Anything Mueller reports will have to stand up in court, why does that frighten you if you think Trump and his cronies did nothing wrong? Why the character assassination on the investigator?

Well alright then, smarty-britches. How's about you post up a poll asking whether the cross-section of American people on this board believe he's biased or not?

Why don't you use Trumps ethics definition of conflict of interest.

WTF are you talking about? 7/8s of the people on this board are irredeemable Trumpbots who simply believe everything that comes out of Trump's fat face, even the bullshit that contradicts his other bullshit. .

WTF are you talking about? 7/8s of the people on this board are irredeemable Trumpbots who simply believe everything that comes out of Trump's fat face, even the bullshit that contradicts his other bullshit. .

Well seeing as how the GOP now controls 7/8th of this country, all I can do is quote what the last occupant of the White House said: "We President now."

:laugh:

Well seeing as how the GOP now controls 7/8th of this country, all I can do is quote what the last occupant of the White House said: "We President now."

You realize that in 2012 Obama got more votes than any other president, with one exception.

The number of votes Obama got in 2008

More people have voted for Obama than anybody else.

You've forgotten one very important fact. Trump is innocent. Unlike Mueller he has nothing to hide. Therein the perfect move at this point is to fire Mueller right now.
A man with nothing to hide has nothing to fear from an investigation. Mueller cannot and will not present evidence that would not stand up in a court of law. Firing Mueller would immediately draw comparisons to Nixon, do you really want that? Someone has already explained this to Trump and he has backed off his veiled threats but by all means encourage him to obstruct justice, justice will still be served and he will look guilty as hell.
And he would be impeached....at this point if he fired Mueller.....Pres Trump knows this, that's why he has backed off.....

Agree, there is no one that I can think of that would be more non partisan than Mueller....he spent 8 years under President Bush and nearly 4 under Obama.... there is no one in Congress or the Senate that did not think Mueller was a great pick to lead this Russian investigation, everyone trusts that he will get to the truth and will not be a Fame Seeker, like Kenneth Starr.

Also, the President of the USA can not be criminally charged with anything while sitting as President, so if Mueller brings any charges after the investigation is over then it would only be on underlings that may have committed crimes.

The president could be brought up on impeachment charges while sitting, and criminal charges after he is removed by a guilty conviction in the impeachment Senate trial.

Quit being retarded. Your man is not above the law, no president should be. It looks to me he engaged in a level of questionable ethics that all the conspiracy theories claimed about Obama, Hillary and the democrats and can't figure out why people think he is a criminal.

This is grounds for special counsel Robert Mueller to step down from his magical mystery witch hunt. This was a set-up plain and simple that backfired resulting in no crimes committed.

Russian Translator At Donald Trump Jr.’s Meeting Was An FBI Agent Under Robert Mueller/An Obama Translator!! Mueller Must Step Aside As Special Counsel! – InvestmentWatch
From the king of the bogus websites.
The truth is the idiot trump didn't have an American translator in his 2nd meeting withPutin but relied on the Russian translator to explain things to him.
What could go wrong?
And why are we just finding this out. It was the WH's responsibily to inform the public.
Thank God we have an active free press digging up info the WH is trying to conceal from Americans.

No wonder our Nation has gone to crud!!!! :eek: all those R governor's and R Senators and congress critters....

:D

Grasping at straws. Mueller may be the only person in Washington who is considered by nearly all to be above politics. He is not going to present anything that is not backed up by evidence. Since you think Trump is innocent then you have nothing to worry about with Mueller. BTW the eighth person is a known money launderer for Russian oligarchs.
Wrong.
Correct.
Grasping at straws. Mueller may be the only person in Washington who is considered by nearly all to be above politics. He is not going to present anything that is not backed up by evidence. Since you think Trump is innocent then you have nothing to worry about with Mueller. BTW the eighth person is a known money launderer for Russian oligarchs.
Wrong.
Correct.
Cut the nonsense. Trump has zero in common with Richard Nixon. Trump has done NOTHING WRONG. He has every right to get rid of Mueller. I hope he does it immediately.
On what grounds would the orange anus fire Mueller? For doing his job so well?
Dopey has fired everyone trying to do their jobs with these investigations.

Forum List

Back