Breaking: Russian Translator At Trump Jr's Meeting Was An Obama Translator/FBI Agent Under Mueller

Mueller is as crooked as a dog's hind leg. He's been good friends with Comey for the past 15 years. So much so they refer to themselves as 'brothers in arms.' Mueller has a personal vendetta against Trump and in no way could or would be unbias in this investigation. He must go!
No special investigator is good enough for you because you already have the foregone conclusion he is pure as the driven snow. No matter who investigates Russiagate you are going to find some reason (or have it supplied to you by the Trump administration) that they are all wrong. I will now repeat this fact: Anything Mueller reports will have to stand up in court, why does that frighten you if you think Trump and his cronies did nothing wrong? Why the character assassination on the investigator?
Take JGalt up on the poll. I want you to see how many people believe that Mueller is bias. Go ahead. It was JGalt that first got me thinking about it. Mueller is bias and that alone should disqualify him and be grounds to fire him.
He claimed this board represented a cross section of America when it clearly does not. Of course you people want the investigation to end, you are all petrified they will find something. You all claim Trump did nothing wrong yet seem intent on killing an investigation before it can prove his innocence.

I don't see how you can believe that this board is primarily made up of Republicans and conservatives. Especially when it's the leftists who are making most of the noise on here.
No special investigator is good enough for you because you already have the foregone conclusion he is pure as the driven snow. No matter who investigates Russiagate you are going to find some reason (or have it supplied to you by the Trump administration) that they are all wrong. I will now repeat this fact: Anything Mueller reports will have to stand up in court, why does that frighten you if you think Trump and his cronies did nothing wrong? Why the character assassination on the investigator?
Take JGalt up on the poll. I want you to see how many people believe that Mueller is bias. Go ahead. It was JGalt that first got me thinking about it. Mueller is bias and that alone should disqualify him and be grounds to fire him.
He claimed this board represented a cross section of America when it clearly does not. Of course you people want the investigation to end, you are all petrified they will find something. You all claim Trump did nothing wrong yet seem intent on killing an investigation before it can prove his innocence.

I don't see how you can believe that this board is primarily made up of Republicans and conservatives. Especially when it's the leftists who are making most of the noise on here.
Bullshit your fellow Trumpbots, I know better. Why do you want to have a poll on this so badly, you think it proves anything? You posed a legal question, that is for lawyers and judges to decide, a poll on the question is meaningless.

Well then how about instead of you goobers screaming all day about how Donald Trump is a Bigot/Racist/Misogynist/Traitor/Devil (Pick one or more that apply), let the lawyers and judges decide.

A man is after all, innocent until proven guilty in this country. Not judged guilty on the basis of innuendo, hysteria, or flimsy allegations. In your mind, you've already tried him, found him guilty, and sentenced him.
I see, you feel Trump has been found guilty in the court of public opinion. On that he has only himself to blame and no legal proceeding can take back all the horrible things he has said to people. There probably is an element of payback involved but no one is having to manufacture ammunition to use against him, every time they turn over a rock there is an undisclosed shady Russian underneath.

This is grounds for special counsel Robert Mueller to step down from his magical mystery witch hunt. This was a set-up plain and simple that backfired resulting in no crimes committed.

Russian Translator At Donald Trump Jr.’s Meeting Was An FBI Agent Under Robert Mueller/An Obama Translator!! Mueller Must Step Aside As Special Counsel! – InvestmentWatch

Wholly molly. Looks more like a set-up everyday, wouldn't you say? To deny that is to deny you have a mother. Really, wholly shit. WOW was the Obama admin. bad. The kicker is, what exactly have they exposed of Jr. and his dad? It's hard to believe the Democrats are this dumb, but it appears they might just be. They've only managed to expose themselves.

Bullshit your fellow Trumpbots, I know better. Why do you want to have a poll on this so badly, you think it proves anything? You posed a legal question, that is for lawyers and judges to decide, a poll on the question is meaningless.

Well then how about instead of you goobers screaming all day about how Donald Trump is a Bigot/Racist/Misogynist/Traitor/Devil (Pick one or more that apply), let the lawyers and judges decide.

A man is after all, innocent until proven guilty in this country. Not judged guilty on the basis of innuendo, hysteria, or flimsy allegations. In your mind, you've already tried him, found him guilty, and sentenced him.
I see, you feel Trump has been found guilty in the court of public opinion. On that he has only himself to blame and no legal proceeding can take back all the horrible things he has said to people. There probably is an element of payback involved but no one is having to manufacture ammunition to use against him, every time they turn over a rock there is an undisclosed shady Russian underneath.

This is the "court of public opinion" right here on this board. Not the kangaroo version CNN and MSNBC are running.

So why is he being overwhelmingly acquitted?

Mueller is as crooked as a dog's hind leg. He's been good friends with Comey for the past 15 years. So much so they refer to themselves as 'brothers in arms.' Mueller has a personal vendetta against Trump and in no way could or would be unbias in this investigation. He must go!

It is more balanced than most message boards, but this site is definitely right leaning, and always has been since I've been here....right leaning...meaning more right wingers than left wingers.

You see a lot of posts on President Trump due to him being in power and because there is a lot of crud going on with him and his family and his campaign team, and admin...coupled with the Russian investigation, and his and his whole family lying all the time...

When Obama was in power, there were endless threads on him by all the right wingers...

This is the "court of public opinion" right here on this board. Not the kangaroo version CNN and MSNBC are running.

You mean why is he being given an unconditional free pass on this board? That may be the easiest question anyone has ever asked me. After 8 years of accusing liberals of blindly following their messiah Obama you people go and show us all how it's really done. I can tell you right now I would never have refused to look at and seriously consider any charge of improper conduct against him, especially if there was a congressional investigation on this scale. You people are blind followers of an authoritarian leader, lucky for us he sucks at it. You seriously need to quit this kind of behavior, cults of personality invariably lead to heartbreak.

It is more balanced than most message boards, but this site is definitely right leaning, and always has been since I've been here....right leaning...meaning more right wingers than left wingers.

You see a lot of posts on President Trump due to him being in power and because there is a lot of crud going on with him and his family and his campaign team, and admin...coupled with the Russian investigation, and his and his whole family lying all the time...

When Obama was in power, there were endless threads on him by all the right wingers...

I find it hard to believe that a discussion board like this, is primarily conservative. Traditionally it's been liberals who are highly-adept at using social media, conservatives not so much.

You mean why is he being given an unconditional free pass on this board? That may be the easiest question anyone has ever asked me. After 8 years of accusing liberals of blindly following their messiah Obama you people go and show us all how it's really done. I can tell you right now I would never have refused to look at and seriously consider any charge of improper conduct against him, especially if there was a congressional investigation on this scale. You people are blind followers of an authoritarian leader, lucky for us he sucks at it. You seriously need to quit this kind of behavior, cults of personality invariably lead to heartbreak.

It's not just the personality, he is getting things done. He is also keeping his campaign promises. Obama was a community organizer who was groomed for decades to be the President, yet he was the most disingenuous and deceitful President this country has ever seen. More so than Nixon. But Obama was a young half-black person, so to hold him accountable would never ever happen.

I find it hard to believe that a discussion board like this, is primarily conservative. Traditionally it's been liberals who are highly-adept at using social media, conservatives not so much.
It's always been a conservative leaning board, even the first owner, before he sold to this second owner....what is different, or used to be different from other boards, is how the board is Moderated...with a light hand....most conservative leaning boards and liberal leaning board's moderators wear their partisanship on their coat sleeves...rather their fingers and the banned icon key... in general, that has not been done on this message board.

It's not just the personality, he is getting things done. He is also keeping his campaign promises. Obama was a community organizer who was groomed for decades to be the President, yet he was the most disingenuous and deceitful President this country has ever seen. More so than Nixon. But Obama was a young half-black person, so to hold him accountable would never ever happen.
Obama left office relatively scandal free and you can bet your bottom dollar republicans would have broke their neck to impeach him if there was anything they could make stick, anything at all even if they had to make it up. Nothing. Your man came into office under a cloud of suspicion mostly because after saying terrible shit about practically everyone in the world he still has nothing but praise and adulation for Vladimir Putin. He looks to all the world like a Russian plant and Trump himself is doing practically nothing to dispel this highly embarrassing visual. He looks dirty and it is entirely his fault.

Obama left office relatively scandal free and you can bet your bottom dollar republicans would have broke their neck to impeach him if there was anything they could make stick, anything at all even if they had to make it up. Nothing. Your man came into office under a cloud of suspicion mostly because after saying terrible shit about practically everyone in the world he still has nothing but praise and adulation for Vladimir Putin. He looks to all the world like a Russian plant and Trump himself is doing practically nothing to dispel this highly embarrassing visual. He looks dirty and it is entirely his fault.

Jeez. If Obama was so "scandal free" like you said, why were conservatives bitching about him on this board for 8 years?

His scandals were just never pursued because not even the Republicans wanted to be accused of being "racist".

It's always been a conservative leaning board, even the first owner, before he sold to this second owner....what is different, or used to be different from other boards, is how the board is Moderated...with a light hand....most conservative leaning boards and liberal leaning board's moderators wear their partisanship on their coat sleeves...rather their fingers and the banned icon key... in general, that has not been done on this message board.
I was on a board once about ten years ago that was taken over by actual white supremacists, I got banned for being mean to the nazis. It eventually got shut down because someone started spamming it with thousands of threats on president Bush.

Jeez. If Obama was so "scandal free" like you said, why were conservatives bitching about him on this board for 8 years?

His scandals were just never pursued because not even the Republicans wanted to be accused of being "racist".
Bullshit. No republican has ever been afraid of being thought of as a racist because that simply does not cost them votes. You people just could never manufacture anything plausible enough to warrant even a serious investigation. You had to settle for investigating Hillary for Benghazi and even that never panned out.

This is grounds for special counsel Robert Mueller to step down from his magical mystery witch hunt. This was a set-up plain and simple that backfired resulting in no crimes committed.

Russian Translator At Donald Trump Jr.’s Meeting Was An FBI Agent Under Robert Mueller/An Obama Translator!! Mueller Must Step Aside As Special Counsel! – InvestmentWatch

BREAKING: Another looney tune conspiracy theory. Do Trump supporters ever run out of conspiracy theories?

You've forgotten one very important fact. Trump is innocent. Unlike Mueller he has nothing to hide. Therein the perfect move at this point is to fire Mueller right now.

There are no grounds to fire Mueller. Crazy conspiracy theories do help your case either. It was Trump who asked Comey to end the investigation of Flynn. He sure doesn't act guilty. It seems that Trump just cannot tell the truth. If you could be convicted for acting guilty, Trump would get a life sentence.

BREAKING: Another looney tune conspiracy theory. Do Trump supporters ever run out of conspiracy theories?
As a Christian conservative Southern Baptist with impeccable moral values, I only post the truth.

Grasping at straws. Mueller may be the only person in Washington who is considered by nearly all to be above politics. He is not going to present anything that is not backed up by evidence. Since you think Trump is innocent then you have nothing to worry about with Mueller. BTW the eighth person is a known money launderer for Russian oligarchs.

Conviction link please.
Why would there be any until mueller is gone ?

If this proves anything, it proves that the Obama administration was indeed spying on the Trump campaign, just like Trump said.

The FBI probably knew about the meeting all along, and sent an Obama-sympathetic FBI translator to the meeting.
LOL, the only thing this article proves is that you people will believe anything.
Really? Hint....Russia, Russia

If this proves anything, it proves that the Obama administration was indeed spying on the Trump campaign, just like Trump said.

The FBI probably knew about the meeting all along, and sent an Obama-sympathetic FBI translator to the meeting.
LOL, the only thing this article proves is that you people will believe anything.
Really? Hint....Russia, Russia
Yes Russia, acting like this whole thing is just "fake news" is becoming an increasingly nonviable argument.

You want him to re-enact Nixon's Saturday night massacre? You are an idiot.

I was thinking more along the lines of the "Night of the Long Knives" or Kristallnacht, but in a more "friendly" kinda way.
:biggrin:
Not funny, not funny at all.

Here's the link since you don't know what I'm talking about.

Saturday Night Massacre - Wikipedia

Food for thought for you people who think firing a special investigator shuts down an investigation.

What makes him a "special" investigator if he's biased toward one side? I say fire the schmuck and get someone who doesn't have alleigence to the left.
Any bias Mueller has is entirely a figment of your imagination. It's typical that you think that one of only handful of people in Washington who are truly above politics is too biased for you, I suppose you would prefer someone more biased towards republicans?

So now I'm "imagining" things? Of course he's biased. He has a serious conflict of interest that should disqualify him from serving as special counsel . He's had a long and close relationship with James Comey, someone who will surely become a pivotal witness.

The law governing the special counsel (28 CFR 600.7) specifically prohibits him from serving if he has a conflict of interest in the case. The rule has been interpreted to mean that even the appearance of a conflict is sufficient for disqualification.And he appears to have a conflict of interest.

The fact is that he has been cleared by the Justice Department of any conflicts of interest. The only thing you want to do is change the subject. Trump lied when he said there was no meetings with the Russians. Now he says the meeting which never took place was political.

Forum List

Back