BREAKING: Ruth Buzzy Ginsburg ...........................

Anything to hurt the leftist Democrats. They declared war on democracy and the American people. They have attacked the free and fairly elected POTUS since they day he took office. Liberals hate the United States of America...so fuck them. They want a foreign people to invade our nation. They hate law enforcement officers and they certainly hate heterosexual white males. If that was not bad enough they support infanticide. No niceties with me now. Fuck liberals. I hope Ginsburg dies a quick death and DJT nominates the most far right sonofabitch he can find. I hope he nominates someone with a picture of General Pinochet on his fucking wall.

Uh oh !

Ruth Bader Ginsburg has cancerous nodules removed from lung - CNNPolitics

Washington (CNN)Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg had two cancerous nodules removed from her left lung Friday at a New York hospital, the Supreme Court announced.

There is no evidence of any remaining disease, says a court spokesperson, nor is there evidence of disease elsewhere in the body.
The 85-year-old justice was hospitalized last month after a fall in her office, in which she fractured three ribs.
In 1999, Ginsburg underwent surgery for colorectal cancer, and 10 years later she was treated for early stages of pancreatic cancer.

The old bitch should just die already. Poor thing can’t even hold her head up.

Anything to hurt the leftist Democrats. They declared war on democracy and the American people. They have attacked the free and fairly elected POTUS since they day he took office. Liberals hate the United States of America...so fuck them. They want a foreign people to invade our nation. They hate law enforcement officers and they certainly hate heterosexual white males. If that was not bad enough they support infanticide. No niceties with me now. Fuck liberals. I hope Ginsburg dies a quick death and DJT nominates the most far right sonofabitch he can find. I hope he nominates someone with a picture of General Pinochet on his fucking wall.
How did you like your drunken rapist voting to fund planned parenthood?

Liberals hate the United States of America...so fuck them

You don't even see the irony in this do you?
Nope. It’s the truth. They hate the United States, the Constitution (see election 2016) and our proud history. After the 24/7 attacks on our President and Kavanaugh hearings...no more niceties here. I’m dropping my fucking gloves on the ice.

Leave Bill Cosby out of this!

He is a traitor. But was treated like shit by the Democrats during hearings. Better than anything Sotoro or Clinton’s would nominate.

Hope she gets we, but at her age....

Yup. I don't wish ill for her but the woman should retire. Hell she broke her hip a few months ago and now cancer.

Woman should retire and enjoy the rest of her life.

You hang in there, RBG!
I hope she dies.
Terrible thing to say. Don't be such a fucking dirtbag
After Kavanaugh hearings...fuck the liberals. I hope the ding bat anti-American drops dead.
I'm a pretty blunt and often rude person but I can not imagine having that much black muck inside me.
I’m not going to look the other way anymore when liberals punch below the belt every single time. It’s time for conservatives to fight back against the communist menace.

Forum List

Back