BREAKING: Ruth Buzzy Ginsburg ...........................

Hope she gets we, but at her age....

Yup. I don't wish ill for her but the woman should retire. Hell she broke her hip a few months ago and now cancer.

Woman should retire and enjoy the rest of her life.

Aside from her health problems, she is so old she can’t even stay awake or make a coherent sentence anymore. It might be better for her sake to have her removed.
RBG is more coherent on her worst day than Trump on his best day.
Must be an idiot like i thought

Yup. I don't wish ill for her but the woman should retire. Hell she broke her hip a few months ago and now cancer.

Aside from her health problems, she is so old she can’t even stay awake or make a coherent sentence anymore. It might be better for her sake to have her removed.
The best gift she can give to the Republic is to die.

The deep state demotards and fake Republicans will prop her up even when dead jjust to keep her alive in the view of the public just so TRUMP CAN'T PUT ONE OF HIS PICKS IN THERE, and they won't have the chance to THROW TRUMP OUT !!!

PAY ATTENTION PPL.

Anything to hurt the leftist Democrats. They declared war on democracy and the American people. They have attacked the free and fairly elected POTUS since they day he took office. Liberals hate the United States of America...so fuck them. They want a foreign people to invade our nation. They hate law enforcement officers and they certainly hate heterosexual white males. If that was not bad enough they support infanticide. No niceties with me now. Fuck liberals. I hope Ginsburg dies a quick death and DJT nominates the most far right sonofabitch he can find. I hope he nominates someone with a picture of General Pinochet on his fucking wall.
^ And some wonder where the word "Deplorable" came from.

Anything to hurt the leftist Democrats. They declared war on democracy and the American people. They have attacked the free and fairly elected POTUS since they day he took office. Liberals hate the United States of America...so fuck them. They want a foreign people to invade our nation. They hate law enforcement officers and they certainly hate heterosexual white males. If that was not bad enough they support infanticide. No niceties with me now. Fuck liberals. I hope Ginsburg dies a quick death and DJT nominates the most far right sonofabitch he can find. I hope he nominates someone with a picture of General Pinochet on his fucking wall.
Hillary’s mouth...which hasn’t kissed her husband in 35 years.

You should change your name and avatar. You disgrace the name of G HW Bush.

Last edited:
“Deplorables?” See Kavanaugh hearings.

In fact it came from Hillary’s lips that haven’t went down on her husband in 35 years so he has to go seek gratification from interns.

“Deplorables?” See Kavanaugh hearings.

Hey now if Kavanaugh had to take a few lumps in exchange for getting McCasskill out of the Senate, that is a good trade.

You should change your name and avatar. You are a disgrace to G HW Bush.
To Putin99?

You should change your name and avatar. You are a disgrace to G HW Bush.
He was a World War Two veteran...our current nation is a disgrace to him.

Forum List

Back