BREAKING: Ruth Buzzy Ginsburg ...........................

Anything to hurt the leftist Democrats. They declared war on democracy and the American people. They have attacked the free and fairly elected POTUS since they day he took office. Liberals hate the United States of America...so fuck them. They want a foreign people to invade our nation. They hate law enforcement officers and they certainly hate heterosexual white males. If that was not bad enough they support infanticide. No niceties with me now. Fuck liberals. I hope Ginsburg dies a quick death and DJT nominates the most far right sonofabitch he can find. I hope he nominates someone with a picture of General Pinochet on his fucking wall.
How did you like your drunken rapist voting to fund planned parenthood?

Stop lying about Kavenaugh. The man is not a rapist.

You hang in there, RBG!
I hope she dies.
Terrible thing to say. Don't be such a fucking dirtbag
After Kavanaugh hearings...fuck the liberals. I hope the ding bat anti-American drops dead.
I'm a pretty blunt and often rude person but I can not imagine having that much black muck inside me.
I’m not going to look the other way anymore when liberals punch below the belt every single time. It’s time for conservatives to fight back against the communist menace.
They still make jokes about Scalia's death and they've openly suggested Trump should be assassinated. There's nothing wrong in you voicing an honest opinion.

She's had colon cancer, she's had pancreatic cancer, now this and she's 85. For crying out loud, she simply no longer has the faculties to continue on in such an important position.

Anything to hurt the leftist Democrats. They declared war on democracy and the American people. They have attacked the free and fairly elected POTUS since they day he took office. Liberals hate the United States of America...so fuck them. They want a foreign people to invade our nation. They hate law enforcement officers and they certainly hate heterosexual white males. If that was not bad enough they support infanticide. No niceties with me now. Fuck liberals. I hope Ginsburg dies a quick death and DJT nominates the most far right sonofabitch he can find. I hope he nominates someone with a picture of General Pinochet on his fucking wall.

Well it’s a serious allegation so let’s let the FBI do their job and WHOOPS! Trump completely blocked any investigation. Rape, pedophilia, totally acceptable in the GOP.

Well it’s a serious allegation so let’s let the FBI do their job and WHOOPS! Trump completely blocked any investigation. Rape, pedophilia, totally acceptable in the GOP.

I don't believe anyone even accused him of rape, let alone that he was convicted of it.

Ginsburg just needs to retire and take care of herself. A recurrence of cancer isn't that good of news. Staying on the court is likely to kill her.

Better for her to step aside, maybe have a nice retirement party at the Trump International, and let someone young and in better health like Jeanine Pirro take her seat.

Time to wish the old broad good luck in her future endeavors.

Uh oh !

Ruth Bader Ginsburg has cancerous nodules removed from lung - CNNPolitics

Washington (CNN)Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg had two cancerous nodules removed from her left lung Friday at a New York hospital, the Supreme Court announced.

There is no evidence of any remaining disease, says a court spokesperson, nor is there evidence of disease elsewhere in the body.
The 85-year-old justice was hospitalized last month after a fall in her office, in which she fractured three ribs.
In 1999, Ginsburg underwent surgery for colorectal cancer, and 10 years later she was treated for early stages of pancreatic cancer.

Ms. Ginsberg make a sacred pledge to the American people to move to New Zealand if Donald Trump won.

Time, IMHO, for the old bag to make good on her promise.

I hope she dies.
Terrible thing to say. Don't be such a fucking dirtbag
After Kavanaugh hearings...fuck the liberals. I hope the ding bat anti-American drops dead.
I'm a pretty blunt and often rude person but I can not imagine having that much black muck inside me.
I’m not going to look the other way anymore when liberals punch below the belt every single time. It’s time for conservatives to fight back against the communist menace.
They still make jokes about Scalia's death and they've openly suggested Trump should be assassinated. There's nothing wrong in you voicing an honest opinion.
Who here makes jokes about Scalia's death? Name them or link the jokes.

Who here has openly suggested trump should be assassinated? Name them or link their posts saying so.

The party of Dennis Hastert.

She's had colon cancer, she's had pancreatic cancer, now this and she's 85. For crying out loud, she simply no longer has the faculties to continue on in such an important position.

To be honest, one needs no "faculties" beyond the willingness to listen to Democrat Party dictats and vote as directed. Obviously the old girl still has that aplenty. Shit, if they could get Disney to commit to animating her corpse they'd insist she remain on the bench.

To be honest, one needs no "faculties" beyond the willingness to listen to Democrat Party dictats and vote as directed. Obviously the old girl still has that aplenty. Shit, if they could get Disney to commit to animating her corpse they'd insist she remain on the bench.

A Disney Animotronics taking the place of the real Ginsburg would be a bigtime upgrade.

Versus the party of slavery, of Jim Crow, The Trail of Tears, of American internment camps, of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, of Vietnam, ad nauseam.

Makes Hastert look like an angel.

Now that we know about Hastert, I don't know of any Republican that wants anything to do with the scumbag.

Forum List

Back