BREAKING: Ruth Buzzy Ginsburg ...........................

She is still sharp and enjoys her job...why should she retire just please conservstives?

I can’t wait for Trump’s next SC nomination. Look at the extent the lying lefty cabal went to over Kavanaugh, accomplishing absolutely nothing but highlighting their evil ways, so ramming the next conservative down their throats will be very rewarding after whatever bullshit they pull next go-round.

Be fun if Trump nominated a black, gay, female conservative to the seat and then sit back and watch the usual lefty shitbags publicly tear her to shreads before having to swallow hard again.

Hope she gets we, but at her age....

Yup. I don't wish ill for her but the woman should retire. Hell she broke her hip a few months ago and now cancer.

Woman should retire and enjoy the rest of her life.

Aside from her health problems, she is so old she can’t even stay awake or make a coherent sentence anymore. It might be better for her sake to have her removed.

Maybe Trump will get that Supreme Court hat trick after all,
but don't be surprised if the Dems will take any extreme measure to hold the seat on the court...
download (26).jpeg

Last edited:
She's about my Mom's age so all I'll say is that politics isn't all that fucking important that I wish her any ill will.

Maybe Trump will get that Supreme Court hat trick after all,
but don't be surprised if the Dems will take any extreme measure to hold the seat on the court...View attachment 236005
The House will impeach Trump and say that a President under impeachment should not be allowed to nominate a SCOTUS justice.

Hope she gets we, but at her age....

Yup. I don't wish ill for her but the woman should retire. Hell she broke her hip a few months ago and now cancer.

Woman should retire and enjoy the rest of her life.

Aside from her health problems, she is so old she can’t even stay awake or make a coherent sentence anymore. It might be better for her sake to have her removed.
RBG is more coherent on her worst day than Trump is on his best day.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back