BREAKING : Ryanair sent a Belarusian journalist Raman Pratasevich to certain death

Belarus needs to be isolated
The people of Belarus fight with their fists against tanks, because an army of crimonal traitors hwo torture and kill their own people protects this god damned asshole Lukashenko. How to help the people of Belarus - and to elim,iante the tyrant Lukashenko and his followers?

As a first restriction aeroplanes from Belarus lost the right to use the air space over Europe.

One can’t reason with a dictator.
?
And I thought we’d got rid of them in Europe.
What did you think? Lukashenko used the American style, which he had learned from Donlad Trump, isn't it? Torture is a theme in the USA. Or Donald Trump was educated from men like Lukashenko. The difference: Lukashenko really stole the elections in Belarus.
Actually, he learned it from Obama.
What a nonsense. The normal egocentrism of the people of the USA is by the way very annoying.
Ok. He learned it from Austria, who grounded a Bolivian jet in the attempt to arrest Snowden.
What did do Austria? Austria is a neutral state. Why should they care about a political problem of the USA? Edward Snowden is not a criminal. Did Bolivia ask them to do so?
Bolivia asked them not interfere, but France, Spain, Italy and Portugal forced him to land in Austria.

Never heard about. Why should Portugal tell Austria what to do or not to do? What have France, Italy and Spain to do with Edward Snowden? Edward Snowden is a political problem of the USA.
Just read the article from Wikipedia. Obama's administration just asked their allies to close their airspace to the Bolivian jet, and find them Snowden.

It exist many reasons why the USA lost reputation since 9/11. The ugly thing: This will perhaps only change in the moment a new US-American Ford will say "reputation is money".

And when the USA ask, Europeans don't ask "is it legal, or not". They just do what was said.

In case fo Edard Snowden I was also angry about the stupidities the German government said. But do you try to comepare for example Angela Merkel with Lukashenko? Lukashenko is a brutal tyrant. And whatever Putins real problems might be - I'm sure he will not be able to solve this problems with Lukashenko. But I see the problem that Russia needs distance from the USA and the NATO. And I would wish in Russia would exist more freedom - but also more richdom all over the country, more security and harmony - and I am on the other side very astonished how many Russians are independent thinkers. And I heard the Russians reduced the use of alcohol drastically. A good sign. And the difference between Putin and Lukashenko is also clear. The people in Belarus hate Lukashenko - and the Russians still love Putin. With critics - but they love him. But also Russia has to take care to be a power of love and not to be a power of death.

Bolivian diplomatic immunity was violated by Austrian police, searched the jet and only after they made sure that there are no Snowden - they allowed Evo Morales to continue his flight.

If so then Austria has a serios problem with Bolivia now. And if so then it is really astonishing that Austria failed in diplomatic etiquette. Same with France and Spain.
Yes, they had that problems.

Not nice - absolutelly not nice. A shame for Europe. But Lukashenko is nevertheless a murderous tyrant who supresses "his" people and had skyjacked an European aeroplan and had kidnapped two of the passengers. We want our passengers back - safe and sane - and bring them to their destiny.

You continue to mix two different things: inner affairs and international relationships. There are two different questions: "Is he a nice guy?" and "Is he a criminal?".
The grounding of a plane may be "unfriendly", but it is "lawful" because of the first article of Chicago Convention. An arrest of "unrest coordinators" may be "democratic" (when Democrats arrest non-democrats) or "undemocratic" (when somebody else arrest Democrats), but in both cases it is "lawful".

Anyway, when you say, that an ex-militant of Neo-Nazi battalion "Azov" (and a murderer of innocent Russian civilians) is a "good guy" - it's look like European revanchism and resurrection of Nazism - and it is pretty bad from both Russian and American points of view.

What for heavens sake are you babbeling here? Do you use drugs? You seem to adress someone else - not me. I never said anything from all the bullshit, which you say here as "answers". By the way. Who is able to declare Lukashenko to be "vogelfrei" (=outlawed) so everyone in the world has the right to kill him without legal consequences? We could make a betting office in this case, could look for candidates and could have a lot of fun. ... Don't tell me now that's not legal. ... If it is legal what Lukashenko was doing, who destroys thousands - perhaps even millions - of lifes, then every reaction on his crimes is impossibly illegal. He is criminal - not the people which he arrests on the unfriendly reason to tyrannize everyone.

So, he's no different from Obama, Joe Biden or Killary.
His personal qualities means nothing.
Read Article 1 of Chicago Convention.

What do you see?
IMG_20210526_232106.jpg

There are no words "every State with democratically elected leader", no words "every State with nice guys in charge", no words "limited sovereignty".

"Every State has complete and exclusive sovereignty over the airspace above its territory".

The words "every State" means the USA, Russia, the UK, Austria, Belarus, San-Marino, etc... Does not matter is it democratical or not. Does not matter how nice is its leader. Does not matter what they want.

"Frightening Lukashenko with sanctions is doomed to failure," declared one Russian newspaper this morning. "It only eggs him on."
Then the character analysis: "He's cultivated the image of a thuggish hooligan."
It begs the question - can sanctions change a "hooligan's" behaviour? Previous attempts have failed. European leaders clearly felt that after the fake bomb scare, the diversion of Ryanair Flight 4978 to Minsk and the arrest of a political opponent on board, they needed to send a strong message that such a brazen act was unacceptable. Hence the new sanctions. It's unclear, though, how effective they will be.
Banning Belarusian airlines from flying over EU territory and calling on EU-based carriers to avoid Belarusian airspace is a financial blow to Minsk.
But Mr Lukashenko will almost certainly use this as an excuse to say to those around him - and to the Belarusian people - "Look, I told you so. The West is out to destroy Belarus, if not with bullets, then with sanctions." He will use it to batten down the hatches even more tightly in the face of an alleged external enemy.
Might there come a point when those around the leader pause to consider where Belarus is heading - its isolation, the economic consequences of Mr Lukashenko's policies, not to mention the brutality of the crackdown on his opponents?
As long as Moscow is backing him, Mr Lukashenko will feel confident of riding things out.

belavia is planning 50% personal cut

I feel for that young journalist.
his girlfriend is in deep trouble, as well

For what?

Going on holiday with him?
"Frightening Lukashenko with sanctions is doomed to failure," declared one Russian newspaper this morning. "It only eggs him on."
Then the character analysis: "He's cultivated the image of a thuggish hooligan."
It begs the question - can sanctions change a "hooligan's" behaviour? Previous attempts have failed. European leaders clearly felt that after the fake bomb scare, the diversion of Ryanair Flight 4978 to Minsk and the arrest of a political opponent on board, they needed to send a strong message that such a brazen act was unacceptable. Hence the new sanctions. It's unclear, though, how effective they will be.
Banning Belarusian airlines from flying over EU territory and calling on EU-based carriers to avoid Belarusian airspace is a financial blow to Minsk.
But Mr Lukashenko will almost certainly use this as an excuse to say to those around him - and to the Belarusian people - "Look, I told you so. The West is out to destroy Belarus, if not with bullets, then with sanctions." He will use it to batten down the hatches even more tightly in the face of an alleged external enemy.
Might there come a point when those around the leader pause to consider where Belarus is heading - its isolation, the economic consequences of Mr Lukashenko's policies, not to mention the brutality of the crackdown on his opponents?
As long as Moscow is backing him, Mr Lukashenko will feel confident of riding things out.

For what?

KGB-NKVD thugs act like its a new 1937 again

1937 mass execution of Belarusians - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › 1937_mass_execution...

In October 1937 there was a mass extermination of Belarusian writers, artists and statespeople by Communist authorities. This event marks the peak of the Great Purge and repressions in the Soviet-controlled East Belarus. More than 100 notable persons were executed, most of them on the night of poets ...

Minsk: Night Of Executed Poets amid post-election protests

https://belsat.eu › news › minsk-night-of-executed-poet...

29 Oct 2020 — Belarusian poets, writers, scientists were killed one by one. Twelve years ago, historians appealed to the leadership of Belarus to make it the day ...

On top of everything else, so depressing.
background story :

The girlfriend gave a live interview.

not really, its KGB propaganda footage , they want to attach an extremist article to her , Belarusain KGB and Moscow friendly media claimed that Protasevich was a mercenary who fought in eastern Ukraine with the neo-Nazi[39][40][41][42][43] Azov Battalion

"BBC, Belarusian authorities have sought to portray Protasevich as an extremist to "muddy the waters" on his detention. The Belarus presidential administration's state-run newspaper, Belarus Segodnya, has claimed that Protasevich was a mercenary who fought in eastern Ukraine with the neo-Nazi[39][40][41][42][43] Azov Battalion. Protasevich has previously said he spent a year in Ukraine covering the war in Donbas as a journalist and photographer.[44]"

Yep. Nice "journalist ".
IMG_20210526_233528.jpg

IMG_20210526_233417_826.jpg

IMG_20210525_142915_151.jpg

Do you see the word "PRESS" on his uniform?

The people of Belarus fight with their fists against tanks, because an army of crimonal traitors hwo torture and kill their own people protects this god damned asshole Lukashenko. How to help the people of Belarus - and to elim,iante the tyrant Lukashenko and his followers?

As a first restriction aeroplanes from Belarus lost the right to use the air space over Europe.

?
What did you think? Lukashenko used the American style, which he had learned from Donlad Trump, isn't it? Torture is a theme in the USA. Or Donald Trump was educated from men like Lukashenko. The difference: Lukashenko really stole the elections in Belarus.
What a nonsense. The normal egocentrism of the people of the USA is by the way very annoying.
Ok. He learned it from Austria, who grounded a Bolivian jet in the attempt to arrest Snowden.
What did do Austria? Austria is a neutral state. Why should they care about a political problem of the USA? Edward Snowden is not a criminal. Did Bolivia ask them to do so?
Bolivia asked them not interfere, but France, Spain, Italy and Portugal forced him to land in Austria.

Never heard about. Why should Portugal tell Austria what to do or not to do? What have France, Italy and Spain to do with Edward Snowden? Edward Snowden is a political problem of the USA.
Just read the article from Wikipedia. Obama's administration just asked their allies to close their airspace to the Bolivian jet, and find them Snowden.

It exist many reasons why the USA lost reputation since 9/11. The ugly thing: This will perhaps only change in the moment a new US-American Ford will say "reputation is money".

And when the USA ask, Europeans don't ask "is it legal, or not". They just do what was said.

In case fo Edard Snowden I was also angry about the stupidities the German government said. But do you try to comepare for example Angela Merkel with Lukashenko? Lukashenko is a brutal tyrant. And whatever Putins real problems might be - I'm sure he will not be able to solve this problems with Lukashenko. But I see the problem that Russia needs distance from the USA and the NATO. And I would wish in Russia would exist more freedom - but also more richdom all over the country, more security and harmony - and I am on the other side very astonished how many Russians are independent thinkers. And I heard the Russians reduced the use of alcohol drastically. A good sign. And the difference between Putin and Lukashenko is also clear. The people in Belarus hate Lukashenko - and the Russians still love Putin. With critics - but they love him. But also Russia has to take care to be a power of love and not to be a power of death.

Bolivian diplomatic immunity was violated by Austrian police, searched the jet and only after they made sure that there are no Snowden - they allowed Evo Morales to continue his flight.

If so then Austria has a serios problem with Bolivia now. And if so then it is really astonishing that Austria failed in diplomatic etiquette. Same with France and Spain.

Not nice - absolutelly not nice. A shame for Europe. But Lukashenko is nevertheless a murderous tyrant who supresses "his" people and had skyjacked an European aeroplan and had kidnapped two of the passengers. We want our passengers back - safe and sane - and bring them to their destiny.

You continue to mix two different things: inner affairs and international relationships. There are two different questions: "Is he a nice guy?" and "Is he a criminal?".
The grounding of a plane may be "unfriendly", but it is "lawful" because of the first article of Chicago Convention. An arrest of "unrest coordinators" may be "democratic" (when Democrats arrest non-democrats) or "undemocratic" (when somebody else arrest Democrats), but in both cases it is "lawful".

Anyway, when you say, that an ex-militant of Neo-Nazi battalion "Azov" (and a murderer of innocent Russian civilians) is a "good guy" - it's look like European revanchism and resurrection of Nazism - and it is pretty bad from both Russian and American points of view.

What for heavens sake are you babbeling here? Do you use drugs? You seem to adress someone else - not me. I never said anything from all the bullshit, which you say here as "answers". By the way. Who is able to declare Lukashenko to be "vogelfrei" (=outlawed) so everyone in the world has the right to kill him without legal consequences? We could make a betting office in this case, could look for candidates and could have a lot of fun. ... Don't tell me now that's not legal. ... If it is legal what Lukashenko was doing, who destroys thousands - perhaps even millions - of lifes, then every reaction on his crimes is impossibly illegal. He is criminal - not the people which he arrests on the unfriendly reason to tyrannize everyone.

Who is Killary and do you like to say Donald Trump is totally under control of the Russian oligarchy and other international superrich idiots, who try to be allmighty, slave? ... Do we have here to do with a conspiracy of mindmanipulating idiots and this explains as well the destruction of the republican party in the USA, the Brexit and the tyranny in Belarus? "Divide et impera", "Tyranny forever"? ... Hmmm .... Whatever- Lukashnko has to be brought to the international court - dead or alive. It's impossible to tolerate this tyrant any longer who governs Belarus without legitimation except the legitimitation of criminal violence.

Last edited:

?

Who is Killary and do you like to say Donald Trump is totally under control of the Russian oligarchy and other international superrich idiots, who try to be allmighty, slave? ... Do we have here to do with a conspiracy of mindmanipulating idiots and this explains as well the destruction of the republican party in the USA, the Brexit and the tyranny in Belarus? "Divide et impera", "Tyranny forever"? ... Hmmm .... Whatever- Lukashnko has to be brought to the international court - dead or alive. It's impossible to tolerate this tyrant any longer who governs Belarus without legitimation except the legitimitation of criminal violence.

'Air piracy'​

EU leaders have already ramped up sanctions against Belarus, and all 27 EU nations, as well as the UK, have banned its airlines from their skies.
A number of airlines have suspended flights over Belarus, including:
  • Air France
  • KLM
  • Finnair
  • Singapore Airlines
  • airBaltic
  • Scandinavia's SAS
The move has a direct impact on Belarus' revenue, as airlines pay to use a country's airspace, amounting in millions of dollars per year.

For what?

For what?

KGB-NKVD thugs act like its a new 1937 again

1937 mass execution of Belarusians - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › 1937_mass_execution...

In October 1937 there was a mass extermination of Belarusian writers, artists and statespeople by Communist authorities. This event marks the peak of the Great Purge and repressions in the Soviet-controlled East Belarus. More than 100 notable persons were executed, most of them on the night of poets ...

Minsk: Night Of Executed Poets amid post-election protests

https://belsat.eu › news › minsk-night-of-executed-poet...

29 Oct 2020 — Belarusian poets, writers, scientists were killed one by one. Twelve years ago, historians appealed to the leadership of Belarus to make it the day ...

On top of everything else, so depressing.
moscow czars and their satraps can´t even make a fake ...

e2e948d0-3570-4172-944e-0bd0f717512a_w650_r0_s.jpg

Our little European friends really love Nazies, don't they?

If your little 450 million European friends get a caught and have to sneeze then the government of Belarus lands in Mongolia, Russian - without aeroplane.

Last edited:
Roman Protasevich: The Belarus journalist whose defiance has enraged a dictator.

But a political leader who is fully in control does not need to hijack an aircraft to kidnap a young blogger.

^ Roman Protasevich doesn’t look like much of a threat to Europe’s last dictator. A fresh-faced 26-year-old, he has never been elected to public office nor has he stood as a candidate.

What this blogger and co-recipient of the European parliament’s Sakharov prize for freedom of thought has done, however, is regarded as just as dangerous by Alexander Lukashenko’s regime. He has helped to ensure that the world knows about the pro-democracy movement in Belarus.

The Belarusian journalist and activist was on his way back home to Lithuania on Sunday when his Ryanair flight was diverted from its route on the pretext of a security alert and “escorted” to Minsk airport by military aircraft. It was clear that Protasevich was the target of this operation when police arrested him along with his Russian girlfriend, Sofia Sapega, a law student, before allowing the flight to resume.

Belarusian prison is a dangerous place for anyone arrested for political crimes, regardless of the official charges. Protesters who have spent time in detention have been subjected to severe physical abuse including torture and rape. Others die in suspicious circumstances.
Just last week, Vitold Ashurak, a member of the opposition party Belarusian Popular Front, is reported to have suffered a fatal heart attack while serving a five-year prison sentence for participating in protests.
Worrying reports of Protasevich’s condition began to surface only a matter of hours after his detention. The journalist’s mother received messages that her son had been hospitalized due to heart problems. His medical history lent these messages some credibility.
By Monday evening, however, a short video recording of Protasevich surfaced on a pro-regime Telegram channel. Looking tense and sporting what looks like bruising on his face, the journalist denied any ill-treatment or health problems and claimed to be cooperating with the authorities, including confessing to organizing “mass riots” in Minsk.

?

Trump is a leader of the True Americans. He is pro-American and he is fighting against those Globalists. "Tyranny" or "democracy", but people of Belorussia can tolerate him. Why can't you? What is more important - why he was pretty tolerable for Europe when he ordered to kill two innocent Americans? What has changed? He arrested your Neo-Nazi agent?

Roman Protasevich: The Belarus journalist whose defiance has enraged a dictator.

But a political leader who is fully in control does not need to hijack an aircraft to kidnap a young blogger.

Do you think that Obama was fully in control, when he demanded to ground the plane of Evo Morales and search it?

Do you think that Obama was fully in control, when he demanded to ground the plane of Evo Morales and search it?

I’d like to stay on topic, and not make comparisons.

I’d like to stay on topic, and not make comparisons.
Ok. There are no political leaders who are "fully in control", at least because there are criminals in every society.

What has Belarus to gain from holding Roman Protasevich?
_118689926_de27.jpg

"I'm frightened for her," Dudich says of her daughter,
who is still waiting to see a lawyer in her KGB prison. "She's still a kid. A normal student. I am sure all this is a mistake."

And I’d thought all this stuff was long finished with. In “utopian“ Europe, at least. :(

?

?

What for heavens sake are you babbeling here? Do you use drugs? You seem to adress someone else - not me. I never said anything from all the bullshit, which you say here as "answers". By the way. Who is able to declare Lukashenko to be vogelfrei" (=outlawed) so everyone in the world has the right to kill him without legal consequences? We could make a betting office in this case, could look for candidates and could have a lot of fun. ... Don't tell me now that's not legal. ... If it is legal what Lukashenko was doing, who destroys thousands - perhaps even millions - of lifes, then every reaction on his crimes is impossibly illegal. He is criminal - not the people which he arrests on the unfriendly reason to tyrannize everyone.

Trump is a leader of the True Americans.

Trump is an idiot and never was a team player. So I would say the team "True Americans" is lost with this leader.

He is pro-American and he is fighting against those Globalists.

Very important. I love eagels and hedgehogs.

"Tyranny" or "democracy", but people of Belorussia can tolerate him

You defend Putin, Lukashenko and Trump against the European Union? Interesting point of view. Putin, Trump, Lukashenko, and Kim Jong-un replace George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt und Abraham Lincoln at Mount Rushmore.

Why can't you? What is more important - why he was pretty tolerable for Europe when he ordered to kill two innocent Americans? What has changed? He arrested your Neo-Nazi agent?

It's by the way a crime in many civilized countries of the world to try to insult victims of a genocide. I expect from you an excuse now immediatelly, because you called me a supporter of Nazis, although the Nazis had murdered about 50% of my family.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back