BREAKING: SC SLED agents release Ofc. Slager's post shooting statement! Uh oh....

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
WCSC : Michael Slager: 'I'm afraid now, is he going to take my weapon and shoot me?'

Uh oh. We've heard liberals say "Slager never said Scott had his taser. Never. Not once." They were SOOO sure of it...despite audio tapes of the radio where Slager said "He got my taser".

Well....SLED just released the official statement taken from Slager after the shooting. In it..Slager says Scott grabs the front of the taser...wrestles it away from him...turns it and points it at him and pulls the trigger. He says he immediately feared he may be stunned and have his weapon taken...thoughts flashed in his head of whether he'd make it home alive. He says he stood...and as taught at the academy shuffled stepped "off line" to his left.

SLED interviewed Santana too....the video guy. Says he saw Scott trying to pull away from Slager. Says he saw a black object fall to the ground....but wasn't sure who dropped it.

THEN says he saw Slager handcuff Scott....then "bend over to pick something up" but didn't see him pick anything up. THAT shows Slager thought Scott had the taser...bent over to find it and pick it up (as trained)...realized it was gone....then went back to find and retrieve it. There was never a "planting evidence"....there was confusion once he saw the taser was gone.

This guy is going free. The 1st Civil War started in Charleston. The 2nd one damn well may too.

No he didn't. In all his life...as a Coast Guard vet and a cop and husband...he's never murdered anyone or committed a crime. So he just that day decides to? No way. He's telling the truth.

Forum List

Back