Breaking! Schumer Livid As Trump To Divert 3.6 Billion In Pentagon Funds To Build The Wall

I spent 5.5 years recruiting on the streets, didn't always make mission, but never had an investigation either.

The latter was far more important. I did ntot get selected for Recruiting Duty till I was already selected for GySgt, and had pined it on before going to school. My first day on recruiting duty when the new class met the SgtMaj at the RS he asked us all what our goals were, the SSsgt next to me said his was to get off recruiting duty as a GySgt..I was next and said "the same as his".

2 a month was our mission. In my 12 months on the streets I had exactly 24 contracts, though I did not get 2 every month, some months were better than others.
You need to start acting like a marine, Marine

Still following me around like a puppy wishing you were more than just a weekend warrior

I spent 5.5 years recruiting on the streets, didn't always make mission, but never had an investigation either.

The latter was far more important. I did ntot get selected for Recruiting Duty till I was already selected for GySgt, and had pined it on before going to school. My first day on recruiting duty when the new class met the SgtMaj at the RS he asked us all what our goals were, the SSsgt next to me said his was to get off recruiting duty as a GySgt..I was next and said "the same as his".

2 a month was our mission. In my 12 months on the streets I had exactly 24 contracts, though I did not get 2 every month, some months were better than others.

A mission of 2 would have been a vacation for me, mine was usually 4-5, sometimes as high as 7.

The Marine Corps is a tad more selective. Our office was in the same building with the Navy and Air Force...they both got 3 times the foot traffic we did.

Things are gonna get stupid when the dems take over and do exactly what Trump is doing. Abusing his power and using loopholes to advance his agenda. The dems will do this with climate change and the Right is gonna go nuts... they won’t have a leg to stand on if they stay silent now about Trump
when the what's take over?

Things are gonna get stupid when the dems take over and do exactly what Trump is doing. Abusing his power and using loopholes to advance his agenda. The dems will do this with climate change and the Right is gonna go nuts... they won’t have a leg to stand on if they stay silent now about Trump

Never heard you crying when you dear leader took money to pay subsidies to insurance companies when congress refused to fund it. Fuck off commie.

I wasn’t on this board when Obama was President so of course you didn’t hear me. Plus the “you did it so I can too” argument died I’m grade school you dunce.

Excuse me tard, you're the one that brought up the "dems". I simply pointed to a "dem" that did it without the law backing him up. Trump is using existing powers granted by congress. So run along commie, I see you have nothing of value to offer.

BTW, you was on the board a full year before maobama left office.

Haha. That’s great, I’m sure the dems will dip into those executive powers as soon as they take the White House and I’ll expect you to defend the legality of it

Funny, feel free to show where I've ever put down someone in the WH that was following the law.

Never heard you crying when you dear leader took money to pay subsidies to insurance companies when congress refused to fund it. Fuck off commie.

I wasn’t on this board when Obama was President so of course you didn’t hear me. Plus the “you did it so I can too” argument died I’m grade school you dunce.

Excuse me tard, you're the one that brought up the "dems". I simply pointed to a "dem" that did it without the law backing him up. Trump is using existing powers granted by congress. So run along commie, I see you have nothing of value to offer.

Haha. That’s great, I’m sure the dems will dip into those executive powers as soon as they take the White House and I’ll expect you to defend the legality of it
Dems would have to win that won’t happen

A mission of 2 would have been a vacation for me, mine was usually 4-5, sometimes as high as 7.

The Marine Corps is a tad more selective. Our office was in the same building with the Navy and Air Force...they both got 3 times the foot traffic we did.

More selective because you were a smaller service, I recruited for the Army and Army Reserves.

Damn that Trump! That money was supposed to go for sexual awareness classes and cultural appreciation seminars for the troops.
Be sure to use that excuse when President Biden pulls military funds for his climate change agenda
He already has, dumbass. How much did the military spend on "green" jet fuel? $50/gal.
You all good with that?
Of course not. Obama also used the military to pump out AGW propaganda and to provide operations for transsexuals.

Funny, feel free to show where I've ever put down someone in the WH that was following the law.

Haha, really?! You never put down Obama? I’ll be sure to remember this and point out the next time you put somebody down who is following the law

Of course it will. They just got finished with 8 years in the house. The political pendulum always swings back and forth

The ruling applies to both, fool
Well, says the cackling cultist. From what i have read, that is not necessarily true and will be decided in court. So you will have to excuse me if I defer to rational analysis instead of what some cackling cultist demands to be true.

Damn that Trump! That money was supposed to go for sexual awareness classes and cultural appreciation seminars for the troops.
Be sure to use that excuse when President Biden pulls military funds for his climate change agenda
He already has, dumbass. How much did the military spend on "green" jet fuel? $50/gal.
You all good with that?
Of course not. Obama also used the military to pump out AGW propaganda and to provide operations for transsexuals.
Were those actions legal or illegal?

Trump sticks bill for wall on US military and US taxpayers Lying sack of manure Mexico was paying

Of course it will. They just got finished with 8 years in the house. The political pendulum always swings back and forth
No it won’t maybe if democrats return to sanity

Did you consider Obama sane?

No.

Obama was sane.
He was the last D to be so.

No he’s buying a house on the coast! He’s crazy the cape should be all ocean in 10 years lol

You all good with that?
Were those actions legal or illegal?
They are as legal as Trump using the military to protect out Southern border.

No.
Well he was elected president for 8 years so there goes your theory. Thanks for playing.

Forum List

Back