Breaking! Schumer Livid As Trump To Divert 3.6 Billion In Pentagon Funds To Build The Wall

Be sure to use that excuse when President Biden pulls military funds for his climate change agenda
He already has, dumbass. How much did the military spend on "green" jet fuel? $50/gal.
You all good with that?
Of course not. Obama also used the military to pump out AGW propaganda and to provide operations for transsexuals.
Were those actions legal or illegal?
They are as legal as Trump using the military to protect out Southern border.
Yet you’re good with Trump doing it and not good with Obama. That’s called being a hack

Dems would have to win that won’t happen
Of course it will. They just got finished with 8 years in the house. The political pendulum always swings back and forth
No it won’t maybe if democrats return to sanity
Did you consider Obama sane?

No.
Well he was elected president for 8 years so there goes your theory. Thanks for playing.

Not at all. Politico's are media creations. Just because they were "elected" doesn't prove they aren't nuts. Try again, I do so enjoy brow beating lefty's.

Of course it will. They just got finished with 8 years in the house. The political pendulum always swings back and forth

No.
Well he was elected president for 8 years so there goes your theory. Thanks for playing.

Not at all. Politico's are media creations. Just because they were "elected" doesn't prove they aren't nuts. Try again, I do so enjoy brow beating lefty's.
I don’t care what you consider nuts or not, that’s has nothing to do with the point. You said dems won’t win the white house because they aren’t sane... yet somebody who you consider not sane just served 8 years... seeing the catch there bucko? You get an F for the day in debate. Maybe next time

No.

I don’t care what you consider nuts or not, that’s has nothing to do with the point. You said dems won’t win the white house because they aren’t sane... yet somebody who you consider not sane just served 8 years... seeing the catch there bucko? You get an F for the day in debate. Maybe next time
He served because of white guilt. He was a good mask for the house negro

No.

No catch at all. I said Barack wasn't , try and pay attention.I also said that nobody you have currently running will beat Trumpy.
You aren't in my league kid.

He already has, dumbass. How much did the military spend on "green" jet fuel? $50/gal.
You all good with that?
Of course not. Obama also used the military to pump out AGW propaganda and to provide operations for transsexuals.
Yet you’re good with Trump doing it and not good with Obama. That’s called being a hack

That's called accepting reality. I don't believe in rules that only my side is required to follow.

Never heard you crying when you dear leader took money to pay subsidies to insurance companies when congress refused to fund it. Fuck off commie.

I wasn’t on this board when Obama was President so of course you didn’t hear me. Plus the “you did it so I can too” argument died I’m grade school you dunce.

Excuse me tard, you're the one that brought up the "dems". I simply pointed to a "dem" that did it without the law backing him up. Trump is using existing powers granted by congress. So run along commie, I see you have nothing of value to offer.

BTW, you was on the board a full year before maobama left office.

Haha. That’s great, I’m sure the dems will dip into those executive powers as soon as they take the White House and I’ll expect you to defend the legality of it

Funny, feel free to show where I've ever put down someone in the WH that was following the law.

Haha, really?! You never put down Obama? I’ll be sure to remember this and point out the next time you put somebody down who is following the law

Maobama did a ton of illegal shit. Two of which will likely be stricken by the supremes next session.

Damn that Trump! That money was supposed to go for sexual awareness classes and cultural appreciation seminars for the troops.
Be sure to use that excuse when President Biden pulls military funds for his climate change agenda
I really really hope this doesn’t set a precedent.

Things are gonna get stupid when the dems take over and do exactly what Trump is doing. Abusing his power and using loopholes to advance his agenda. The dems will do this with climate change and the Right is gonna go nuts... they won’t have a leg to stand on if they stay silent now about Trump

Never heard you crying when you dear leader took money to pay subsidies to insurance companies when congress refused to fund it. Fuck off commie.

I wasn’t on this board when Obama was President so of course you didn’t hear me. Plus the “you did it so I can too” argument died I’m grade school you dunce.

Excuse me tard, you're the one that brought up the "dems". I simply pointed to a "dem" that did it without the law backing him up. Trump is using existing powers granted by congress. So run along commie, I see you have nothing of value to offer.

Haha. That’s great, I’m sure the dems will dip into those executive powers as soon as they take the White House and I’ll expect you to defend the legality of it
Here's a report Obama forced the DOD to spend a lot of money on:

DoD Releases Report on Security Implications of Climate Change > U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE > Defense Department News

The report goes into all the projects related to "climate change" that the DOD will spend money on.

I don't recall you whining about it.

Damn that Trump! That money was supposed to go for sexual awareness classes and cultural appreciation seminars for the troops.

The Democrats have been playing this game since long before Trump. You're just starting to notice how government works? LOL

I really really hope this doesn’t set a precedent.
This particular 'precedent' is not one. The grandaddy of all these requests President Trump is making even humanitarian relief from Congress is being ignored by well, the Congress, run by Nancy Pelosi.
So you never knew that Obama expropriated from the treasury $300 Billion dollars for his 8-year spendathon? He didn't go through Congress to get the kind of money he could burn on his foreign pals to get their attention. I saw people on the left sleeping through Obama's pickpocketing the Aemrican taxpayer thinking the printing presses are all that were doing his will. I know it seems like a long-gone memory, but all of our great grandchildren will be paying for Obama's fun money. Trump is an amateur practical man next to Obama's five finger discounts he gave to his personal friends near and far. And the American taxpayer will never see that money ever again.

No.

He served because of white guilt. He was a good mask for the house negro
Again you make statements that have nothing to do with the conversation... Fail.

No.

No catch at all. I said Barack wasn't , try and pay attention.I also said that nobody you have currently running will beat Trumpy.
You aren't in my league kid.
Sorry master. I don’t even know why I try. Just don’t take it too hard when Biden takes over

You all good with that?

That's called accepting reality. I don't believe in rules that only my side is required to follow.
The problem is you want the other side to follow the rules and you don’t care about what your party does. Again, that’s called being a hack

Things are gonna get stupid when the dems take over and do exactly what Trump is doing. Abusing his power and using loopholes to advance his agenda. The dems will do this with climate change and the Right is gonna go nuts... they won’t have a leg to stand on if they stay silent now about Trump

Here's a report Obama forced the DOD to spend a lot of money on:

DoD Releases Report on Security Implications of Climate Change > U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE > Defense Department News

The report goes into all the projects related to "climate change" that the DOD will spend money on.

I don't recall you whining about it.
You’re comparing apples to oranges. Try again

Forum List

Back