Breaking! Schumer Livid As Trump To Divert 3.6 Billion In Pentagon Funds To Build The Wall

I think allowing a sieve for a border is a bigger smack in the face, especially when these same soldiers fight for liberty around the world and other nations borders. Trump also achieved a raise for them along with a record $600B the last budget if I'm not mistaken.
In a country awash in mass murders less people are caring about 3 year olds in diapers immigrating.
What about a nation "awash" in Hispanic gang violence?...doesn't fit into your narrative so you ignore it?...
Hispanic gangs aren`t the threat to me and my family like Trump`s heavily armed goons. See the difference?
Trump's goons?...what goons?...are you making shit up?...I think you are...and when you are talking about your safety that is pretty dumb don't you think?...
Trump`s goons? I`m glad you asked.
Char-Main.jpg

The people he repeatedly condemned and who's arrest and sentencing he supported?

What type of dishonest fucking asshole would pretend that those are his goo...

Oh... right...Never mind.

In a country awash in mass murders less people are caring about 3 year olds in diapers immigrating.
What about a nation "awash" in Hispanic gang violence?...doesn't fit into your narrative so you ignore it?...
Hispanic gangs aren`t the threat to me and my family like Trump`s heavily armed goons. See the difference?
Trump's goons?...what goons?...are you making shit up?...I think you are...and when you are talking about your safety that is pretty dumb don't you think?...
Char-Main.jpg

The people he repeatedly condemned and who's arrest and sentencing he supported?

" some very fine people on both sides" Some Nazis are okay? The goons cheered.
Neo-nazis and white supremacists are celebrating Trump's remarks about the Charlottesville riots
Trump Defends White-Nationalist Protesters: 'Some Very Fine People on Both Sides'

Char-Main.jpg

" some very fine people on both sides" Some Nazis are okay? The goons cheered.
Neo-nazis and white supremacists are celebrating Trump's remarks about the Charlottesville riots
Trump Defends White-Nationalist Protesters: 'Some Very Fine People on Both Sides'

It has been repeatedly shown on this very site, that what you just claimed is a lie.

You are fucking liar.

That some neo-nazis fell for your lie, in on you, not me, and certainly not President Trump who repeatedly and specifically denounced them.

You fucking liar.

They are as legal as Trump using the military to protect out Southern border.
Yet you’re good with Trump doing it and not good with Obama. That’s called being a hack

That's called accepting reality. I don't believe in rules that only my side is required to follow.
The problem is you want the other side to follow the rules and you don’t care about what your party does. Again, that’s called being a hack
Wrong. After the Dims have been abusing the rules for years, they get all huffy because a Republican does the same thing. You have it exactly the opposite of the reality.
Well at least you are admitting that Trump is abusing the rules. That’s a start.
Virtually everything the government does violates the Constitution. Why should I be concerned about the things you whine about?

Not at all. Politico's are media creations. Just because they were "elected" doesn't prove they aren't nuts. Try again, I do so enjoy brow beating lefty's.
I don’t care what you consider nuts or not, that’s has nothing to do with the point. You said dems won’t win the white house because they aren’t sane... yet somebody who you consider not sane just served 8 years... seeing the catch there bucko? You get an F for the day in debate. Maybe next time
He served because of white guilt. He was a good mask for the house negro
Again you make statements that have nothing to do with the conversation... Fail.
Just facts
Debatable and distractive. That’s what trolls do when they can’t defend the argument they are in... run to a random topic. Fail
What the hell does "distractive" mean?

Yet you’re good with Trump doing it and not good with Obama. That’s called being a hack

That's called accepting reality. I don't believe in rules that only my side is required to follow.
The problem is you want the other side to follow the rules and you don’t care about what your party does. Again, that’s called being a hack
Wrong. After the Dims have been abusing the rules for years, they get all huffy because a Republican does the same thing. You have it exactly the opposite of the reality.
Well at least you are admitting that Trump is abusing the rules. That’s a start.
Virtually everything the government does violates the Constitution. Why should I be concerned about the things you whine about?
You dont need to be concerned. You can feel whatever you want.

I don’t care what you consider nuts or not, that’s has nothing to do with the point. You said dems won’t win the white house because they aren’t sane... yet somebody who you consider not sane just served 8 years... seeing the catch there bucko? You get an F for the day in debate. Maybe next time
Again you make statements that have nothing to do with the conversation... Fail.
Just facts
Debatable and distractive. That’s what trolls do when they can’t defend the argument they are in... run to a random topic. Fail
It means diverting from the subject. Distracting from what we were talking about. In this case trolling and losing the argument.

Just facts
It means diverting from the subject. Distracting from what we were talking about. In this case trolling and losing the argument.
It's a word you just made up, idiot.

I'm not concerned about anything you whine about.

Just facts
Oh I’m sorry are you having a tough time following? Or are you just playing word games now?!

I'm not concerned about anything you whine about.
Good for you. I don’t care

Just facts
Oh I’m sorry are you having a tough time following? Or are you just playing word games now?!
Please show us the word in the dictionary, dumbass.

If you’re that dense that you can’t understand me than that’s your issue. Another word not in the dictionary is shitbrick but you can find it if you look in a mirror... zing

If you’re that dense that you can’t understand me than that’s your issue. Another word not in the dictionary is shitbrick but you can find it if you look in a mirror... zing
I'm just pointing out the fact that you made up a word and didn't even know it doesn't exist. How much credibility we should lend to posts containing made up words is another issue.

I'm just pointing out the fact that you made up a word and didn't even know it doesn't exist. How much credibility we should lend to posts containing made up words is another issue.
So what? If I call you a douchenozzle are you gonna run to a dictionary? Communication101

Oops, “gonna” isn’t in the dictionary either... do you need me to translate that for you as well?

He wasn't talking about Nazis, and you know it. But as long as we're on the subject of Trump misstating things about fine people, where were there ANY fine people on the counter protestors side ?

As I recall, they were all illegally blocking traffic with no permit, and blocking a legally permitted march.

BTW, the Confederate statue that the Charlottesville city council panderers voted to remove, is staying, by order of a Virginia judge. 2 statues will remain right where they are (Robert E Lee and Gen. Stonewall Jackson).

Charlottesville Confederate statue removal blocked by judge

He wasn't talking about Nazis, and you know it. But as long as we're on the subject of Trump misstating things about fine people, where were there ANY fine people on the counter protestors side ?

As I recall, they were all illegally blocking traffic with no permit, and blocking a legally permitted march.

BTW, the Confederate statue that the Charlottesville city council panderers voted to remove, is staying, by order of a Virginia judge. 2 statues will remain right where they are (Robert E Lee and Gen. Stonewall Jackson).

Do you have any photos of counter protesters giving the Nazi salute?
20708451_1363474923773108_5467746708312647893_n.jpg

So why wasn’t he talking about Nazis? Nazis has just marched the streets with torches. One ran down a young lady and killed her. Our president was addressing the situation. So why was he talking about anything besides how despicable the Nazi scum and movement was?

Forum List

Back