Breaking! Schumer Livid As Trump To Divert 3.6 Billion In Pentagon Funds To Build The Wall

Wrong, the presser wasn’t about the protest, it was about a dead girl... he brought up the good people on both sides to try and poke at ANTIFA and water down the ugly actions from the nationalists. There was no reason to bring that up which is why many people see that comment as a racist one.
:puhleeze:The "ugly actions" were from the counterprotesters, who were illegally blocking traffic and congregating in the street (where they did not belong), and then disrupted a legal, free speech march, and started the fighting and trouble.

And your calling Trump's words "racist", is just more leftist IDIOT TALK, we all have came accustomed to hear. Ho hum. The American people have already grown weary of all these :lame2: "racist" smears.

Keep it up. The more racist smear blabbers, the more votes Trump will get in 2020. You guys are hanging yourselves, but you're so detached from political reality, that you don't even know it.
Right. Keep diverting from marching Nazis to point the finger at the Left. Makes you sound like a real winner!

Vice. They do great in depth reporting
Neva hoid of'm.
I’m not surprised. They do news documentaries. Started on HBO and now have multiple channels. Deep dives, not talking point debates like most other news outlets.

Watch it and judge for yourself whether it’s fake news.

Watch VICE News Tonight's full episode "Charlottesville: Race and Terror"
How about they do a report that 85% if interracial violence is blacks attacking whites.

The books over at the Pentagon are so shitty I doubt they'll even notice that it's missing.

"How did we pay for all of this?"

"You don't really think it costs $30,000 for a toilet seat...$20,000 for a hammer?"

Lol.......and now the Democrats are all of the sudden concerned about the military. Total bullshit! Schumer could give a damn about the military. Schumer called Trump’s move to divert funds from military projects to pay for the border wall a “slap in the face”. Somebody cue the Monty Python 'fish slapping dance!

Pentagon diverts $3.6 billion in military construction funds to build Trump's border wall

NEW: President Trump to Divert $3.6 Billion From Pentagon For Border Wall Funding
Cuck Schumer is working very hard for the drug cartels, the human smugglers, the third world pimps, the racist Aztlan Nationalist...… but Schumer is NOT working for the good of the American people.

Right. Keep diverting from marching Nazis to point the finger at the Left. Makes you sound like a real winner!
Marching Nazis is nothing more than the left's deflection from the real issue of the Charlottletsville march > to protest the vote for removal of the Robert E. Lee statue. (which has been shot down by a federal judge)

Lol.......and now the Democrats are all of the sudden concerned about the military. Total bullshit! Schumer could give a damn about the military. Schumer called Trump’s move to divert funds from military projects to pay for the border wall a “slap in the face”. Somebody cue the Monty Python 'fish slapping dance!

Pentagon diverts $3.6 billion in military construction funds to build Trump's border wall

NEW: President Trump to Divert $3.6 Billion From Pentagon For Border Wall Funding
The Democratic Party is just trying to build its voter base of uneducated third world moochers.

Neva hoid of'm.
I’m not surprised. They do news documentaries. Started on HBO and now have multiple channels. Deep dives, not talking point debates like most other news outlets.

It’s fake and left leaning.
Why?

Way to fuck over the military!
We don’t have a country if we don’t have borders

Which is why I have been saying for a decade that we need to put our military on the border and let them defend this nation instead of defending other nations borders.
It’s against the LAW.. we aren’t supposed to have a standing military only militias.. and they arrested some militias in new Mexico for doing just that.

RAMBO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neva hoid of'm.

It's just anti-White propaganda.
No it’s not

Neva hoid of'm.

Why?
Because it’s fake and left leaning ..

Neva hoid of'm.

How about they do a report that 85% if interracial violence is blacks attacking whites.
Why would they want to do that?

Neva hoid of'm.

Why would they want to do that?
Why not

Marching Nazis is nothing more than the left's deflection from the real issue of the Charlottletsville march > to protest the vote for removal of the Robert E. Lee statue. (which has been shot down by a federal judge)
A girl died at the hands of white suprematists. At that point the statues is out the door. I’m sure most who were in favor of saving statues were appalled by the Nazi demonstrations. It’s not complicated

Neva hoid of'm.

Why?
Because it’s fake and left leaning ..
How so?

Forum List

Back