Breaking! Schumer Livid As Trump To Divert 3.6 Billion In Pentagon Funds To Build The Wall

Right. Keep diverting from marching Nazis to point the finger at the Left. Makes you sound like a real winner!
Marching Nazis is nothing more than the left's deflection from the real issue of the Charlottletsville march > to protest the vote for removal of the Robert E. Lee statue. (which has been shot down by a federal judge)
A girl died at the hands of white suprematists. At that point the statues is out the door. I’m sure most who were in favor of saving statues were appalled by the Nazi demonstrations. It’s not complicated
She died because a) she was attacking and terrorizing people in cars,
B) paramedics refuse to continue bring her back, probably because of the chaos of antifa Trying to attack them

Neva hoid of'm.
I’m not surprised. They do news documentaries. Started on HBO and now have multiple channels. Deep dives, not talking point debates like most other news outlets.

Watch it and judge for yourself whether it’s fake news.

Watch VICE News Tonight's full episode "Charlottesville: Race and Terror"
It’s fake and left leaning.
Why?
Because it’s fake and left leaning ..
How so?
Most left Wing news is slanted lol is it not?

Neva hoid of'm.
I’m not surprised. They do news documentaries. Started on HBO and now have multiple channels. Deep dives, not talking point debates like most other news outlets.

How about they do a report that 85% if interracial violence is blacks attacking whites.
Why would they want to do that?
Why not
I just don’t see the point in playing the race card there. Are you trying to demonize and marginalize blacks more than they already are? No, there is no point. If you want to do a story about crime then do a story on crime. If you want do a story on racism then do it on racism.
How much can a race be marginalized when they are 85% of the violent race lol hellloooooo reeeetard

Things are gonna get stupid when the dems take over and do exactly what Trump is doing. Abusing his power and using loopholes to advance his agenda. The dems will do this with climate change and the Right is gonna go nuts... they won’t have a leg to stand on if they stay silent now about Trump
the dems always do that, it's nothing new

We don’t have a country if we don’t have borders
Which is why I have been saying for a decade that we need to put our military on the border and let them defend this nation instead of defending other nations borders.
Whoa!!! You would have our military defend America's border? What are you ... some kinda NAZI?

So how does deploying the military differ from using defense funds to build the wall that will defend our border?

So our soldiers can be put in harms way without need? Donnie’s got their back. They are not expendable. They are more than human targets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We don’t have a country if we don’t have borders
Which is why I have been saying for a decade that we need to put our military on the border and let them defend this nation instead of defending other nations borders.
Whoa!!! You would have our military defend America's border? What are you ... some kinda NAZI?

So how does deploying the military differ from using defense funds to build the wall that will defend our border?

A wall cannot defend anything, it is just a static barrier.

Pull the troops out of Europe and put them on the border and you save money, instead of spending more money we do not have.

Lets really piss Schrummer off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right. Keep diverting from marching Nazis to point the finger at the Left. Makes you sound like a real winner!
Marching Nazis is nothing more than the left's deflection from the real issue of the Charlottletsville march > to protest the vote for removal of the Robert E. Lee statue. (which has been shot down by a federal judge)
A girl died at the hands of white suprematists. At that point the statues is out the door. I’m sure most who were in favor of saving statues were appalled by the Nazi demonstrations. It’s not complicated
B) paramedics refuse to continue bring her back, probably because of the chaos of antifa Trying to attack them
You dont know what your talking about. Where do you get that crap from?!

Why Did A State Trooper Try To Stop Medics From Performing CPR On Heather Heyer? - It's Going Down

What was she doing in the street?

Why?
How so?
I don’t really care about mosts or generalizations. If you think the Vice doc is fake news then explain why

How about they do a report that 85% if interracial violence is blacks attacking whites.
Why not
I just don’t see the point in playing the race card there. Are you trying to demonize and marginalize blacks more than they already are? No, there is no point. If you want to do a story about crime then do a story on crime. If you want do a story on racism then do it on racism.
How much can a race be marginalized when they are 85% of the violent race lol hellloooooo reeeetard
Very easily. The two are not mutually exclusive smart guy

Why?
How so?
I don’t really care about mosts or generalizations. If you think the Vice doc is fake news then explain why
It just is as left wing producers why they slant the coverage .. it’s the same reason democrats won’t debate with a conservative moderator , scared

Why Did A State Trooper Try To Stop Medics From Performing CPR On Heather Heyer? - It's Going Down

She was protesting like many others. Do you think that give a driver the right to mow them down?

Why not
Umm ok you are insane “lol

How so?
It just is as left wing producers why they slant the coverage .. it’s the same reason democrats won’t debate with a conservative moderator , scared
Give me an example from the documentary that you think shows bias...

She was protesting like many others. Do you think that give a driver the right to mow them down?
So hitting cars is protesting? And yes he should have taken out more.. she died of a heat attack, paramedics didn’t bring her back .. he’s not a murder, we have a right to protect ourselves

Why not
Why?

Do you not think it’s possible for marginalized groups to be violent?

How so?
Give me an example from the documentary that you think shows bias...
Dude go away stop asking stupid questions.. democrats can’t report the news. They would make them selves look bad.. it’s why they won’t have a Conservative moderate a debate

Why?

Do you not think it’s possible for marginalized groups to be violent?
Who said it wasn’t??

So hitting cars is protesting? And yes he should have taken out more.. she died of a heat attack, paramedics didn’t bring her back .. he’s not a murder, we have a right to protect ourselves
I don’t know what fake reality you are living in but it is very easy to disprove.

See the medical examiner said she died of blunt force trauma and the driver didn’t walk because of self defense he was charged with second degree murder. So your all kinds of wrong. Sorry

Anti-racism activist Heather Heyer's cause of death has been revealed in a medical report

I don’t know what fake reality you are living in but it is very easy to disprove.

See the medical examiner said she died of blunt force trauma and the driver didn’t walk because of self defense he was charged with second degree murder. So your all kinds of wrong. Sorry

Anti-racism activist Heather Heyer's cause of death has been revealed in a medical report
Heather’s mother saying: “She died of a heart attack right away at the scene, they revived her briefly and then — not consciously — they just got her heart beating again and then her heart just stopped. So I don’t feel like she suffered.”

What was she doing not letting cars pass?

Forum List

Back