Breaking! Schumer Livid As Trump To Divert 3.6 Billion In Pentagon Funds To Build The Wall

Most left Wing news is slanted lol is it not?
I don’t really care about mosts or generalizations. If you think the Vice doc is fake news then explain why
It just is as left wing producers why they slant the coverage .. it’s the same reason democrats won’t debate with a conservative moderator , scared
Give me an example from the documentary that you think shows bias...
Dude go away stop asking stupid questions.. democrats can’t report the news. They would make them selves look bad.. it’s why they won’t have a Conservative moderate a debate
Asking for a specific example is now a dumb question?! Haha. Only in trump world. Lazy and Pathetic.

Most left Wing news is slanted lol is it not?
I don’t really care about mosts or generalizations. If you think the Vice doc is fake news then explain why
It just is as left wing producers why they slant the coverage .. it’s the same reason democrats won’t debate with a conservative moderator , scared
Dude go away stop asking stupid questions.. democrats can’t report the news. They would make them selves look bad.. it’s why they won’t have a Conservative moderate a debate
Asking for a specific example is now a dumb question?! Haha. Only in trump world. Lazy and Pathetic.
Name one that isn’t

You dont know what your talking about. Where do you get that crap from?!
Why Did A State Trooper Try To Stop Medics From Performing CPR On Heather Heyer? - It's Going Down

What was she doing in the street?
She was protesting like many others. Do you think that give a driver the right to mow them down?
So hitting cars is protesting? And yes he should have taken out more.. she died of a heat attack, paramedics didn’t bring her back .. he’s not a murder, we have a right to protect ourselves
I don’t know what fake reality you are living in but it is very easy to disprove.

See the medical examiner said she died of blunt force trauma and the driver didn’t walk because of self defense he was charged with second degree murder. So your all kinds of wrong. Sorry

Anti-racism activist Heather Heyer's cause of death has been revealed in a medical report
Heather’s mother saying: “She died of a heart attack right away at the scene, they revived her briefly and then — not consciously — they just got her heart beating again and then her heart just stopped. So I don’t feel like she suffered.”

What was she doing not letting cars pass?
Do I need to post the link to the medical report again? People don’t get charged with second degree murder for self defense. You got no argument.

Name one that isn’t
Vice

She was protesting like many others. Do you think that give a driver the right to mow them down?
So hitting cars is protesting? And yes he should have taken out more.. she died of a heat attack, paramedics didn’t bring her back .. he’s not a murder, we have a right to protect ourselves
I don’t know what fake reality you are living in but it is very easy to disprove.

See the medical examiner said she died of blunt force trauma and the driver didn’t walk because of self defense he was charged with second degree murder. So your all kinds of wrong. Sorry

Anti-racism activist Heather Heyer's cause of death has been revealed in a medical report
Heather’s mother saying: “She died of a heart attack right away at the scene, they revived her briefly and then — not consciously — they just got her heart beating again and then her heart just stopped. So I don’t feel like she suffered.”

Do I need to post the link to the medical report again? People don’t get charged with second degree murder for self defense. You got no argument.
Not according to her mom.

Name one that isn’t
Vice
Ok so are they say they were all Racists ?

I’m not going down your rabbit hole. There is a medical examiners report. It’s plain as day. Case closed. You win the idiot award. Congrats

I’m not going down your rabbit hole. There is a medical examiners report. It’s plain as day. Case closed. You win the idiot award. Congrats
Have medical examiners been known to change a report to benefit someone ?

Name one that isn’t
Vice
You tell me... did they say that?

You’d probably have to watch it first. But I guess your the expert who knows all about things you know nothing about.

Name one that isn’t
Vice

You’d probably have to watch it first. But I guess your the expert who knows all about things you know nothing about.
I can already tell you they did with out watching it.. the left can’t tell the truth,, it’s why democrats won’t debate with a conservative moderator

Is that what you think happened here? The medical examiner is lying? Wow, you might be on to something. This could be a yuge conspiracy!!

Is that what you think happened here? The medical examiner is lying? Wow, you might be on to something. This could be a yuge conspiracy!!
Well funny how they told the mom something then changed it, knowing this patriot would have walked if they didn’t

Name one that isn’t
Vice

I can already tell you they did with out watching it.. the left can’t tell the truth,, it’s why democrats won’t debate with a conservative moderator
The funny thing is I’m sure you believe that. The even funnier thing is you admit to being ignorant yet knowing the answer. Wish you could see how dumb you look. Too bad your too deep In The rabbit hole to see it.

The funny thing is I’m sure you believe that. The even funnier thing is you admit to being ignorant yet knowing the answer. Wish you could see how dumb you look. Too bad your too deep In The rabbit hole to see it.
Did you watch it?

Well funny how they told the mom something then changed it, knowing this patriot would have walked if they didn’t
Who told the mom?

Did you watch it?
Yes

Who told the mom?
Paramedics

Did you watch it?
Yes
Do what did they say

He wouldn’t have walked if she died of a heart attack. He would have been charged with attempted murder as well as five counts of malicious wounding, three counts of aggravated malicious wounding and one count of hit-and-run. More proof that you are absolutely clueless.

He wouldn’t have walked if she died of a heart attack. He would have been charged with attempted murder as well as five counts of malicious wounding, three counts of aggravated malicious wounding and one count of hit-and-run. More proof that you are absolutely clueless.
Cool story.. wonder why the mom said it was a heart attack

Forum List

Back